More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

Jan 2, 2011 | Posted by: Inisa Love | Full story: news.yahoo.com

BEEBE, Ark. Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area.

Comments (Page 443)

Showing posts 8,841 - 8,860 of9,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
fifty1fifty

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

When the product called water is coming out of a faucet and the fumes will burn because of multiple gasses...is something wrong there maybe? Clean natural gas will be the end to us all in Arkansas. I have a cousin dying now, they bored under his house on Tucker Mountain, too many lies told to the public about how safe fracking is. 900 unnamed chemicals injected into the Earth to crack the foundation of our life. Kill us and the birds, less cost of entitlements in this world of ignorant.): If karma ever gets Halliburton/Mosanto cornered maybe the Earth would replenish itself? I'm starting to believe FTW too?
scared

Milan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

MOSES-1 wrote:
These gases if that is the case, maybe confined to a certain level upwards can move horizontal.
(CNN)-- The Arkansas Geological Survey is trying to unravel a mystery: What is causing earthquakes in the town of Guy, Arkansas?
Since September 20, the community of 549 residents north of Little Rock has experienced an almost constant shaking from 487 measurable earthquakes.
"We've had 15 today including a 3.1 (magnitude) from this morning," Scott Ausbrooks, geohazards supervisor for the Geological Survey, said Monday. "These are shallow quakes between two and eight kilometers (between one-and-a-quarter and five miles) below the surface.
http://www.wibw.com/mobi...
very scary

Since: Jul 13

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

That's horse shit a out natural gas killing your cousin from them boring under his house say they did bore under his house its over a mile deep in the ground it's not gonna kill him need to get your facts straight and without natural gas and oil no cars start riding a bicycle every where you go
fifty1fifty

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rig Hand wrote:
That's horse shit a out natural gas killing your cousin from them boring under his house say they did bore under his house its over a mile deep in the ground it's not gonna kill him need to get your facts straight and without natural gas and oil no cars start riding a bicycle every where you go
So nobody has a water well in Arkansas that the gases coming from the tap with the water will burn because of fracking? Three kinds of people in America 1) Those who know truth 2) Those who lie to cover up the truth 3) Those who believe the lies. Mostly people that believe the lies in this country it seems.
fifty1fifty

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Why do they not want the public to know it is getting fed GMO's either, basturds fight to keep it off of labels, probably damn birds ate some of the crops and died?
:)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

fifty1fifty wrote:
<quoted text>So nobody has a water well in Arkansas that the gases coming from the tap with the water will burn because of fracking? Three kinds of people in America 1) Those who know truth 2) Those who lie to cover up the truth 3) Those who believe the lies. Mostly people that believe the lies in this country it seems.
I saw that on the news! Water with flames comin out of some dude sink. Don't remember it fracking part.

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Yea the gas in the water isn't from fracing the gas got in the water table is how it gets in the water and I guess your the one that don't know shit and just wants to get stuff started
fifty1fifty

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rig Hand wrote:
Yea the gas in the water isn't from fracing the gas got in the water table is how it gets in the water and I guess your the one that don't know shit and just wants to get stuff started
Do you work for Halliburton or are you just a dick on your own?
Isis

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who went to any length to look this up would easily find that the Romans were the first to crucify people. It was never done by the Egyptians. Look up crucifixion. You`ll find that it was invented by the Romans, thus pinpointing exactly the time frame when the Messiah would come. Among the signs of Jesus soon returning are the jews getting their own land back in exactly the same place after 1900 years, 200 million in the Chinese army, and cars before jesus returns. Old testament book Nahum 2:3,4 THE CHARIOTS shall be with bright torches (headlights) IN THE DAYS OF HIS PREPARATION to return...The CHARIOTS SHALL MOVE QUICKLY IN THE STREETS, THEY SHALL BUMP ONE AGAINST ANOTHER IN THE PAVED WAYS, THEY SHALL SEEM LIKE TORCHES, THEY SHALL RUN LIKE THE LIGHTNING.
I think you need to do a little more research yourself because crucifixion was invented by the Persians between 300-400 b.c and the Romans perfected it but did not invent it.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

