Ron Jeremy

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Aug 10, 2012
Noticed a while back that she sort of disappeared from being the City Manager. Did she butts heads too often with the good ole boys and the old money? Was she r-u-n-n-o-f-t?
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Actually, no. She didn't just disappear, she resigned. From The Gallatin Newspaper: White House

White House City Administrator Angie Carrier is leaving her post after six and a half years of directing the local city government. Carrier is returning to her native East Tennessee home and has accepted a newly created position, Development Services Department Director, for Johnson City. She will oversee the new department which is a consolidation of the city’s planning, community development, codes enforcement, and geographic information systems departments.

White House Mayor Mike Arnold praised Carrier’s leadership over the last six and a half years, especially preparing the city for current economic downturn.“She has done a wonderful job and she has a long list of accomplishments for our city,” he said.“We are going to sorely miss her.”

The Mercer Group out of Atlanta is conducting the search for Carrier’s replacement.
A fan

Nashville, TN

#3 Jan 23, 2013
I don't know why anyone would think she was r-u-n-n-o-f-t. She did an excellent job for the City of White House.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
david paltzik (Oct '12) 20 hr stfu 48
Police officer Eric Richards (Apr '14) Wed Hot Pants 20
James Coffer Dec 5 Legs 1
Dui officer jake the snake Dec 4 Coyote 1
George Green (Mar '16) Dec 4 Coyote 3
Meredith Dickens (Aug '11) Dec 3 Eye rolling 6
Questionable landlord Dec 1 rustyshackleford 4

Greenbrier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance