Drones Over Laughery Valley

Drones Over Laughery Valley

Posted in the Greendale Forum

Laughery Valley

Aurora, IN

#1 Oct 9, 2013
On the morning of Oct 9th between the hours of midnight and 4AM approximately 4 drones circled Laughery Valley outside of Aurora. They made several passes and were in the air for several hours. These drones were flying low enough and close enough that I could make out the shape of the silhouettes. They resemble the Sentinel model drones.

This is a conspiracy theorists nightmare. I don't know exactly what the mission of these drones was; however, I have several theories. My first theory is the most likely. I presume that on this cold night they were searching for Cannabis crops. Perhaps the heat signature of these plants would show up better in the cold morning.

My second theory is the most frightening. Perhaps these were NSA drones eavesdropping on cell phone signals in the valley. This is less likely beings it was after midnight.

We've all heard about these drones being used in the war and in big cities. It's just shocking that they have made it to our rural Indiana community.

What does everyone think about this?
Traveler

Orland Park, IL

#2 Oct 14, 2013
Are you sure it was 4 separate drones and that you didn't see the same drone 4 times? There are drones being used for many different reasons out there. Mapping? How low were they in feet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aurora Prostitutes Aug 18 Jack32670 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug 3 IMHO 93
Gill family? Jul '16 Curious 1
News Aurora police chief arrested (Dec '13) Jun '16 lmao 3
anyone know? May '16 asdf 1
Married bi men (Mar '13) Apr '16 Cocklick 9
whatever happened to that troublemaker amber p... (Nov '08) Oct '15 Meeee 6

Greendale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greendale Mortgages