Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#26524 Aug 26, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
QUOTE who="Reality Check quoted text
As for your second half rant you need to read Matthew 20: 1-16. You will see that Jesus might not have done what you expect him to do. Jesus doesn't have a political agenda and he doesn't lie.
Interpret that with a Tea Party spin on it, and say with a straight face you are not pushing your religion up somebody's ass, Moron.
No offence intended to Morons.
A Heathen interpretation of, The Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard
“For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner"
The land owner being First, the people in heaven are the workers, which would all be treated the same, therefore in the kingdom of heaven -“So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”
Then again.
Maybe he would have.
Matthew 19:23
20 “All these I have kept,” the young man said.“What do I still lack?”
21 Jesus answered,“If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
22 When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.
23 Then Jesus said to his disciples,“Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven.
24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”
30- 30 But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first.
What was that you were telling me Moron
" Not understanding what the Bible ACTUALLY says has again caused you to look like a fool"
In context Barney, in context. The reason Jesus told the rich man to sell all of his possessions isn't because that is a blanket policy for everyone. Jesus told him that because Jesus knew the man's heart. Jesus knew that money was that man's god and THAT is why He told the rich man to sell his possessions. As for the vineyard, I guess you forgot to put verses 13-15. Here let me show you what they say: 13 “But he answered one of them,‘I am not being unfair to you, friend. Didn’t you agree to work for a denarius? 14 Take your pay and go. I want to give the one who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15 Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’
As for verse 16 it is saying that, though Israel was offered salvation first, the Gentiles were offered enternal salvation later but they will have all of the benefits the Jews who are saved will receive. Until you are saved, you will never understand the Bible. The natural man cannot understand the WORD of God because the scriptures are spiritually discerned, that is 100% true as is every word that proceedeth from the mouth of God. I'm not shoving anything where the sun don't shine as you will probably interpret this. This is God's word not mine. I don't make the rules, I just follow them. Don't shoot the messenger, take it up with GOD.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26525 Aug 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Here let me show you what they say: 13 “But he answered one of them,‘I am not being unfair to you, friend. Didn’t you agree to work for a denarius? 14 Take your pay and go. I want to give the one who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15 Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?
Sounds like the owner of the vineyard wouldn't be too popular with Mr Obama. Neither would Jesus. Of course we already see this administration throwing Christianity under the bus. Here is another article from the Blaze. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/23/co...
What say you about our religious freedom under Obama? Do Christians REALLY have freedom of religion under this administration? Apparantly not. I'm sure you will find some way to rationalize the acts of this court.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#26526 Aug 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
In context Barney, in context. The reason Jesus told the rich man to sell all of his possessions isn't because that is a blanket policy for everyone. Jesus told him that because Jesus knew the man's heart. Jesus knew that money was that man's god and THAT is why He told the rich man to sell his possessions. As for the vineyard, I guess you forgot to put verses 13-15. Here let me show you what they say: 13 “But he answered one of them,‘I am not being unfair to you, friend. Didn’t you agree to work for a denarius? 14 Take your pay and go. I want to give the one who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15 Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’
As for verse 16 it is saying that, though Israel was offered salvation first, the Gentiles were offered enternal salvation later but they will have all of the benefits the Jews who are saved will receive. Until you are saved, you will never understand the Bible. The natural man cannot understand the WORD of God because the scriptures are spiritually discerned, that is 100% true as is every word that proceedeth from the mouth of God. I'm not shoving anything where the sun don't shine as you will probably interpret this. This is God's word not mine. I don't make the rules, I just follow them. Don't shoot the messenger, take it up with GOD.
In context, indeed put it into context, not the tea party context.
You are a joke and a fake.

16 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked,“Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”

17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied.“There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

18 “Which ones?” he inquired.
Jesus replied,“‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony,

19 honor your father and mother,’[c] and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’[d]”

21 Jesus answered,“If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
Need I remind you what Jesus said to his disciples when they
heard this,
The disciples were greatly astonished and asked,“Who then can be saved?”
No I absolutely did not forget verses 13-15.
Was he saying, is your eye bad because I am good?
That would be the non Tea Party interpretation.
For 16, The vineyard owner was first, the workers last,
again I refer you to what Jesus said to his disciples in explaining to the disciples why he said, what he said about the rich man.

All most verbatim to what he said in the vineyard parable.

You are a prime example of why I said I have no problems with Christians, it is Hypocrites claiming to be Christians that I detest.

BTW- "The natural man cannot understand the WORD of God"
But you do?

Then What are you?

LMFAO, that was rhetorical question.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26527 Aug 26, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
16 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked,“Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”
17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied.“There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”
Jesus replied,“‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony,
heard this,
again I refer you to what Jesus said to his disciples in explaining to the disciples why he said, what he said about the rich man.
You are a prime example of why I said I have no problems with Christians, it is Hypocrites claiming to be Christians that I detest.
But you do?
Then What are you?
Did you notice that Jesus left out the 1ST Commandment? Do you know what the first Commandment is? I'm sure you do but I will refresh your memory. Thou shalt have no other gods before Me. Of course Jesus covered that with the "sell all your possessions". Do you really believe that Jesus didn't know where the questioning would go? Do you know what omniscient means? The disciples had good reason to ask that question. No mortal person can be saved on their own. People can only be saved by admitting they are sinners and fall short of the glory of God, asking God for forgiveness for their sins, recognize that Jesus died on the cross for the payment of the sins of the world, and finally to ask Jesus to come into their life as their one and only Lord. It's called the sinners prayer. It would go something like this.
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.
I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.
You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.
Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.
Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.
Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.
Amen.

