Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

This evening my family and I were in the dollar store. As we were in line my wife and I noticed that there was a black guy who was bent over. Look I dont care if you live here but at least you can have enough respect for the poeple around you to pull your pants up. My kids and wife should not have to look at your black ass as they shop in our local stores. I grew up here and if my dad saw me do something like that I would hate to know what he would have done. Look you all need to do is respect the poeple around you and stop acting like a trashy thug. If you can afford pants that don't fit, then you can afford pants that do. I understand you act that way where you're from. But the older women and young girls that live here shoud'nt be subjected to that kind of behavior. Thank you
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Dude thats white boys to so dont judge them ur just racist cuz ur not use to them around so show ur kids that huh people these days r pathetic an quick to judge look in the mirror
salem boy

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

dear concerned, the truth is i work out of town,(in memphis tn) and see its there too. i have many friends that are black. i dont care what race poeple are. i just dont want my kids or anyones kids to see that. if we are too respect poeple on race or whatever, then they should respect us too
Hitler

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I saw one with a fat white woman walking down 62 the other day. He looked like snoop dog and she was a nasty looking trailer park queen. We can't wait till the mexicans invade. This whole town will be yellow.
Sam I Am

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Every down and out ghetto started with one moving in. It doesn't take long for them to turn a nice town into a crime ridden ghetto. Don't be naive enough to think it can't happen here.
Rebel Way

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

i think all blacks need be slaves for white people again. I hope one day the bring back the slave rights once and for all where us company owner's dont need pay our workers.
Southern Rising

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Maybe it's time for a little night riding again!!
homeboy

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Heard he was arrested for breaking into a house in Salem maybe he needs to move and I mean be encouraged to move at least Mexicans work
rebel yell

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

yea,mexicans work allright............work at having more illegal babies.
Really

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Hey Dummy! A child born on American soil isn't illegal. No matter their race or if they are illegal or not. Looks like someone needs to get an education if you brain isn't totally fried out from drugs or just from being dumb and ignorant.
AgentAnon

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Ah, the ignorance and stupidity of the southern people....
I love it.
@Rebelway You are an idiot, you deserve to have your testicles ripped off to prevent any more stupidity from spreading.
hillbilly gal

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

There are plenty of "white trash" people in & around Salem. I don't think a few more of a different color will make a big difference.
Buttsecks

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

We wish they would all move back where they came from. We DO NOT need to turn into another Batesville.
Boston Kid

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Buttsecks wrote:
We wish they would all move back where they came from. We DO NOT need to turn into another Batesville.
just dont let a chicken plant open up there, or farmers start growing watermelons,and Dope and your town should be ok 4 a few more years

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenbrier Discussions

Search the Greenbrier Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 15 min guest 28,952
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 36 min Green earth 206
valerie samples 13 hr joe 24
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 21 hr Newport 213
Am I wrong? Tue Sassy Sue 2
b** chy people in conway!!!! Tue Guest 65 2
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) Tue Guest 937
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Faulkner County was issued at July 23 at 1:00PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenbrier Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greenbrier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••