Restaurant brawl results in three arr...

Restaurant brawl results in three arrests

There are 26 comments on the Fairview Observer story from Jan 26, 2011, titled Restaurant brawl results in three arrests. In it, Fairview Observer reports that:

Three men were arrested on Wednesday, Jan. 19 after a brawl at the El Molcajete Restaurant in Springfield around 6 p.m. Springfield Police arrested Richard Washer, Jeremy Washer and Clint Woody, and charged them with domestic assault after a fight in the restaurant involving four men.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fairview Observer.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#1 Jan 26, 2011
Yeah, and there's a whole lot of backstory that goes with this bunch.........a lot of which gets swept under the rug.
Go Vols

Tomball, TX

#2 Feb 1, 2011
Don't get me started on this fight. In my opinion all that was involved should have been arrested, including Troy!

Somewhere, Tennessee

#3 Feb 1, 2011
Go Vols wrote:
Don't get me started on this fight. In my opinion all that was involved should have been arrested, including Troy!
Especially him.
Go Vols

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2011
I know the woody family all too well and their tempers!
Poop

Columbia, TN

#5 Feb 5, 2011
This story was too funny. Typical trash. Ha ha ha!
talkinbouttrash

Clarksville, TN

#6 Feb 13, 2011
let's just call a spade a spade. those Washer folks are always looking for an argument and or a fight. any man that beats their wife like those people do cannot surely be anything less than trash.

Somewhere, Tennessee

#7 Feb 13, 2011
talkinbouttrash wrote:
let's just call a spade a spade. those Washer folks are always looking for an argument and or a fight. any man that beats their wife like those people do cannot surely be anything less than trash.
Believe you've got it backwards.
Go Vols

United States

#8 Feb 13, 2011
Talkinbouttrash has got it all wrong! Glad my friend got out when she did!

Somewhere, Tennessee

#9 Feb 13, 2011
talkinbouttrash wrote:
That other "pack" involved are the ones well-known with the Sheriff's Department and the Police Department. Always in some kind of domestic trouble. Punks and skanks would describe them pretty good.
Sad

Clarksville, TN

#10 Feb 20, 2011
Wasn't aware of the Woody folks beating their wives and girlfriends, but know for a FACT the Washer men did. I've seen bruises on more than one of their women.
gossipqueen

Belfast, TN

#11 Jan 5, 2012
Go Vols wrote:
Excuse Me "Go Vols" if you weren't there you shouldn't be commenting. Its sad when Mr Washer starts a brawl in front of his own grandchildren. Troy if you seem to know him so well has more respect for his grandkids than that!
Go Vols

Herndon, VA

#12 Jan 6, 2012
gossipqueen wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse Me "Go Vols" if you weren't there you shouldn't be commenting. Its sad when Mr Washer starts a brawl in front of his own grandchildren. Troy if you seem to know him so well has more respect for his grandkids than that!
My best friend was married to one of the Woody's. And I had seen some of the bruises he left on her, and saw first hand how he treated her. I'm sure Troy has been in his fair share of fights, actually getting into with his own son one night.

Somewhere, Tennessee

#13 Jan 7, 2012
Go Vols wrote:
<quoted text>
My best friend was married to one of the Woody's. And I had seen some of the bruises he left on her, and saw first hand how he treated her. I'm sure Troy has been in his fair share of fights, actually getting into with his own son one night.
That whole pack of Woodys are famous around this area for being thugs & skanks.

Did I say punks too? LOL
dirtydusty

Springfield, TN

#14 Jan 8, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say punks too? LOL
maybe so but there are others in Springfield.i have a friend who ran bars here in Springfield , Guthrie KY and clarksville.he told me about private party's at his strip club where the RICH & FAMOUS of Springfield would sneak down and party with the dancers.i myself saw 2 attorneys and a very big business man from Springfield get into a fight about one of the GIRLS.so my point there are lots of people who go to other towns and fight get drunk cheat on there wife's or whatever.one guy from Springfield is well known for starting fights when he is drunk you could say he will sell you a car but no talk about him because he is one of Springfield's [ chosen ones ].he is HIGH SOCIETY.

Somewhere, Tennessee

#15 Jan 8, 2012
dirtydusty wrote:
<quoted text>maybe so but there are others in Springfield.i have a friend who ran bars here in Springfield , Guthrie KY and clarksville.he told me about private party's at his strip club where the RICH & FAMOUS of Springfield would sneak down and party with the dancers.i myself saw 2 attorneys and a very big business man from Springfield get into a fight about one of the GIRLS.so my point there are lots of people who go to other towns and fight get drunk cheat on there wife's or whatever.one guy from Springfield is well known for starting fights when he is drunk you could say he will sell you a car but no talk about him because he is one of Springfield's [ chosen ones ].he is HIGH SOCIETY.
I don't doubt that one bit.

I'm sure you're 100% right.
bowchicawowowow

Greenbrier, TN

#16 Jan 8, 2012
dirtydusty wrote:
<quoted text>maybe so but there are others in Springfield.i have a friend who ran bars here in Springfield , Guthrie KY and clarksville.he told me about private party's at his strip club where the RICH & FAMOUS of Springfield would sneak down and party with the dancers.i myself saw 2 attorneys and a very big business man from Springfield get into a fight about one of the GIRLS.so my point there are lots of people who go to other towns and fight get drunk cheat on there wife's or whatever.one guy from Springfield is well known for starting fights when he is drunk you could say he will sell you a car but no talk about him because he is one of Springfield's [ chosen ones ].he is HIGH SOCIETY.
maybe a chosen one but not one of the chosen few
Gossipqueen

Detroit, MI

#17 Jan 18, 2012
Go Vols wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one Woody ever been married and divorced and he never laid a hand on his wife the few months he was married so you know where you can go Vols?? Don't worry bout them Woodys ok.
Gossipqueen

Detroit, MI

#18 Jan 18, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say punks too? LOL
I don't think you right about nothin. Don't think you know what you talking about.
Go Vols

United States

#19 Jan 19, 2012
Gossipqueen wrote:
<quoted text>Only one Woody ever been married and divorced and he never laid a hand on his wife the few months he was married so you know where you can go Vols?? Don't worry bout them Woodys ok.
I know what went on! My friend is not gonna lie about something like that. She was also verbally abused!

Somewhere, Tennessee

#20 Jan 19, 2012
Gossipqueen wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you right about nothin. Don't think you know what you talking about.
LOL.....sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aja Emmanuel 21 hr GoodlettesvilleGal 1
What's that!?! Sep 21 Deez nuts 40
northcrest hosptial Sep 21 Understands 4
Papu Sep 21 Understands 3
hey grandma hotpants @ backroads Sep 20 PETTYBETTY 34
Aja Emmanuel Sep 19 Anonymous 1
Anyone had any problems with Elwood Brooks? (Jun '10) Sep 16 Mekay from madison 81

Greenbrier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenbrier Mortgages