First Prev
of 2
Next Last
American

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Apr 26, 2014
We need our Sheriff to protect our 2nd Amendment rights in Faulkner County.
Really

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Apr 26, 2014
He will only protect your rights if there are votes in it for him
Will he

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Apr 26, 2014
Will Sheriff Shock instruct his people to disregard any law or Conway ordinance conflicting with the 2nd Amendment?
God Bless The USA

Quitman, AR

#4 Apr 26, 2014
Andy Shock will do what ever Cody Hiland tells him to do. After all, Shock is Hilands pet monkey.
Well

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Apr 27, 2014
Hiland started this here saying he felt the law change allowed for open carry. Now if Conway wants to start declaring sections of Conway a park to infringe upon our 2nd Amendnent Rights, I want to know what Sheriff Shock and Cidy Hiland are going to do about it.

They wanted our votes based on how they would protect our rights. Time for lip service has passed.
Outraged

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Apr 27, 2014
Any politician that votes for this infringement upon our 2nd Amendment Rights will be voted out of office.

Any elected official that does not stand up for our 2nd Amendment Rignts will be voted out of office.

Any county elected official that has proclaimed they will defend out 2nd Amendment Rights and sits on the sideline for political purposes will be voted out of office.

Time to put up or shut up
God Bless The USA

Quitman, AR

#7 Apr 27, 2014
Outraged wrote:
Any politician that votes for this infringement upon our 2nd Amendment Rights will be voted out of office.
Any elected official that does not stand up for our 2nd Amendment Rignts will be voted out of office.
Any county elected official that has proclaimed they will defend out 2nd Amendment Rights and sits on the sideline for political purposes will be voted out of office.
Time to put up or shut up
Look at whats going on in Nevada; the Clark County Sheriff said the same things about supporting land owners rights and supporting the 2nd Amendment. But as you have seen on CNN and Fox News, the man got ice cold feet and will not stand up for what is right. When push comes to shove, one out of a hundred local level elected officials will stand up for what is right; the rest will stand behind podium and talk big talk to get voters attention, but won't take action. I would say this will be the last term of office for the Clark County Nevada Sheriff. Case in point, the same thing happened here in Conway with a bottled water company where the government stormed in with M-16's, where was Sheriff Shock? Oh he helped make a video about it, but that was about it. He never openly took a stand. So, what's that tell you?
Outraged

Euless, TX

#8 Apr 27, 2014
I am tired of the same ole crap from politicians that speak about the "in topics" to get your vote and when it comes time, don't stand their ground.
Mr Toad

Euless, TX

#9 Apr 27, 2014
He's not going to stand up for you guys open carrying at Toad Suck. He'll do what he always does, make excuses. It would be political self mutilation if he does and the crowds are smaller than usual. There's nothing to be gained by him in taking a stance either way. This is Hilands baby anyway. Andy will drop it in his lap.
Kidding yourself

Little Rock, AR

#11 Apr 30, 2014
God Bless The USA wrote:
<quoted text>Look at whats going on in Nevada; the Clark County Sheriff said the same things about supporting land owners rights and supporting the 2nd Amendment. But as you have seen on CNN and Fox News, the man got ice cold feet and will not stand up for what is right. When push comes to shove, one out of a hundred local level elected officials will stand up for what is right; the rest will stand behind podium and talk big talk to get voters attention, but won't take action. I would say this will be the last term of office for the Clark County Nevada Sheriff. Case in point, the same thing happened here in Conway with a bottled water company where the government stormed in with M-16's, where was Sheriff Shock? Oh he helped make a video about it, but that was about it. He never openly took a stand. So, what's that tell you?
First of all, the bottled water company raided by the federal government was in Little Rock. Secondly Andy Shock was not even sheriff of Faulkner County then. You sir are a uninformed gossip queen.
God Bless the USA

Morrilton, AR

#12 Apr 30, 2014
Kidding yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, the bottled water company raided by the federal government was in Little Rock. Secondly Andy Shock was not even sheriff of Faulkner County then. You sir are a uninformed gossip queen.
Ok, thanks for clearing that up. But my question is this, why was Shock involved with a video of an incident that occured in Little Rock?
Why

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Apr 30, 2014
For donations, that's why
Really

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Apr 30, 2014
Shock wrote letters to people telling them they were fired before he took office on Jan 1 2013, signing his name as Sheriff so he was making decisions as Sheriff before Jan 1.

Little Vincent is in the video and Shock promoted him to Captain a few weeks later.
Kidding yourself

Little Rock, AR

#15 Apr 30, 2014
God Bless the USA wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, thanks for clearing that up. But my question is this, why was Shock involved with a video of an incident that occured in Little Rock?
He wasn't. A group of off duty officers were paid by an independent film maker to make the short film called rampant injustice or something like that. The film was to show the public how out of control the federal government has become. It's basically the same as if a bank hires an off duty officer for security work just to give an example. Shock wasn't there and was not involved in any way.
2nd Amendment

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Apr 30, 2014
I just want to know if Shock is going to protect our rights when Conway tries to take them away
God Bless The USA

Quitman, AR

#17 Apr 30, 2014
Kidding yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't. A group of off duty officers were paid by an independent film maker to make the short film called rampant injustice or something like that. The film was to show the public how out of control the federal government has become. It's basically the same as if a bank hires an off duty officer for security work just to give an example. Shock wasn't there and was not involved in any way.
I say bullllllshit to that!
God Bless The USA

Quitman, AR

#18 Apr 30, 2014
2nd Amendment wrote:
I just want to know if Shock is going to protect our rights when Conway tries to take them away
I would say NO to that. Hiland will keep him out of it.
2nd Amendment

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Apr 30, 2014
If Hiland prevents him or Shock doesn't do it anyway, vote them both out
Confused

Quitman, AR

#20 Apr 30, 2014
I'm confused. Who is running the sheriff's office; is it Andy Shock or Matt Rice? I would like to hear about the God offal situations in Vilonia and Mayflower from our sheriff, not a deputy. Why is Matt Rice giving the press statements and not Andy Shock? Damn, we need a leader in a tragedy like this!
big country

Euless, TX

#21 Apr 30, 2014
Confused wrote:
I'm confused. Who is running the sheriff's office; is it Andy Shock or Matt Rice? I would like to hear about the God offal situations in Vilonia and Mayflower from our sheriff, not a deputy. Why is Matt Rice giving the press statements and not Andy Shock? Damn, we need a leader in a tragedy like this!
Just FYI ..I may be wrong but I pretty sure that Rice is the one who has always handled media realations. Every department has a spokesman. Well Rice is the spokesmen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 21 min Utah is home for ... 30,940
Quitman Music Thread (Jan '15) Wed Musikologist 2
anyone know (Jul '13) Wed jus saying 26
Andy Shock and Major Problems at FCSO!!!!!!!! Wed thelawdog 9
Ashley Madison and Faulkner County dirt Wed Noseyrosey 2
Fight Tue Benny 1
Frands Aug 25 Sanu hot bottom 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenbrier Mortgages