Conway endoscopy center
Smith

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Jul 18, 2013
Just wanted to make everyone aware of how horrible our experience was at this facility. We are educated professionals - I work in the medical field and was absolutely appalled at the poor level of service provided at this clinic. The staff is barely civil, some quit rude. My husband suffers for panic attacks and must have someone with at all medical procedures. This staff forbid me from being with him before and after the procedure even after sharing this information with the staff several weeks prior to our appointment. They tell you whatever you want to hear to get the business then do the complete opposite when you arrive. I have sent a letter to our insurance asking that this clinic be removed as a referral source for others on our insurance plan. If they would have just been upfront in the beginning we could have chosen another provider more inline with our philosophy of care. Hope they change hands soon, conway deserves better from it's medical professionals!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 charged with ballot fraud in Crittenden Co. (Oct '12) 13 hr chicken 80
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 15 hr Red Cloud 42,915
electric company cutting of trees Apr 14 Utility customer 2
old cars on hwy 9 Apr 13 user2 1
News Japanese outreach coordinator shares culture wi... Apr 8 Real N|G 2
News Salem Police Department (Mar '10) Apr 3 Tada 101
Greenbrier Music Thread (Jan '17) Feb '18 Musikologist 2

Greenbrier Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenbrier Mortgages