girl that drives blue chevy

girl that drives blue chevy

Posted in the Greenbrier Forum

gottake get that number

United States

#1 Aug 3, 2012
There a girl with dark brown hair. kinda short .thick legs. drives a blue chevy with Madison Elizabeth written in pink on the back window...lives behind harps. if u see her please tell her to check topix!
thunder thighs whisperer

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2012
gottake get that number wrote:
There a girl with dark brown hair. kinda short .thick legs. drives a blue chevy with Madison Elizabeth written in pink on the back window...lives behind harps. if u see her please tell her to check topix!
If it is who I think it is, her name is Brittany Marshall. She moved here from Mobile Alabama, followed a towboater back here to Springfield. Turns out, he's just another towboater who bottoms boys on the boat and tries to like women when back home. She caught him in the shower with a dude from jonesboro going down on his junk. She flipped out and now she's on her own. Five bucks says she splits for home soon enough. Never knew so many towboaters were dandy fancy boys.
gottake get that number

United States

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Ok well she has Madison Elizabeth on the back of her truck so why would her name be brittany

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Reality Check 38,759
Faulkner County and its dirty little secrets. Aug 17 Anna Bell Peaks 3
Sen Rapert (May '14) Aug 17 Peter 12
Salon (Aug '16) Aug 12 Hair 2
color stylist (Sep '16) Aug 12 Hair 2
Quitman head coach Aug 8 Mike 4
What do you call a VIP from Bigelow? Aug 8 Kenny 1

Greenbrier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance