Hunting in or around Greenbrier

Hunting in or around Greenbrier

Posted in the Greenbrier Forum

Hunter

Nashville, TN

#1 Oct 1, 2011
I am moving to Greenbrier soon and love to hunt. Is there anyone in the area that owns a lot of land that would allow someone to hunt on? As a second resort, are there any public land areas?
Another Hunter

Springfield, TN

#2 Jan 3, 2014
I'm also looking for a place around Robertson county to turkey hunt this spring. Anyone know anybody with some land that might let someone hunt on? Last resort would be public land. Thanks!
jerry B

Springfield, TN

#4 Jan 7, 2014
Hey Yokles,why don't you come out to play.love to buck your ass out in the woods just you and me all alone in the woods.yea sounds good to me.make you squill like a pig.squill you little bastered.
Possum Holler Z-71 Boy

Springfield, TN

#5 Jan 7, 2014
Another Hunter wrote:
I'm also looking for a place around Robertson county to turkey hunt this spring. Anyone know anybody with some land that might let someone hunt on? Last resort would be public land. Thanks!
I hear they is some good hunting coming down the ridge. Just pull over before you get to that big house on the hill and head in the woods. I heard there is a big 10 pointer over there been seen with a real nice rack up at the top of that hill.

I hear they is seeun and killin a lot of deers up at Dick Strong Park in Greenbrier. When the bucks are not runnin at Dick Strong Park, the queers are runnin strong so you better pack protection if you know what I mean (rubbers or guns depending on how you swing.) How the deer stay around there with all the old beer cans, dirty needles and used condoms is amazing.

Whatever you do don't come down possum holler. We don't allow no outsiders or law dogs. Trespassers are shot on sight. We dun killed all the deer in the holler anyway so wouldn't do no good.
SMH

Springfield, TN

#6 Jan 12, 2014
Should've known the trolls would be thick on this site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married people who Cheat 1 hr Tim 5
Anymore info...? 8 hr COURTNEY 2
Any Update on Amanda Wix? (Jan '15) 15 hr LilPooty 113
Heather carney Wed Twatlooklikearbys 5
jason holt Apr 25 Britt 37
Does anyone know who the female was that shot h... Apr 24 Just wondering 1
Millersville Taxes going up Apr 24 Truth teller 3

Greenbrier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance