Restaurant brawl results in three arr...

Restaurant brawl results in three arrests

There are 26 comments on the Fairview Observer story from Jan 26, 2011, titled Restaurant brawl results in three arrests. In it, Fairview Observer reports that:

Three men were arrested on Wednesday, Jan. 19 after a brawl at the El Molcajete Restaurant in Springfield around 6 p.m. Springfield Police arrested Richard Washer, Jeremy Washer and Clint Woody, and charged them with domestic assault after a fight in the restaurant involving four men.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fairview Observer.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#21 Jan 19, 2012
Gossipqueen wrote:
<quoted text>Only one Woody ever been married and divorced and he never laid a hand on his wife the few months he was married so you know where you can go Vols?? Don't worry bout them Woodys ok.
They are known skanks and believe me, we AIN'T worried about them and their thug clan.

Thanks.
Carl

Hendersonville, TN

#22 Nov 27, 2012
I got a woody
rich boy

Denver, NC

#23 Dec 16, 2012
What do U expect from this bunch besides this, they were probably proud they were mentioned in the news. What goals thes great families have and what success. I bet its great to be a Washer or a Woody, id rather be a slug :)
rich boy

Denver, NC

#24 Dec 16, 2012
gossipqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse Me "Go Vols" if you weren't there you shouldn't be commenting. Its sad when Mr Washer starts a brawl in front of his own grandchildren. Troy if you seem to know him so well has more respect for his grandkids than that!
Yea what respect when the grandkids can tell their friends granddaddy Troy was fighting with some people and he went to jail. What a great man
Carl

Hendersonville, TN

#25 Jan 6, 2013
rich boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea what respect when the grandkids can tell their friends granddaddy Troy was fighting with some people and he went to jail. What a great man
Yeah, since he whipped his butt
rathernotsay

Nashville, TN

#26 Jan 6, 2014
trashy, trashy people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
david paltzik (Oct '12) Fri stfu 48
Police officer Eric Richards (Apr '14) Dec 7 Hot Pants 20
James Coffer Dec 5 Legs 1
Dui officer jake the snake Dec 4 Coyote 1
George Green (Mar '16) Dec 4 Coyote 3
Meredith Dickens (Aug '11) Dec 3 Eye rolling 6
Questionable landlord Dec 1 rustyshackleford 4

Greenbrier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance