Salem Police Department

Salem Police Department

There are 92 comments on the South Missourian News story from Mar 18, 2010, titled Salem Police Department. In it, South Missourian News reports that:

Daniel Rettew, 32, of Salem, Ark., was arrested on March 8, 2010, for terroristic threatening, harassing communications and violation of a protection order.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Missourian News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ME TOO

Brockwell, AR

#1 Mar 22, 2010
THEY NEED TO PUT HIMA WAY FOR GOOD BEFORE HE REALLY HURTS HER OR HER STEP BROTHERS GET HIM !!!!!!!!!!
its me

United States

#2 Mar 24, 2010
who's her?

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Apr 14, 2010
Well duh, thats because the sheriff doesn't have a clue how to run it!!! He doesn't have a clue about anything that goes on there. He just shakes hands and promises the world and waits in hope of winning another election strictly to receive a retirement check. Vote someone else in.

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Apr 14, 2010
Classic
Absolutely

United States

#6 Apr 14, 2010
The law enforcement community in Fulton County couldn't catch a ... COLD!!
JITSM

Brockwell, AR

#7 Apr 14, 2010
Absolutely wrote:
The law enforcement community in Fulton County couldn't catch a ... COLD!!
But you could get the HSB Pd on the case after all their Sharp as a Thumb Tack that a elephant trampled on
citizen

United States

#10 Apr 22, 2010
We need a sheriff that will control the department,know what his officers are doing at all times. Law should be for all people not a selected few. Same with the prosecutor he goes after certain people,but none in family of his own, shows favortism to friends.Thats why we need Grady. McSpadden lets his county prosecutors run the show.
Observer

United States

#11 Apr 24, 2010
I would like to know why the sheriff only post certain arrest made.Depends on name around here. I was driving by on Fairview Rd on April 3rd, And seen them handcuff Christy Worthen an put her in car. Later found out she was arrested for public intox, an disorderly conduct. Hmm it's who you know for sure. Also her 2 weeks before she was arrested in west plains Missouri for DWI. What an angel.
person

Salem, AR

#12 Apr 29, 2010
Citizen wrote:
The sheriffs department is a joke, they only arrest who they want a pick on a few.They have abusive officers who get the kicks by abusing there power an inmates. They don't give them medical care as needed.It's amazing how broke the county is an city,but all officers have there own cars, they get to drive them home an back to work.Why couldn't they exchange the car a shift change to oncoming officer an save tax dollars.I see them in patrol cars at walmart an other personal use. We don't get to use tax dollars for gas.
Why are the officers never drug tested an made public? If there prescribed medications that alter driving abilities or thought processes they should not be allowed to drive.Citizens get tickets or arrested.
Explain why Tom runs the sheriffs department and not the sheriff?
sunds like you have went to jail before
citizen

United States

#13 Apr 29, 2010
person wrote:
<quoted text> sunds like you have went to jail before
Nope never been, But have worked around many. I investigate alot of places.
griswald

Mountain Home, AR

#14 May 1, 2010
If you don't like crooked politicians, nepotism,hypocrites and preachers that judge a persons worth by his bank account and not the faith in his heart you need to move out of Salem ! Although Walter who was not the sharpest knife in the box, he was from Viola and not a member of The we run Salem the way we want to club . Now with Buck Foley, Dewayne Plumlee, Mike Webber, Jimmy Short and Gary Clayton , all friends, relitives, and bussiness partners it will only get worse ! So move or keep your head down.
Steve B

Sunnyvale, CA

#15 May 10, 2010
griswald wrote:
If you don't like crooked politicians, nepotism,hypocrites and preachers that judge a persons worth by his bank account and not the faith in his heart you need to move out of Salem ! Although Walter who was not the sharpest knife in the box, he was from Viola and not a member of The we run Salem the way we want to club . Now with Buck Foley, Dewayne Plumlee, Mike Webber, Jimmy Short and Gary Clayton , all friends, relitives, and bussiness partners it will only get worse ! So move or keep your head down.
Sounds much more like HSB and the kind of politics they engage in or this may be a result of whats in the water in your Area and acts on only politicians in the North Central Arkansas.
Hometown

United States

#16 May 10, 2010
Steve B wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds much more like HSB and the kind of politics they engage in or this may be a result of whats in the water in your Area and acts on only politicians in the North Central Arkansas.
How r they related and what kind of business.

Since: May 10

Mountain Home, AR

#17 May 10, 2010
I was arested for saying"son-of-a------! day before christmas. was that right? was not cursin anyone. was referring about bright headlights on a car. had to bailout with $190 and they droped all charges funny a?the officer was just showing he's potential and he's long arm of the law in front of a car full of pretty girl!!! cool a?you should do some research on this officer..some of us known him for a long time...
Hometown

United States

#18 May 10, 2010
picky eater lol wrote:
I was arested for saying"son-of-a------! day before christmas. was that right? was not cursin anyone. was referring about bright headlights on a car. had to bailout with $190 and they droped all charges funny a?the officer was just showing he's potential and he's long arm of the law in front of a car full of pretty girl!!! cool a?you should do some research on this officer..some of us known him for a long time...
What happened to freedom of speech, our constitutional right?.contact ACLU, also media. Which cop, Byler,Nieldik,Hanselman.

Mountain Home, AR

#19 May 10, 2010
Hometown wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to freedom of speech, our constitutional right?.contact ACLU, also media. Which cop, Byler,Nieldik,Hanselman.
Not sure tall and bald but heavy build,not the more fit one lol I should say.I think name is john,too pissed to take names.called it disorderly conduct.I was calm when I said it.didnt think it was right.i'm a truck driver and had the chance to go to cort and talk to the judge but went over the road.so I dropped it.I feel like I was done wrong and cant do nothing but bitch about it.
Guest22

Bexar, AR

#20 May 10, 2010
Oh quit your sniveling! If you got arrested, you probably deserved it! Nobody gets arrested for saying Son-of-a B... Why dont you tell the rest of the story instead of trying to make the cops look the the ones who did wrong you Sorry Son-of-a- B....

Mountain Home, AR

#21 May 10, 2010
Guest22 wrote:
Oh quit your sniveling! If you got arrested, you probably deserved it! Nobody gets arrested for saying Son-of-a B... Why dont you tell the rest of the story instead of trying to make the cops look the the ones who did wrong you Sorry Son-of-a- B....
hard to believe ain't it?your probably a crooked cop and you don't even know me. why the name calling. your real smart.

Mountain Home, AR

#22 May 10, 2010
Guest22 wrote:
the cops look the the ones lol go back to grammer school!
Informed

Melbourne, AR

#23 May 13, 2010
It was probley that Byler boy. His first name is Johnny. And I hear that he loves to arrest people.
No matter what the reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Obama trickle 3 hr Lost shoe 1
Faulkner County Library employee threatens old ... 16 hr concerned citizen 1
News Suspect arrested in Friday's fatal shooting Sep 16 thelawdog 1
color stylist Sep 14 searching 1
Looking for a Church (Aug '12) Sep 12 Khope25 7
Howard D. Short murder case (Aug '14) Jun '16 Told ya So 8
Chris Burnett Jun '16 Jeeper 1

Greenbrier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance