Shelly

Springfield, TN

#1 Aug 1, 2012
looks like greenbrier police has hired a ex state trooper Randy Pack,pack could not make it as a state trooper so now he is at greenbrier police.can you say speed trap.here we go again.
jeff

Springfield, TN

#2 Aug 1, 2012
yes here we go again.times are so hard for people now adays,without a want to be trooper wrighting tickets for every little thing. say no to a speed trap.we dont need to be known for that again
Great grand-mother

United States

#3 Aug 9, 2012
I was in Greenbrier in June - my first and last time - I was going to buy furniture for my grand daughter (moving into her first house after finishing her Masters + CPA certication), from a posting on Craigs List...I was ticketed for doing 58 in a 40 MPH (My speedometer said 55)....Was on 41 leaving Springfield @ 55..Greenbrier had these ridiously short speed signs - as soon as I saw it, I slowed down but he was sitting there waiting.
I'll never be back. He was a "Horses Ass" & left a very bad impression of Greenbrier.
I did buy furniture - but bought it Springfield and Gallatin. Bought a new dishwasher in Kentucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Clark Wed Know her 3
northcrest hosptial (Sep '16) Wed Ashamed 7
jason holt Tue mark 30
Anyone know what ever happened to stephanie hall? (Feb '11) Tue Iciknow 51
biker church (Sep '16) Tue Nice try 5
Cara Mar 27 We all know 2
in my opinion trump is a quitter Mar 26 YouAreDumb 2

Greenbrier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance