Tassie Dyers-McKnight
Friend

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2014
I would like to find her. Worked with her at Acxiom years ago. Don't want anything other than to talk. Also would like to see if she could help me find Michael E. Grave.
Clerk

Vilonia, AR

#2 Jan 29, 2014
Friend wrote:
I would like to find her. Worked with her at Acxiom years ago. Don't want anything other than to talk. Also would like to see if she could help me find Michael E. Grave.

She is a realtor now
Friend

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2014
For who? In Conway?
Friend

United States

#4 Jan 29, 2014
Clerk, if this is the Tassie Dyers-McKnight I worked with at Acxiom around 2000 I would like to talk with her. I'm not from the Conway area and after I left Acxiom I moved away. We had a good youg friend get killed on our team. I would like to find his last resting place also just talk with her to see if she can help me get some numbers of our old team. Plus if she sells real estate I'm look for a place because my job has brought me back to this area. Thank you for your help . .J.B.
her friend

Cabot, AR

#5 Jan 31, 2014
She is not a realtor. You can email her at [email protected] yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr guest 41,466
three abandoned horses in Gepp 18 hr mary smith 1
ugly women Fri yep 21
Considering moving to Conway. Any advice? Dec 12 Haha 2
Bobby Joe Dec 12 Zesty 2
Parker's Dec 8 newone 4
Jeremy Cox Dec 8 Recovery agent 1

Greenbrier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance