Do you approve of Joshua Evans as Sta...
Yellow Rose of Texas

Springfield, TN

#22 Jul 31, 2012
Lee, in my opinion, is running a very dirty and untruthful campagn. I was going to vote for him but we would just be getting another liar in the office. Can't believe what he says in the ads so how can we believe he will be any better?
Robco

Hendersonville, TN

#23 Jul 31, 2012
Maybe you should take a look at Josh's Facebook page, you ain't hearing anything positive coming out of his mouth! And I know josh personally and he is nothing but a liar.... And Lee hassles by seen to be lying. If you look at his ads and you actually look up his sources, he's got a case. No stretching the truth. And at least lee has a plan, josh is just filling up a chair. What good has josh done missing 90 votes? That's 90 times we haven't been represented this year... I firmly believe Lee will actually stick to his word.
Wiseman

Clarksville, TN

#24 Aug 1, 2012
Election is to tomorrow guys come out and vote for Lee Harrell.
www.harrellforhouse.com
callinit

Clarksville, TN

#25 Aug 1, 2012
I think RobCo has had more than enough of this lazy poitician. VOTE HARRELL...He can and will win if everyone will get out and vote. Evans has proven over and over he has done nothing but blow off a bunch of hot air...We need a REAL representative that is mature enough to do the job and is willing to work.
Robertson County resident

Hendersonville, TN

#26 Aug 2, 2012
Today is election day. Get out and Vote.
the truth

United States

#27 Aug 2, 2012
Lee Harrell!
overtime

Gallatin, TN

#28 Aug 2, 2012
Josh Evans needs to quit complaining about a negative campagain by Lee Harrell. FACT: Negative campaigns are false, half-truths or rumors. The foot notes with proof of where the information came from are on each and every mail out. Trust me, I was planning on voting for Evans simply because he was a familiar face and name. I take my voting extremely seriously so I checked the statements out, THEY ARE TRUE...that is why I check things out before I vote because it is imperative to choosing the right candidate!!! VOTE HARRELL!!
40 acres and a mule

Denver, NC

#29 Aug 2, 2012
Like rats following the pied piper, the fool republicans of Robertson County again send Evans to Nashville. If only he had a brain in that fat jug head. Two more years of mission trips and per diem for Josh and a chance for progress dashed again.

I heard Josh's newest proposal is to arm unborn children with miniature handguns for the fetuses to protect themselves from abortion doctors.

Anyone know who Josh took on all these mission trips? A man???

I challenge anyone to tell us what the hell he has accomplished.
the truth

Springfield, TN

#30 Aug 3, 2012
Well good luck on getting represented by Joshua Evans..
the truth

Springfield, TN

#31 Aug 3, 2012
Because its not going to happen.
Tuck

Mooresville, NC

#32 Apr 5, 2013
Y'all get ready....I heard talk this morning in town that Evans is planning another election??????
Mean Gene Davidson

Adams, TN

#33 Apr 6, 2013
Of course he's planning another election. Why would he give up that cushy job? No one around here even cares what he stands for. The only requirement for him to get re-elected is that he has a (R) beside his name. Isn't it ironic that all of the state workers and teachers whose rights to collectively bargain for higher wages, Evans and the Governor's sheep took away, voted and will vote again for them.
teacher

Hampshire, TN

#34 Apr 7, 2013
has missed important committee votes by playing around when the committee was meeting!Time for a change a long time ago!
Greenbrier Glory-Hole

Springfield, TN

#35 Apr 10, 2013
Is Evan "out" yet? His sham marriage to a woman did not last long.
Benmiller

United States

#36 May 12, 2013
Is Evans the senator for more than Robertson co?
Local buzz

United States

#37 May 12, 2013
He's the state rep. for robertson co.
Springfield Citizen

Springfield, TN

#38 May 13, 2013
Looks Lee Harrell is at it again in trying to deface Joshua Evans so he can get his dirty little paws into the office. Whatever Evans has done wrong Harrell is double that! He has been working in government for some time and knows how to spread dirt on someone.
Robertson County voter

Nashville, TN

#39 May 13, 2013
Well, I know this: I voted for him last time, but not again. He does not answer email from his constituents, and if he doesn't have the time to respond to a voter, then I won't take the effort to vote for his name on the ballot.
Local buzz

United States

#40 May 13, 2013
Who doesn't answer emails?
Sparkle josh

Springfield, TN

#41 May 15, 2013
Glad to hear Josh Evans may run for senate so we can get his ignorant big head out of the legislature(honestly josh you cannot beat Kerry Roberts as fake as Roberts is). A wide field of candidates dividing up Robco's vote may get all these morons out of office. A single candidate from Cheatham will mop up the divided robertson and Dickson co vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zach Tolley (Dec '15) 13 hr Breeze 10
I looking for a good guy 22 hr Do tell 14
What's that!?! Sun Do tell 6
revolution Jul 22 ShamZu 4
Anyone had any problems with Elwood Brooks? (Jun '10) Jul 21 Larry bird 74
News Classic Car Enthusiasts Say Business Ripped The... (Nov '08) Jul 20 No good 63
Any Update on Amanda Wix? (Jan '15) Jul 18 Jennifers Mom 98

Greenbrier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenbrier Mortgages