serious

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2012
I'm 4 days late and showing a couple other symptoms of being pregnant but I have taken 4 tests and they were all negative. Btw I'm not some teenager, I'm just a confused adult who doesn't have insurance to go see a doctor if it's not 100% necessary
flr

Quitman, AR

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Go to the health dept its free
serious

United States

#3 Aug 22, 2012
Thanks. I thought about it but wasn't sure.
curious

Missouri City, TX

#4 Aug 23, 2012
So if you don't have insurance it's probably safe to say that you do not have a job. So do you think it is a good decision to bring a baby into your life right now. Just sayin. not trying to start anything or be mean.
meany

Columbia, MO

#5 Aug 23, 2012
curious wrote:
So if you don't have insurance it's probably safe to say that you do not have a job. So do you think it is a good decision to bring a baby into your life right now. Just sayin. not trying to start anything or be mean.
I'll be mean...so you are 4 days late and "showing symptoms"? Bull. It's too early for symptoms if you are only 4 days late. Sounds to me like you are 4 days late and wanting to be pregnant.
serious

United States

#6 Aug 23, 2012
Excuse you! Rude people. I am 23 years old and my fiancé and I are fully capable of supporting a child. I am currently working 50 hours a week. Insurance is expensive. Plus since my fiancé is in the military it would have been pointless to get insurance for 4 months considering once we're married i'll be covered. You two need to get your head out of your ass. And FYI I am pregnant and the doctor I saw today informed me that you can feel symptoms as soon as a week after conception. My period was 4 days late. Considering this is my first child I had questions. And yes my fiancé and I are both extremely excited about this. Just because I asked a question because I didn't know, doesn't mean I'm a worthless piece of crap like you both made me out to be. While we would have rather gotten pregnant after we were married, we knew it was a possibility and we both accepted that. Like I said we are happy. Why must you people be asses?
serious

United States

#7 Aug 23, 2012
curious wrote:
I know several people who work their asses off everyday who do not have insurance. And your comment was rude and mean. That is like saying no offense then saying something offensive.
serious

United States

#8 Aug 23, 2012
meany wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be mean...so you are 4 days late and "showing symptoms"? Bull. It's too early for symptoms if you are only 4 days late. Sounds to me like you are 4 days late and wanting to be pregnant.
You must be an idiot.
meany

Columbia, MO

#9 Aug 24, 2012
serious wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be an idiot.
Nope. Not an idiot. I am a lot of things, but I am not an idiot. One thing I am is knowledgeable and I know you don't have "symptoms" of being pregnant after 4 days. I think you want to be pregnant otherwise why take 4 pregnancy tests within 4 days of missing your period? Had they all kept saying negative would you have kept taking them until you had taken 100 or 1000? That seems a bit obsessive to me. Yes, I have a degree (among several others) in working with obsessive people.
serious

United States

#10 Aug 24, 2012
meany wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Not an idiot. I am a lot of things, but I am not an idiot. One thing I am is knowledgeable and I know you don't have "symptoms" of being pregnant after 4 days. I think you want to be pregnant otherwise why take 4 pregnancy tests within 4 days of missing your period? Had they all kept saying negative would you have kept taking them until you had taken 100 or 1000? That seems a bit obsessive to me. Yes, I have a degree (among several others) in working with obsessive people.
Well, since I'm pregnant obviously the tests were wrong. And like I said the doctor told me that symptoms can begin as early as a week after conception. Sorry but I choose to believe a doctor over some person who likes to belittle people on topix.. And I'm not obsessive. Was 4 tests a little too much? Yeah probably. But considering they were all wrong I guess it really doesn't matter anyways. My fiancé and I are happy with this pregnancy.
Confused

Manila, AR

#11 Aug 24, 2012
Why would you come on here and ask anything ?
You either just woke up , or elevator dont go to high. This is just the place to get spanked down.
rude is for the most part of topic ! Really now ,
go to a hospital and get advice since you have no insurance "if your for real". They know the answer to your question better than most.
Wow

United States

#12 Aug 28, 2012
Why would you even tell people that you don't have insurance anyway? That just leaves the door wide open for assumptions from people on topix.
serious

United States

#13 Aug 28, 2012
Wow wrote:
Why would you even tell people that you don't have insurance anyway? That just leaves the door wide open for assumptions from people on topix.
I realized that after I posted it and I couldn't delete it...
vic damone

United States

#14 Aug 28, 2012
So are u pregnant or no
serious

Haslet, TX

#15 Aug 29, 2012
Yes I am. My fiancé and I are really excited about it.
vic damone

United States

#16 Aug 29, 2012
Fiancé what a bummer I was hoping we could hook up and hang out
serious

Haslet, TX

#17 Aug 29, 2012
No thanks.
Trueeurt

Lubbock, TX

#18 Sep 10, 2012
U can have symptoms 2wks before missed period. I would know. Some women never have symptoms. If youre so dam educated why dont you get your arse off of topix.
genius

Crossett, AR

#19 Dec 21, 2012
meany wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Not an idiot. I am a lot of things, but I am not an idiot. One thing I am is knowledgeable and I know you don't have "symptoms" of being pregnant after 4 days. I think you want to be pregnant otherwise why take 4 pregnancy tests within 4 days of missing your period? Had they all kept saying negative would you have kept taking them until you had taken 100 or 1000? That seems a bit obsessive to me. Yes, I have a degree (among several others) in working with obsessive people.
Yes you are an idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Faulkner County Detention Center and Prosecutin... (Oct '07) 13 hr Josca 284
Chelsea Paladino? (Aug '15) Tue Chelmarie 2
Donate or Sell your Diabetic Test Strips (Jul '09) Jul 26 Vanity henderson 31
JJ's Jul 23 Wow 1
Trump signs. Jul 18 thelawdog 1
Joann Johnston Jul 18 thelawdog 1
Pet store (Oct '15) Jul 18 guest 3

Greenbrier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance