cdo

Vilonia, AR

#1 May 21, 2012
what can be down about all these barking dogs that are constantly barking day and night? Why can't a person enjoy being at home without all this noise and smell from there neighbors yard? Can Greenbrier do what Sherwood did to deter this problem?

Since: Feb 11

Mount Pleasant, IA

#2 May 26, 2012
cdo wrote:
what can be down about all these barking dogs that are constantly barking day and night? Why can't a person enjoy being at home without all this noise and smell from there neighbors yard? Can Greenbrier do what Sherwood did to deter this problem?
tell me about it!! Someone dropped a cat near my house and all it does is sit at my down and whine! Went to Conway animal unit and they only take animals from inside Conway city limits. Anybody want a cat????
runner

Haslet, TX

#3 May 28, 2012
I just wish we had a leash law so that I wasn't attacked daily as I run. Civilized towns have animal control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 59 min Orange Man is Fake 34,496
Cassie Williams Sat You should know 1
News Rebuttal on speed trap says law, figures fuzzy Mar 23 Thelawdog 1
brittney davidson and family (Apr '10) Mar 17 Karma 4
Kim marie bugurt-givens Mar 16 MDC 1
Sen Rapert (May '14) Mar 14 Guest 5
Should I move to Greenbrier Mar 9 Tune 1

Greenbrier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance