2004 Shooting Spree - 4 Dead

2004 Shooting Spree - 4 Dead

Posted in the Greenbrier Forum

Simple Man

Morristown, TN

#1 Apr 14, 2013
Lam was set up to make it seem he committed the shooting! This case was such bull and had to put it off on someone/Lam so officials and other so called high end well-known people would be cleared!
wikwak

Denver, NC

#2 Apr 15, 2013
Yea he was right handed and was shot in the left side of the head, why would he use his off hand to shoot em self. He was totally not the trigger man, sure is a cover up like hell!
Simple Man

Old Fort, NC

#3 Apr 15, 2013
wikwak wrote:
Yea he was right handed and was shot in the left side of the head, why would he use his off hand to shoot em self. He was totally not the trigger man, sure is a cover up like hell!
That's 100% true! Along with no gun residue on his hands. He also was hit with the but of the gun in the side of the head! He was shot and stuck in the truck!
wikwak

Denver, NC

#4 Apr 15, 2013
I agree my boy was right up the street from where they found him, he had talked to Lam like 30 mins earlier and he said Lam was calm and cuttn up, if he wud have just killed them he wouldn't have been casually out n about! I can't believe all the crap that was swept under the rug
Simple Man

Old Fort, NC

#5 Apr 15, 2013
wikwak wrote:
I agree my boy was right up the street from where they found him, he had talked to Lam like 30 mins earlier and he said Lam was calm and cuttn up, if he wud have just killed them he wouldn't have been casually out n about! I can't believe all the crap that was swept under the rug
LAM was used and set up point blank! There was more people that were supposed to had been killed that day. Some that knew about the hit happened to get outta town at the right time! Its hard to bring down and solve a case when the people that we are suppose to trust are involved, such as our own boys in blue/detectives! Then get 3 Different reports from the scene where he was found. Reports from TBI, paramedics, police department all having different stories! Take a city. and local vote, majority would definitely rule. Case would go different maybe since Wilhoit is no longer there with his dirty hands!
wikwak

Columbia, SC

#6 Apr 16, 2013
Simple Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LAM was used and set up point blank! There was more people that were supposed to had been killed that day. Some that knew about the hit happened to get outta town at the right time! Its hard to bring down and solve a case when the people that we are suppose to trust are involved, such as our own boys in blue/detectives! Then get 3 Different reports from the scene where he was found. Reports from TBI, paramedics, police department all having different stories! Take a city. and local vote, majority would definitely rule. Case would go different maybe since Wilhoit is no longer there with his dirty hands!
Yea I agree, I knew all the guys killed and some of their family really well, they so agree Lam wasn't the shooter but said every time they gave a lead or something they heard the boys in Blue quickly said yea we are working it hard and then the family wud ask a few days later if they investigated their tip and they wud be told they have not got to work the new lead yet but wud be very soon, it happened time and time again. It wud be cool if some outside private investigator found the real truth and was able to reveal it!
fthegoodolboys

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2013
Lam was just pitiful and weak. He killed three men and left two boys to become as pitiful as he was. They all had it coming. Those trashy long girls are proof of that. The other guys were professional loan sharks and gamblers. Lam probably killed long out of jealousy and the other two bc he owed them.
Smarts

Franklin, NC

#8 Jun 20, 2013
fthegoodolboys wrote:
Lam was just pitiful and weak. He killed three men and left two boys to become as pitiful as he was. They all had it coming. Those trashy long girls are proof of that. The other guys were professional loan sharks and gamblers. Lam probably killed long out of jealousy and the other two bc he owed them.
Yea the others were way out of his league, knew em all pretty well but just dont see Lam doing it. He was also left handed and was shot on the right side of the head, may be coinicidence but just seems he didnt have it in him. But who knows guess we never will
the 0n3

United States

#9 Aug 14, 2013
Lam was my uncle n yeah he was sit up . We probably will never know what went down that day Thats all bull shit . But some 1 out there knows something about what went down that day . 3-5-2004. Rip uncle jerry lam . Aka simple mam.
jkl

Mountain View, CA

#10 Jan 4, 2016
Springfield is full of haters and police that don't do the right thags and lam was my uncle and he just got fuckt over!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alyssa pipkins or whoever she calls herself Wed thankyourbuddy 1
Everitt Washington claims to save the day Mon Diablo 22 1
brian mcfarlin Jul 22 rollin 1
lindsy mcfarlin Jul 22 rollin 1
ladies Jul 21 jim 1
Ashley holland Jul 21 hugh 4
Samantha Brooks Jul 20 backroads 9

Greenbrier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance