First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leader

Oklahoma City, OK

#22 Apr 30, 2014
If you are looking for a leader during a tragedy like this, better elect Taylor cause Shock just ain't gonna cut it
big country

United States

#23 Apr 30, 2014
Leader wrote:
If you are looking for a leader during a tragedy like this, better elect Taylor cause Shock just ain't gonna cut it
I think the Sheriffs office is doing a really good job. My whole neighborhood was delivered water, food and all other kind of supplys the last 2 days. They were all deputies who delivered the supplies. Ive seen Shock out going door to door with water and seen him clearing roads. I have not seen a hide ir hair of Taylor. And also to you sir, why on earth are you judgeing and.com plaining at a time like this, what are you doing to help?. I guess people will complain about anything.
Confused

Quitman, AR

#24 Apr 30, 2014
big country wrote:
<quoted text>
Just FYI ..I may be wrong but I pretty sure that Rice is the one who has always handled media realations. Every department has a spokesman. Well Rice is the spokesmen
Ok, but why did Rice have plastic surgery to look like Shock? Because when I've watched channel 11 news in the past, Rice sure looks like Shock.
Hello big country

Oklahoma City, OK

#25 May 1, 2014
I am glad that shock is driving around trying to be seen in as many places as possible before an election, so he be be seen as a Sheriff passin out supplies that were donated by a lot of different organizations.

He still ain't gettin my vote. Any politician can jump in a truck and drive aroun and say hi
big country

United States

#26 May 1, 2014
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, but why did Rice have plastic surgery to look like Shock? Because when I've watched channel 11 news in the past, Rice sure looks like Shock.
What!!! Rice looks like Shock?? Wow! That's a first. I hope you are not a law enforcement officer because your not very observant. But you did make my day lol
I know them both

Euless, TX

#27 May 1, 2014
The reason I believe Matt Rice has been on tv instead of Andy is because the tornado came very, very close to Andy's house and did destroy some of his neighbors houses. He's probably a bit distraught over the whole thing, and I can't say I blame him. The reason nobody's heard hide nor hair from Mr.Taylor, is because the man has been working in the relief efforts since the minute the storm passed. He's thought of nothing else since. Neither of these men are perfect, and neither of them are the devil either. They're both out today doing what they can, and it doesn't have shit to do with an election. They're doing it because they both love this county. I'm voting for Joe, but I'll not put down Andy right now. His heart is just as heavy over this as anybody else's. The time for tearing either of these men down has passed.
Amen

Oklahoma City, OK

#28 May 1, 2014
First common sense thing I have read on here for awhile
big country

United States

#29 May 1, 2014
I know them both wrote:
The reason I believe Matt Rice has been on tv instead of Andy is because the tornado came very, very close to Andy's house and did destroy some of his neighbors houses. He's probably a bit distraught over the whole thing, and I can't say I blame him. The reason nobody's heard hide nor hair from Mr.Taylor, is because the man has been working in the relief efforts since the minute the storm passed. He's thought of nothing else since. Neither of these men are perfect, and neither of them are the devil either. They're both out today doing what they can, and it doesn't have shit to do with an election. They're doing it because they both love this county. I'm voting for Joe, but I'll not put down Andy right now. His heart is just as heavy over this as anybody else's. The time for tearing either of these men down has passed.
. Well said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it the size of the worm or the knowledge of ... 12 hr the star 19
Phillip Taylor Thu guest 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Thu Gameover 30,811
Debate: Marijuana - Conway, AR (Aug '10) Wed displacedTXN 16
News Mom arrested for BUI, breastfeeding under the i... (Mar '14) Apr 15 DILF 33
The Dwag House Apr 14 just me 2
News Fluoride returns for Community Water System cus... Apr 1 Sslott 3
More from around the web

Greenbrier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]