I do not work for Haliburton douche bag but I know when someone like yourself don't know what they are talking about and just go off what they here from other people that don't know what they are talking about

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

I never once said fracing is good for the earth but you saying your cousin is dying from them boring under his house is BS and the gas getting in the water is caused from fracing is BS the gas is in the ground regardless and it can get in the water table no matter what, there is just people like yourself gets it in their head that its caused by the oilfield and they run with it when they don't know shit from shynoah
fifty1fifty

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Rig Hand wrote:
I never once said fracing is good for the earth but you saying your cousin is dying from them boring under his house is BS and the gas getting in the water is caused from fracing is BS the gas is in the ground regardless and it can get in the water table no matter what, there is just people like yourself gets it in their head that its caused by the oilfield and they run with it when they don't know shit from shynoah
Shinola was a shoe company. Shit is what comes from your keyboard. I know the difference see? If you talk Shinola spell it right atleast since you so smart. Stupid don't know Shinola but you know shit?

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

I know the truth about it and you just assume you know the truth so I'm not wasting my time with you
fifty1fifty

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Rig Hand wrote:
I know the truth about it and you just assume you know the truth so I'm not wasting my time with you
Thank you for your support.(: Don't prove yourself a liar?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Rig Hand wrote:
I really don't care to get stuff started or not I was just say I saw the gas in water thing on t.v. What is it with everyone so dang sensitive an defensive on here. Lol I saw the gas thing' " rig hands like WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MY MOMMA"!:( lol calm down green horn!
Ba-Doom-Tish

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

[QUOTE who=":)"]<quoted text>
I really don't care to get stuff started or not I was just say I saw the gas in water thing on t.v. What is it with everyone so dang sensitive an defensive on here. Lol I saw the gas thing' " rig hands like WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MY MOMMA"!:( lol calm down green horn![/QUOTE]
They built a town ontop of a swamp. Swamps are gassy, like your mom.
Ill be here all night, Try the food at the gas station!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Ba-Doom-Tish wrote:
I really don't care to get stuff started or not I was just say I saw the gas in water thing on t.v. What is it with everyone so dang sensitive an defensive on here. Lol I saw the gas thing' " rig hands like WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MY MOMMA"!:( lol calm down green horn! "

They built a town ontop of a swamp. Swamps are gassy, like your mom.
Ill be here all night, Try the food at the gas station!
Lol that was good! Finally someone wit some humor!
Ba-Doom-Tish

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Lol that was good! Finally someone "wit some humor" ![/QUOTE]

Oh look its pun-bad the barbarian!

Tip your waiters. "Dont eat the catfish folks unless you like it with a side of Round-up"

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Ba-Doom-Tish wrote:
Lol that was good! Finally someone "wit some humor" ! "

Oh look its pun-bad the barbarian!

Tip your waiters. "Dont eat the catfish folks unless you like it with a side of Round-up"

So two Priest walk into a bar....hello is this thing on! No respect! I was such an ugly kid my mom use to tie a steak around my neck to get the dog to play with me! So I just flew in from Atlanta an boy my arms are tired. So ah ham sandwich walks into a bar an ask the bartender " do you serve food here" thank you Trumann an good night!
sky

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Sky in falling sky is falling

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,841 - 8,860 of9,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenbrier Discussions

Search the Greenbrier Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Answer Man 28,669
valerie samples 7 hr mike 12
Meth head (Jan '14) 19 hr truDat 4
Conway drivers Thu Politico 3
JPs unanimously oppose a 'wet' Faulkner County Wed a person 24
i need a real loan shark Jul 8 Leonard 5
Jacqueline Harward (Sep '13) Jul 7 twitter 5
•••
•••