First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yellarose TX U S A

Greenbrier, TN

#1 Apr 25, 2012
What is your append um of the store?????? You know they get the things they sell at yard sales cheap then sell at a high price!! One old lady in there will take you to the bank if she can.
ChuckWagon5

Springfield, TN

#2 May 15, 2012
yellarose TX U S A wrote:
What is your append um of the store?????? You know they get the things they sell at yard sales cheap then sell at a high price!! One old lady in there will take you to the bank if she can.
It was enough that you yellarose TX USA bad mouthed Loud House in Greenbrier. They end up shutting the door. Now you want to shut the door of B & N Thrift Mall. Yellarose TX USA why are you so sad and want all these businesses shut down. Is it cause they kicked you out of their establishments. You sound like a Greenbrier TROUBLE MAKER to me. I wouldn't be a bit surprized if Wal Mart kicked you out too. Word has it you cause trouble on the forums. I believe it.
RICHARD MANTLO OWNER OF T

United States

#3 May 16, 2012
LOOK HERE LADY!!! YOU JUST CAME UP HERE YESTERDAY SAYING HOW SORRY YOU WERE TO HERE THAT MY UNCLE HAD PASSED AWAY. THEN I FIND THIS ON HERE WERE YOU ARE WHINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS AND THAT!!! I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE AND EASE ON DOWN THE ROAD!!!!AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU JUST DON'T COME BACK UP HERE!!!!BUT THEN AGAIN, EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN APPEN DUMBS?!?!?!? OR OPINIONS I SHOULD SAY!!!!
yellarose TX U S A wrote:
What is your append um of the store?????? You know they get the things they sell at yard sales cheap then sell at a high price!! One old lady in there will take you to the bank if she can.
yellarose TX U S A

Goodlettsville, TN

#4 May 16, 2012
First off I don't know of any loud House in Greenbrier If there was it was'nt me jack A$$!!!!!!!!
Second Richard you don't tell me when where I can go. And by the way your from springfield Tn not IL. And why don't you tell the truth about all the fights and arguments in that store sure I had a booth in their so this comes first hand why lie about it!!!! I got out while the gettin was good.So don't go theating me cause you'll open a can of worms you don't want.
yellarose TX U S A

Goodlettsville, TN

#5 May 17, 2012
OH I forgot what goes round comes round!!!!!
Top dog the revenge is God not you.
DoTell

Greenbrier, TN

#6 May 17, 2012
RICHARD MANTLO OWNER OF T wrote:
LOOK HERE LADY!!! YOU JUST CAME UP HERE YESTERDAY SAYING HOW SORRY YOU WERE TO HERE THAT MY UNCLE HAD PASSED AWAY. THEN I FIND THIS ON HERE WERE YOU ARE WHINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS AND THAT!!! I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE AND EASE ON DOWN THE ROAD!!!!AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU JUST DON'T COME BACK UP HERE!!!!BUT THEN AGAIN, EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN APPEN DUMBS?!?!?!? OR OPINIONS I SHOULD SAY!!!!<quoted text>
Please share Yellows name :) She has so much to say on topix and has no problem calling other peoples names it would be great to know hers.
TrailerTrash

Springfield, TN

#7 May 17, 2012
I've been to this place. I remember a booth with yellow roses over it. I bet anything that is the same one mouthing off on here. DoTell , why don't
you go in that place of business and ask them people
what her name is. They are really nice in there .
I'm sure if you ask nicely they'll tell who it was.
Good Luck. God Bless you. 8)
Questionable

Gallatin, TN

#8 May 18, 2012
Where is this thrift store located?
chopper

Goodlettsville, TN

#9 May 18, 2012
Hey Man leave the lady alone she has a right to her own opinions. Just like you or me. Shes a nice person, she just tells it like it is!!!!!!!!!!
HonkyTonker

Springfield, TN

#10 May 18, 2012
lmao at the fucktards.
nuk nuk

Greenbrier, TN

#11 May 19, 2012
yellarose TX U S A wrote:
What is your append um of the store?????? You know they get the things they sell at yard sales cheap then sell at a high price!! One old lady in there will take you to the bank if she can.
what the hell is append um? are you retarded?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#12 May 19, 2012
RICHARD MANTLO OWNER OF T wrote:
LOOK HERE LADY!!! YOU JUST CAME UP HERE YESTERDAY SAYING HOW SORRY YOU WERE TO HERE THAT MY UNCLE HAD PASSED AWAY. THEN I FIND THIS ON HERE WERE YOU ARE WHINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS AND THAT!!! I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE AND EASE ON DOWN THE ROAD!!!!AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU JUST DON'T COME BACK UP HERE!!!!BUT THEN AGAIN, EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN APPEN DUMBS?!?!?!? OR OPINIONS I SHOULD SAY!!!!<quoted text>
get her Richard....this is boog by the way, lol.
R MANTLO OWNER OF TOP DO

