Cincinnati, OH

#1 Aug 30, 2013
I wonder if the Pirate's Den will ever re-open. My friends and I loved hanging out there.

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2013
The owner is caught in the craziness that's the Dearborn-County Injustice system for having a few to many cocktails. Bonds reserved for Rapist and Murders in other parts of the Country are handed down for DUIs and addiction. It feeds the money machine and pays for all the Drug and Alcohol testing, Gas Guzzlers that Law Enforcement and Community corrections drive, Big salaries and overtime and helps jail and punish addicts who really need treatment. Paul's bonds and then no bond ensured his buissness would fail!!! And this helped his drinking problem how? Great Job!

United States

#3 Sep 3, 2013
I heard he got two DUIs practically back to back.
Already knew

United States

#4 Sep 3, 2013
3 drinks instead of 2 one night and 4 another. Lock him up and throw away the key. No bail like a Murderer and force him to lose his Buissness!!! Welcome to the Dearborn-County Police State. Addicts thrown in Prison for offences Hamilton County Ohio offers rehab for. Destroy peoples life's and most come out with nothing but a new hatred for the system. Dearborn-County is completely out of control and will only get worse with the new jail to fill.Lets give a first time DUI a $50,000 bond and 6 months in jail and reporting parole conditions with random Urine screens and know he will violate and now he will never get out of the system and lose his job and house and we need another jail to lock up all these Evil criminals!!!! Its coming quick folks. Second DUI is Prison time. That's 3 or even 2 beers for some, twice in 5 years is a felony!!! Why don't they push for higher punishment for people who drink 20.and are a real danger??? Its all about money. Corruption is Rampant. People are Fed up with politicians on a power trip destroying our Freedoms in the name of public Safety.
The Shadow Knows

United States

#5 Sep 3, 2013
Better watch what you say and do the sneaks and Special Crimes may be watching you. Welcome to the new KGB. You can't trust your neighbors or your friends $250 and you're freedom comes to an end. If you don't like someone revenge is just a snitched call away, truth or lie this Witch hunt will not die
In the loop

United States

#6 Sep 3, 2013
The feds are already investigating the whole system down here and especially the Prosecutors. And outrageous and unfair sentences. Rehab to Dearborn-County county is 25 days in the drunk tank in conditions worse then most animals go through and turn you back on the street angry, broke, sick, jobless possibly homeless and with no treatment. Great Job! You really taught them a lesson and now society is safer?? Is it?
Ruckus Band BigBob

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Sep 13, 2013
We are scheduled to play there tonight.(09/13/13) Anyone know if it's reopened? No answer ontheir phone.
not lil fat buddy

San Jose, CA

#8 Sep 16, 2013
Does anyone know who called excise on the den.. it's the owner of a local cab company..
buckeye 101

Van Wert, OH

#9 Oct 12, 2013
are there any cheap motel rooms or sleeping rooms in the Lawrenceburg area?
shlomo rosengoldberstei n

Covington, GA

#10 Oct 15, 2013
buckeye 101 wrote:
are there any cheap motel rooms or sleeping rooms in the Lawrenceburg area?
i hear your mom's bedroom is cheap and comfy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Dr. Caudy 13 hr Curious in Lawren... 2
looking for the best bush and tree trainer in L... Sep '16 sweet pea 2
Aurora Music Thread (May '13) Sep '16 Musikologist 10
Lawrenceburg Music Thread (May '13) Sep '16 Musikologist 10
where's the weed? (Apr '16) Sep '16 Kioti 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep '16 Truth 95
Jerry Reardon (Dec '11) Sep '16 Kim 3

Greendale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greendale Mortgages