First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lordylordy

Liberty, IN

#41 Jan 18, 2013
Satans Circus wrote:
<quoted text>Because of the cannibalism. And guilt associated with it, you are lashing out and calling others crazy. I forgive you and ruining by fast walking career. Look inward. I will always live within you
yep ur a freak and a nutcase preaching that craziness. r u high on those mental drugs lmao
Buckwheat Zydeco

El Monte, CA

#42 Jan 18, 2013
lordylordy wrote:
<quoted text>
yep ur a freak and a nutcase preaching that craziness. r u high on those mental drugs lmao
It takes its meds to make the voices go away or it gets the hose ....it takes its meds to stop the cutting or it gets the hose... its OK to talk to the other patients, it is definately not OK to cut or remove chunks of flesh from the other patients...its OK to like and envy the other patients, it is very bad to take them hostage, hide them away so only I can Control and enjoy them.. its OK to draw a picture for other patients, it is not OK to hold them down and carve a picture into their flesh.
Mental health orderly

El Monte, CA

#43 Jan 18, 2013
lordylordy wrote:
<quoted text>
yep ur a freak and a nutcase preaching that craziness. r u high on those mental drugs lmao
Mr Zydeco had his bootleg phone confiscated after a huge struggle and is now heavily sedated and in full restraint. When he comes around he will be fitted with a straight jacket and moved to a padded room untill further notice. He does not play well with others.
zebula

Hartland, WI

#44 Jan 19, 2013
Buckwheat Zydeco wrote:
<quoted text>It takes its meds to make the voices go away or it gets the hose ....it takes its meds to stop the cutting or it gets the hose... its OK to talk to the other patients, it is definately not OK to cut or remove chunks of flesh from the other patients...its OK to like and envy the other patients, it is very bad to take them hostage, hide them away so only I can Control and enjoy them.. its OK to draw a picture for other patients, it is not OK to hold them down and carve a picture into their flesh.
you are crazy!
taxi

Connersville, IN

#45 Jan 19, 2013
zebula wrote:
<quoted text> you are crazy!
I agree! Some weird shit there!
ugly madison

El Monte, CA

#46 Jan 19, 2013
taxi wrote:
<quoted text> I agree! Some weird shit there!
you are being mean and insensitive to retarded people and people with mental health issues. Retards are people to Mr Taxi man
Buckwheat Zydeco

El Monte, CA

#47 Jan 20, 2013
Silence please. My toenail and earwax sculpture is near completion, its of the last supper. Charles MANSON is Jesus and his desiples are other notable serial killers, Gacey, Dahmer and Ed Gein to name a few. Earwax accumulates slow so I have been sneaking it out of others ears as they sleep. Getting the toenails wasn't as easy. I had to sedate them with my fist.toodles ya taintes
Kara

Centerville, IN

#48 Jan 21, 2013
Buckwheat Zydeco wrote:
Silence please. My toenail and earwax sculpture is near completion, its of the last supper. Charles MANSON is Jesus and his desiples are other notable serial killers, Gacey, Dahmer and Ed Gein to name a few. Earwax accumulates slow so I have been sneaking it out of others ears as they sleep. Getting the toenails wasn't as easy. I had to sedate them with my fist.toodles ya taintes
you are mentally deranged!
Buckwheat Zydeco

United States

#49 Jan 21, 2013
Kara wrote:
<quoted text>
you are mentally deranged!
Well HELLLOOO Kara. You never sent the fava beans Kara. How rude Kara.
Buckwheat Zydeco

United States

#50 Jan 21, 2013
Kara wrote:
<quoted text>
you are mentally deranged!
No more Islands with a view to barter right Kara
you are mental

Centerville, IN

#51 Jan 26, 2013
Buckwheat Zydeco wrote:
<quoted text>No more Islands with a view to barter right Kara
you are mentally sick!
rebe

Hanoverton, OH

#52 Feb 19, 2013
does jennifer hang out with pillhead nancy ?
Buckwheat Zydeco

El Monte, CA

#53 Mar 3, 2013
Hi
blank

Jackson, OH

#54 Mar 12, 2013
who's nancy I want some pills
ponder

Richmond, IN

#55 Mar 15, 2013
Jennifer is a drug head that has mental issues. be sure u wear rubbers or u will end up with shit you cant get rid of just sayin
pim

Roswell, GA

#56 Oct 15, 2013
urhighonmeth wrote:
<quoted text> i have to say u r without a doubt the stupidest idiot ever
says the negro who can't take two seconds to type out "you are"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cade (Jun '14) Mar '15 Online Dating 12
Vicki (Feb '14) Feb '15 DEBBIE 12
Concepts (Jul '11) Feb '15 dustin776 12
Single Men Feb '15 singles 4
Really_ Feb '15 Mister I Have a Life 2
bond itu benar, semoga dapat tak lama lagi (Mar '11) Feb '15 panglima hitam 13
News Woman's will asks to put down dog Jan '15 Samantha Hess 4
More from around the web

Greendale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]