Grand Prairie, TX

#80960 May 21, 2013
sumone stepped on my home.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#80961 May 21, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like that time you posted an article from USA News from the OPINION section claiming it as a valid news story when you didn't even realize it was from the opinion section? You state you check for reliability and accuracy when posting links yet you never even bothered to see you were posting from an Opinion page. Once again, your credibility has been negated.
Pete, you're not really that dumb, are you? What is Charles Krauthammer? What was William F. Buckley?
You know, Newspapers do have People on Staff and Pay them for their Opinions, alone...or did you not know that?
Surely, you DO know that! After all, they all over Fox Fake News! Ever heard of an OP/ED Page? That stands for "Opinions and Editorials"...the New Yrk Times is famous for theirs and they are quoted and talked about all the time on the TV Cable Stations, such as MsNBC, CNN, and even Fox Fake News! I have a hard time believing that you're that ignorant! They don't claim to be REPORTERS, but they are just as listened to and their Articles are just as read as the Reporters...maybe more because they have insider info that form their published "opinions", in most cases. Dang!

And you're a Business Owner??? I doubt it! But, if you are, you better sell that business before you run it into the ground, if you're that "out of touch" with the real World and The practices of Reputable Newspapers and Sources because you're in deep trouble!

Location hidden

#80962 May 21, 2013
Correction: New YORK Times...

“Go Green Bay! ”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#80963 May 21, 2013
John Fogerty Live in Los Angeles - Full Concert HQ

Wolf

Turkey

#80964 May 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Correction: New YORK Times...
I must be lost here?
bugs

United States

#80965 May 21, 2013
Nope,not u n tiny..i am as lways tho :(
roudy

Livingston, TN

#80966 May 21, 2013
Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I must be lost here?
99% of the people who post on this forum are lost in one way or another. Including myself. Now which way is out?
bugs

United States

#80967 May 22, 2013
roudy wrote:
<quoted text>
99% of the people who post on this forum are lost in one way or another. Including myself. Now which way is out?
climb our way out holdin hands,i guess...three muskateers comin outa dirt n rocky trails...idk bout the threesum other than supportin each other,but ik that i wish that,i was on ur bk as u climb n i hold on tight coz one slip cld coz an avalanch.
bugs

United States

#80968 May 22, 2013
Well,im clumsy...but otay,long as im n the middle n cnt slip...as i usualy do.i keep climbin higher n higher tho n keep getting closer to reaching a few of my goals :)
roxyb

United States

#80969 May 22, 2013
Ill b the leader coz i lead,never follow...my whole heart n soul goes nto evrything that i do...no matter how things may seem...ill pull both u out while climbin on two feet to get us all out...rl life situations,i lways lead,front n center n never bk dwn.some ppl,well evryone ik pretty much,come to me wen they need ne kind of prsonal guidance or tbh,ne kind of life problems n i lways help,but noone has ever returned the favor.they lways ignore me wen i ask for help.
Zippy the wonder boy

Georgia

#80970 May 22, 2013
roxyb wrote:
Ill b the leader coz i lead,never follow...my whole heart n soul goes nto evrything that i do...no matter how things may seem...ill pull both u out while climbin on two feet to get us all out...rl life situations,i lways lead,front n center n never bk dwn.some ppl,well evryone ik pretty much,come to me wen they need ne kind of prsonal guidance or tbh,ne kind of life problems n i lways help,but noone has ever returned the favor.they lways ignore me wen i ask for help.
u must be a crack head.

Location hidden

#80971 May 22, 2013
"Petraeus's Role In Drafting Benghazi Talking Points Raises Questions."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/petrae...
roxyb

United States

#80972 May 22, 2013
Zippy the wonder boy wrote:
<quoted text> u must be a crack head.
tbch,been around it since i was 10 n cldve got as much as i wanted pretty much,but i saw the affect n the hold that it had on other ppl n my mafia fam wld lecture me too,they pretty much drilled nto my brain lecture after lecture bout not doin it n ive never touched it.
walnut

San Antonio, TX

#80973 May 22, 2013
roxyb wrote:
<quoted text> tbch,been around it since i was 10 n cldve got as much as i wanted pretty much,but i saw the affect n the hold that it had on other ppl n my mafia fam wld lecture me too,they pretty much drilled nto my brain lecture after lecture bout not doin it n ive never touched it.
i farts and mades a messes
roxyb

United States

#80974 May 22, 2013
walnut wrote:
<quoted text>i farts and mades a messes
hehe lmao wit u,not at u tho....then opens a window n sprays airwick :)
farter sniffer

Grand Prairie, TX

#80975 May 22, 2013
I think I smell it.
roxyb

United States

#80976 May 22, 2013
Lmao uhoh,opens more windows n doors,front n back n sprays soo much airwick that it wld lolz blind a horse lmao then gets some pink lemonaide,u want some?
fart sniffer

Grand Prairie, TX

#80977 May 22, 2013
I love the pink stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northcrest Embezzlers (Apr '14) 2 hr wants2know 65
krogers doesn't like foodstamp shoppers or low ... (May '12) Wed you know 111
Big Ol Weiner Wed Bisexual Male 1
Eddie Vinsend Dec 20 Dat Rite 8
Robertson County MRAP Dec 20 TONYnTN 3
need help with getting christmas for my children (Dec '06) Dec 18 terriray 324
Divorce attorney (Mar '14) Dec 18 Good food 15
Greenbrier Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web