Salem Police Department

Mar 18, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: South Missourian News

Daniel Rettew, 32, of Salem, Ark., was arrested on March 8, 2010, for terroristic threatening, harassing communications and violation of a protection order.

Comments
81 - 91 of 91 Comments Last updated Mar 18, 2014
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
guest2

Litchfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Guest22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of you fools speak of grammer school and knowing rights. For it is you uneducated pathetic souls who need to go back to school. Anyone who is not a cop lover is a criminal. All people who dislike police have only one reason. That is because the police have arrested them before 99.9% because they deserve to be arrested.(Or tazed) Only little crackhead monkeys life yourself complain about police. How come you never see good law abiding citizens on here complaining? Only you sad little felons all the time! Go educate yourself and make something of your life instead of leeching off of the system! Oh and as for your little lawsuit....you got what you deserved that night for what you did!!! Now go back to your bottle and shut up!!
I haven't never been in cuffs once, but when you come home and find a fulton county deputy in your bed with your wife it leaves a bad taste in your mouth for cops, it was scott hollaway in 2004
oh really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Any time, and I do mean ANY time, I have called upon the FCS department they have helped me. They have been honest, courteous, and taken care of me. Say what you will, but I am thankful for them!
citizen

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Will Mr. Oh Really, must be nice they meet your needs. some citizens have filed legitimate complaints and they do nothing, so again depends on who you are or your last name. These cops here have little education maybe a GED or high school diploma, with 6 week academy training. Buck Foley at least has college and know the laws better, does try. Just because someone dislikes the police or complains about them does not mean they are a crack head according to guest2 who does need some education an go somewhere else to be a cop appears your just a smartass. I do hope people get smart start placing lawsuites, maybe it will wake up people and the FCSO.
guest101

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

ok byler glad he is no longer round. he arrested me for a pi... no breathalizer. then charged me with disorderly conduct when i ask for one... went to jail had to bond out with no proof and an extra charge. and NO I was not drunk i drank the rest of a half a beer knew i would pass but was denied. no I'm not a felon either clean record it was who i was with
citizen

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

guest101 wrote:
ok byler glad he is no longer round. he arrested me for a pi... no breathalizer. then charged me with disorderly conduct when i ask for one... went to jail had to bond out with no proof and an extra charge. and NO I was not drunk i drank the rest of a half a beer knew i would pass but was denied. no I'm not a felon either clean record it was who i was with
Well this is the United States of America and we are free to hang with whom we choose, but here they like to harass certain people, keep in court system I know of one guy they've done it to since he was 16. Lawyers call these cops cowboys, doing cowboy law. You should got a lawyer placed a civil suit for violation of your rights. These cops drink also, but pick an choose who they want to get, same as the half ass prosecutor which is useless, another crook with a name. Who also should be sued and replaced.
curious

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

I agree with citizen, it seems if the law in Salem has a hard on for you, you can never escape their web. It doesn't matter if your in state or not if it happened and your the target that week, you had to do it. So sad that the justice system has come to this, why not look for the real culprit instead of who you want to be guilty
Civil

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

For those of you who has been harrased, Hit or subject to police brutality in past and your civil rights violated, get a civil rights lawyer there are good ones out there. There are 2 suits already in progress against city and county police.Stand up for yourself.You can also file against the prosecutor and judge if you have been violated.
miltiaman

Union, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

glad i left state i shant say were i am incase they harras me again they tried to pin alot of things on me like the house burning in viola on halloween when i was in mtn home when it happened wal mart had me on camera when the fire went on and they still tried to pin it on me i was gettin dinner they dont wanna do there job just collect a check and meth money and they dont do shit about goin at there job right
Listening

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Civil wrote:
For those of you who has been harrased, Hit or subject to police brutality in past and your civil rights violated, get a civil rights lawyer there are good ones out there. There are 2 suits already in progress against city and county police.Stand up for yourself.You can also file against the prosecutor and judge if you have been violated.
Who would u get for a lawyer? Need more information.
plumcrazy

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Always been lowlife prosecutors and judges in Fulton County. Probably since the civil war. If you can't pay for an attorney and get a jury you're screwed.
Info

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Listening wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would u get for a lawyer? Need more information.

From whats public knowledge according to court documents. Luther Sutter or Gilliam in Benton Arkansas, Johnson In Little Rock.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenbrier Discussions

Search the Greenbrier Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy Shock getting sued 1 hr Time tells all 17
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 13 hr lol 29,090
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 20 hr whiskers 9,795
Amber Taylor 20 hr guesswho 1
Is Jennifer Steward back on drugs 21 hr trash defends trash 1
Review: K & B Services Mon was a employee 2
Cedar Glade (Feb '12) Mon confused from Oklahoma 28
•••
•••
•••
Greenbrier Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greenbrier Jobs