United States

#13 May 19, 2012
The thrift store is located in Greenbrier TN. It is between Drakes Garage and Bill Martins Grocery Store. We have everything from antiques, elvis memorabilia, video games, dvd's, bicycles, clothes, dishes, old cameras, knives, watches, army clothing and some weaponry as well. So come in and judge for yourself.
Questionable wrote:
Where is this thrift store located?
R MANTLO OWNER OF TOP DO

United States

#14 May 19, 2012
I dont even remember being asked where I was from or asked to type it in anywhere for that matter. As far as telling the truth about fights, well let me see here.....The majority of them were based around you!!!!! There has not been a single incident since your departure. Good luck,good bye and have a nice day.
yellarose TX U S A wrote:
First off I don't know of any loud House in Greenbrier If there was it was'nt me jack A$$!!!!!!!!
Second Richard you don't tell me when where I can go. And by the way your from springfield Tn not IL. And why don't you tell the truth about all the fights and arguments in that store sure I had a booth in their so this comes first hand why lie about it!!!! I got out while the gettin was good.So don't go theating me cause you'll open a can of worms you don't want.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15 May 19, 2012
R MANTLO OWNER OF TOP DO wrote:
I dont even remember being asked where I was from or asked to type it in anywhere for that matter. As far as telling the truth about fights, well let me see here.....The majority of them were based around you!!!!! There has not been a single incident since your departure. Good luck,good bye and have a nice day. <quoted text>
give us some examples of the fights there, please.
TrailerTrash

Springfield, TN

#16 May 19, 2012
Brianintn, there is no need for examples of any fights. What happens between one person and another over arguments and stuff is of no importance. Im going to make me a trip back in there to that place.
Now I know all is calm,nice,and friendly. That is the place I want to go . Im telling my cousins about it. R MANTLO it must be a blessing to have it friendly in there now. There is no fights stirred up
by the one I won't mention. I wish the place best wishes .

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#17 May 19, 2012
TrailerTrash wrote:
Brianintn, there is no need for examples of any fights. What happens between one person and another over arguments and stuff is of no importance. Im going to make me a trip back in there to that place.
Now I know all is calm,nice,and friendly. That is the place I want to go . Im telling my cousins about it. R MANTLO it must be a blessing to have it friendly in there now. There is no fights stirred up
by the one I won't mention. I wish the place best wishes .
i shop there regularly and know just about everyone there. i know there is no importance about it but i would love to know the back story. if it was caused mainly by the person who is no longer there, i don't see any harm in it.
chopper

Goodlettsville, TN

#18 May 20, 2012
Man this beginning to sound like a soap opera!!!
There was I belive 4 in there that caused problems
That is why she left could'nt take the meanness and all!!!!!!!!!! You want to blame anyone blame the ones that are mean!!!!!!!!!!
TrailerTrash

Springfield, TN

#19 May 20, 2012
Hey Miss chopper I found out different today. I done some digging around. I won't say who told me while at Wal Mart, but this yellarose has Bipolar disorder. You do the math. Just saying. Do your research I have. Took me a while to find out what was going on. That all the imfomation I'm giving out. Other than, maybe that is why she went off on others is, cause she was off her MEDICATIONS. Perhaps she is the meanest one in there. LMAO this funny as hell. Rolling on the floor gasping for air.
(take a pill)
yella TX- U S A

Goodlettsville, TN

#20 May 20, 2012
Nope wrong person you got there! Don't know anybody at walmart,don't even shop there!
Now for the good stuff I know who you are and you work at walmarts! And I'm not going to mention the other one gasping for air and rolling on the floor.
So you guys need to take a chill pill LMAO!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Millersville Taxes going up 3 hr Truth teller 3
Heather carney 5 hr Kevin 4
jason holt 13 hr kelly 36
Wendy's in White House, Portland drug addicts (Nov '15) Apr 19 Bob 15
Anymore info...? Apr 19 Lashonda 1
Amanda Dragoo. (Nov '11) Apr 19 Lillith 2
southfield apts (Jun '16) Apr 19 Lillith 6

Greenbrier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenbrier Mortgages