|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Egads, if you're talking about the Poster that I think you're talking about...once it was called to her/his attention that she was using a variation of my User Name, at the time...she kindly announced that she would, from that point on, use the Name,"Really Really Classy", which I very much appreciated.
BTW, I really, really liked her choice for the change...I just wish that I had thought of it first. But unfortunately, I didn't, and I wasn't about to, intentionally, steal it from her! But, it's a GREAT User Name, IMO...and considering what she voluntarily did, I think it's probably very appropriate for her.
I went back and back tracked it. I know now. The Internet can be a fascinating tool.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you changed your carrier from At&t to Charter Cable, don`t think for one second that your OLD I.P can`t be traced, because it can.
One more little tid bit of info, Linda Cooter, sharing accounts is against topix rules and regulations, so you, and your little cover up buddy are both getting reported.
Hello, old friend. It's very good to hear from you. I've missed hearing from you for some time now. Hope life is good and you are well. Maybe someday the thread will calm down and we can yak some. take care of yourself. later!
Egads

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
C O M P R E H E N D: That was addressed and is closed. No need to add your additional non sense and name calling. As you can see I answered it without once calling any names or adding opinions.
That's all...
It's okay. She was tremendously helpful.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason I care not for your thoughts is because they are radically askew from reality. You create your delusions as the hours click on.
Obama carries himself and presents his body language in a very distinct way, conveying a stature of authority with a lifted head, bringing a certain desired effect of commanding countenance.
Benito mussolini and countless other historical figures have carried themselves in the same way. None of this has anything whatsoever to do with race. It has to do with attitude, bearing, and a countenence which measures the sum of expression, whether stern, angry, authoritative or anything else.
Stop bothering people, feed your ants!
Do you think that could have anything to do with the fact that Mussolini was a Ranking Officer, for years, in the Italian Military before becoming the Dictator Head of Italy? Lots of standing at attention, you know.
Obama's never been in the Military, so his might just be proper posture, and/or pride in the Man that he is and how far he's come in Life. You think?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>"seen" hee-hee
I don't know about you but sexy is a word I would never expect to see associated with that image. I can think of several words more fitting and Im guessing you can as well. The SN and profile picture speak volumes about the class of the owner but gives no clue as to the true physical appearance. Roflmao.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially you!
If my opinion of your behavior matters so little to you, then why would it be, "especially me"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up MHurl. You are reporting someone for stating political opinion when you are the trash mouth of the south? The rest of us will report all your vulgar posts, and then you can see who wins...
Absolutely!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you changed your carrier from At&t to Charter Cable, don`t think for one second that your OLD I.P can`t be traced, because it can.
One more little tid bit of info, Linda Cooter, sharing accounts is against topix rules and regulations, so you, and your little cover up buddy are both getting reported.
Lol. Did you say Linda Cooter? Oh my! You are a bad girl. I almost spit my soda reading that one.
Are yo kidding me

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Racist? Who are YOU to talk?

Look what SHE posted.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mountain-city...
\
Lite N Lively AKA SEXYSASSYSENIOR AKA REALLY AKA REALLY-REALLY AKA REALLY-SASSY AKA LINDA M COOPER wrote:
<quoted text>
....... We don't have many of those here. But, most of our Black People are very nice People, too. Not alot of "Street People", White or Black.
We dont have many of THOSE?? THOSE???
And, "OUR BLACKS"? How many do YOU OWN Linda?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
I Really-Really don't understand why our resident news spammer has not yet posted this.. Seems this could be pretty important news to some.

Pope announces resignation.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/11/us-...
I did see a brief news story concerning that. What's up with it? I thought they hung around for decades even after death.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Egads wrote:
<quoted text>
I went back and back tracked it. I know now. The Internet can be a fascinating tool.
Aaaand...what did you discover?
Are yo kidding me

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I'm Sexy, don't you?
Are You Kidding Me?
Isn't THIS You?
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8779/it2o....
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that could have anything to do with the fact that Mussolini was a Ranking Officer, for years, in the Italian Military before becoming the Dictator Head of Italy? Lots of standing at attention, you know.
Obama's never been in the Military, so his might just be proper posture, and/or pride in the Man that he is and how far he's come in Life. You think?
Having never been in the military isn't the only thing he's never been!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>No b!tch, that`s what your daddy/uncle is. He was born an assho!e and just grew bigger. I see you take after your daddy, DRUNK B!TCH!!
Hey skanky trash, report this!! Go ahead, and TRY to stop me from posting, B!TCH, I dare you, c^nt breath!
Yeah, right, and I am the skanky one....

I don't drink, but I see that you are on something that has altered your sick mind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, old friend. It's very good to hear from you. I've missed hearing from you for some time now. Hope life is good and you are well. Maybe someday the thread will calm down and we can yak some. take care of yourself. later!
Oh Lord, well now we know! That "Religious" thing was PHONY, BIG TIME PHONY! Won't be talking to you anymore...now that I KNOW you're a Troll!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Willard, good to see you posting. The b!tches, THINK they can tell me to shut up, and i`m gonna sit back and take it! I wish that c^nt breath poater named "unreal" would get in my face, and tell me to shut up! I`d knock the b!tches dentures down the c^nts throat!
Sure you would - in your dreams...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Us Damn Yanks in Ohio called it the "The State Highway Patrol Strut".
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about you but sexy is a word I would never expect to see associated with that image. I can think of several words more fitting and Im guessing you can as well. The SN and profile picture speak volumes about the class of the owner but gives no clue as to the true physical appearance. Roflmao.
Can you even read?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Willard, good to see you posting. The b!tches, THINK they can tell me to shut up, and i`m gonna sit back and take it! I wish that c^nt breath poater named "unreal" would get in my face, and tell me to shut up! I`d knock the b!tches dentures down the c^nts throat!
REPORTED
The Milk Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Are yo kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
Are You Kidding Me?
Isn't THIS You?
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8779/it2o....
I just threw up my tomatoe soup.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenbrier Discussions

Search the Greenbrier Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 25 min WTH 8,936
Can I sue the woman who had an affair with my h... (Aug '12) 18 hr rachel 80
cAptain video Mon boss hogg 1
Another Shooting in good ole Springfield Jul 21 Hezbollah 5
Fletcher Long & Company Jul 18 Jolly B 15
Robertson County Election 2014 Jul 18 keester 22
john henley Jul 17 friend 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenbrier Jobs

•••