Jenny

Conway, AR

#1 Jul 27, 2013
Never order delivery from this store. The first time I placed an order at 9. I didn't get me pizza until 11:30, after calling to harass the store. Then it was cold. I made the mistake of ordering from the store again last night, thinking my last experience was a fluke. Nope. I ordered at 10. I called again at 11:30. I was told my order had been cancelled because they ran out of big dinner boxes. Bullshit. Nobody called to inform me of this. I had to drive to the store to make sure I was not charged, and of course to be a bitch.( I was not charged because they needed my signature.)
Moral of the story:
Workers from this store get online orders, are too lazy to deliver, and could give a shit less whether or not you get your pizza. They are just trying to close early and go home.

Little Rock, AR

#2 Aug 4, 2013
Same thing happened to me! I had to argue with their smartest kindergarten graduate employee about their terrible service for 30 minutes before she cancelled my order without my consent! Needless to say I called Papa Johns & my order was there in 45 minutes, no problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Husband out of town 7 min Nofriend 25
Backed in a corner 10 min Laughing 1
Husband thinks wife is cheating 2 hr Goodbye 1
Spreading the gospel 3 hr okokok 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr BARNEYII 30,893
Roxanne Lindsey 3 hr Holly 1
drew smith (Feb '10) 16 hr bbb 16
More from around the web

Greenbrier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE