Is Trooper Ronnie Stuart Honest Officer.

Is Trooper Ronnie Stuart Honest Officer.

Posted in the Greenbrier Forum

City Boy

Bexar, AR

#1 Dec 8, 2013
Heard he was crooked as snake curve.I met him once seemed appropriate and professional, but people talk.Was told he would lie to help other cops and make false reports.
Country Boy

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Dec 9, 2013
They all will lie !
Rebel

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Dec 14, 2013
Know for a fact he lies, also protects county and city.
JCA

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Dec 17, 2013
Well I know for fact he lies, I had a wreck, the weather was horrible storm, trees down, power lines everywhere, wind. ambulance had to pll over on side of road before getting me to hospital, he came to er to give me a ticket. In court he testified roads where clear and dry. Also know he kisses that Broshears ass, which is just a crook by himself.
zzz

Lees Summit, MO

#7 Dec 20, 2013
City Boy wrote:
Heard he was crooked as snake curve.I met him once seemed appropriate and professional, but people talk.Was told he would lie to help other cops and make false reports.
Oh no not another gossip monger that believes everything they hear.What a dumbass for sure.
zzz

Lees Summit, MO

#8 Dec 20, 2013
JCA wrote:
Well I know for fact he lies, I had a wreck, the weather was horrible storm, trees down, power lines everywhere, wind. ambulance had to pll over on side of road before getting me to hospital, he came to er to give me a ticket. In court he testified roads where clear and dry. Also know he kisses that Broshears ass, which is just a crook by himself.
Stop crying the blues you pathetic little cry baby.Good Day!!!!!
JCA

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Dec 21, 2013
zzz wrote:
<quoted text>Stop crying the blues you pathetic little cry baby.Good Day!!!!!
No body pulled your string rubberneck. Go back to your prescription drugs and hypocrite ways, If you you have nothing good to say shut your pathetic elementery mouth
zzz

Lees Summit, MO

#10 Dec 22, 2013
JCA wrote:
<quoted text>
No body pulled your string rubberneck. Go back to your prescription drugs and hypocrite ways, If you you have nothing good to say shut your pathetic elementery mouth
Nobody pulls my string,i say what i want when i want.I don't do any kind of drugs and im not a hypocrite.What i say is always good so deal with it cry baby.You must be dumb as a box of rocks,prescription drugs and hypocrite ways have nothing to do with telling a pathetic cry baby to stop crying the blues.Im convinced you are addicted to stupid pills.Seek help for your addiction,good luck in your recovery!!!Good Day!!!!!
JCA

Ash Flat, AR

#11 Dec 30, 2013
zzz wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody pulls my string,i say what i want when i want.I don't do any kind of drugs and im not a hypocrite.What i say is always good so deal with it cry baby.You must be dumb as a box of rocks,prescription drugs and hypocrite ways have nothing to do with telling a pathetic cry baby to stop crying the blues.Im convinced you are addicted to stupid pills.Seek help for your addiction,good luck in your recovery!!!Good Day!!!!!
For your information dumbass, learn proper grammer. I have more education than you could dream of. Pills and dope sorry you got the wrong person, practice what you preach you are the hypocrite, See you in church! See I know who you are. LMAO. Oh by the way I can do proper grammer and punctuations.
zzz

Lees Summit, MO

#12 Dec 31, 2013
JCA wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information dumbass, learn proper grammer. I have more education than you could dream of. Pills and dope sorry you got the wrong person, practice what you preach you are the hypocrite, See you in church! See I know who you are. LMAO. Oh by the way I can do proper grammer and punctuations.
You know who i am now that's some funny shit for sure.You have no clue who i am you nitwit.You proved once again you are hooked on stupid pills.Im ready for you to ASS-ume something else and im sure you won't let me down.NEXT!!!!
albright

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Dec 31, 2013
no,he is not honest. He changed facts in a police report. My opinion is that there is a lot of corruption in the fulton county police department.
Fedup

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Jan 2, 2014
albright wrote:
no,he is not honest. He changed facts in a police report. My opinion is that there is a lot of corruption in the fulton county police department.
Yes there is and thats why they have law suits against them and more coming. Wrongful arrest, police brutality, civil rights violations.Falsified reports the list goes on on.
shield of faith

United States

#17 Apr 13, 2015
albright wrote:
98% of law enforcement officers are false reporters or testifiers. it is taught to them by their senior mentor officers and the prosecutors...they are in cahoots with the prosecutor. Out of hundreds I've known, I've only known of one officer was truly honest, and that one has mild downs syndrome..not smart enough to lie. 2% are still honest, I have never heard of this one so he may be the exception.

Wear your shield of faith and trust in the lord to protect you from crooked cops. They are the greatest danger the average Arkansas citizen is exposed to in daily life, so watch out for Satan serving cops out to ensnare you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Question 35,155
News Salem Police Department (Mar '10) 11 hr Reform 95
Beware 23 hr Guest 7
I think her name is Michelle (Nov '13) Tue Vinelink 3
Tim barnes?? (May '11) Tue Vinelink 15
News Mike Maggio pleads guilty to federal bribery ch... (Jan '15) Mon The Hamburglar 8
News Ex-senator Baker charged with DWI (Oct '16) Mon The Hamburglar 2

Greenbrier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenbrier Mortgages