The vineyard owner wasn't first or last in that parable. He was the vineyard owner that was paying equal wages to the workers who worked all day and those that worked only an hour. Why? Because he could since it was his money. No more no less. How would you know what a hypocrite is when you don't even know what a Christian is?
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26528 Aug 26, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
heard this,
But you do?
Then What are you?
Did you notice that Jesus didn't mention the 1st Commandment? Do you know what it says? Thou shalt have no other gods before Me. Do you really believe Jesus didn't know where the conversation would end up? Do you know what omniscient means? The disciples had reason to ask that question because we can't get to Heaven on our own. That is why Jesus suffered and died on the cross. He died to pay for the sins we can't pay for ourselves. We are sinners by birth and sinners by choice and no sin can be let into Heaven. We can only be saved by submitting our lives to the Lord Jesus Christ. A person must admit they are a sinner and ask for forgiveness for their sins, recognize that Jesus died on the cross at Calvary paying for our sins with His blood, and finally ask Jesus to be Lord of their life. It's called the sinners prayer and it goes something like this:
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.
I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.
You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.
Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.
Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.
Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life. Amen.
As for the vineyard owner, the parable was talking about the last worker getting paid the same as those who worked all day. Why? Because the owner could do what he wanted with his money. Nothing to do with the owner being first. How would you know what a hypocrite is when you obviously don't know what a Christian is?

Kansas City Ks.

#26529 Aug 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the owner of the vineyard wouldn't be too popular with Mr Obama. Neither would Jesus. Of course we already see this administration throwing Christianity under the bus. Here is another article from the Blaze. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/23/co...
What say you about our religious freedom under Obama? Do Christians REALLY have freedom of religion under this administration? Apparantly not. I'm sure you will find some way to rationalize the acts of this court.
First, a racist idiot, would have no idea how President Obama would think about the vineyard owner, or very little else, obviously.

He said he is a Christian, you say you are a Christian,

Who the fuck are to say President Obama is any less of a Christian than you?

Never mine you told us previously you are above,

"The natural man".

What say I about our religious freedom under Obama.

I say we have the same U.S. Constitution under this president as we did the last president.

I do not have to rationalize squat about the actions of the New Mexico Supreme Court or the lower court that upheld the same verdict before it reached the N.M. Supreme Court.

I will enlighten you to some facts free of Tea Party spin.

This incident happen in 2006, and who was president in 2006?

THE TRUTH;
Elaine Huguenin said it would violate her Christian beliefs, and that the company only photographs traditional marriages.

BUT;
They argued their case as a violation of their the 1St amendment rights.

Now why in the world did this case goes from freedom of religion to a 1St amendment case, glad you ask.

The State of New Mexico has a law on the books that make it illegal to discriminate against LGBT persons. It makes it illegal for business to do that.

I just bet you're saying it is a private business, they can do what they want.

If so, change your name to Jim Crow, and put a sign on that business of yours that says, Christian, strait, whites, only lunch Counter.

The Huguenins argued in court papers that photography is a means of artistic expression, they were free to decide whom they want to photograph.

IN OTHER WORDS because we are Christians, we can discriminate against any damn body we want to, and the first amendment gives us that right.

Given that photography is a means of artistic expression, they were free to decide whom they want to photograph.

Kansas City Ks.

#26530 Aug 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice that Jesus didn't mention the 1st Commandment? Do you know what it says? Thou shalt have no other gods before Me. Do you really believe Jesus didn't know where the conversation would end up? Do you know what omniscient means? The disciples had reason to ask that question because we can't get to Heaven on our own. That is why Jesus suffered and died on the cross. He died to pay for the sins we can't pay for ourselves. We are sinners by birth and sinners by choice and no sin can be let into Heaven. We can only be saved by submitting our lives to the Lord Jesus Christ. A person must admit they are a sinner and ask for forgiveness for their sins, recognize that Jesus died on the cross at Calvary paying for our sins with His blood, and finally ask Jesus to be Lord of their life. It's called the sinners prayer and it goes something like this:
Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life. Amen.
As for the vineyard owner, the parable was talking about the last worker getting paid the same as those who worked all day. Why? Because the owner could do what he wanted with his money. Nothing to do with the owner being first. How would you know what a hypocrite is when you obviously don't know what a Christian is?
You are one ignorant MF. The parable tells a much
deeper story than just about the owner and the workers.

You would say any damn thing to save face.

You better get busy repeating the Sinners Prayer that you obviously know so well, from repetition I would suspect.

Yes I do know the definition of "omniscient" and I am damn surprised you knew how to spell it.

Tell you one more thing, for one who sees themselves above the "The natural man", you are light years away from being an omniscient narrator

Ceme Smile

Conway, AR

#26531 Aug 26, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You better get busy repeating the Sinners Prayer that you obviously know so well, from repetition I would suspect.
Yes I do know the definition of "omniscient" and I am damn surprised you knew how to spell it.
Tell you one more thing, for one who sees themselves above the "The natural man", you are light years away from being an omniscient narrator
Such an embarrassing and angry rant, and for what, Magoo...?
The Bible? A book you don't even believe it to be what it claims to be?
Why such hate and anger? Why you wanna get your blood pressure up so high over a mere 'book' that you care nothing about?
You don't believe it to be true? That is your call. Don't believe it...do all you can to try and discredit it...don't read it...I don't really care.
But why would you impose your hatred for a book down the throats of any one that choses to differ from you?
We just may start calling you 'pot and kettle' if you keep up all this hypocritical nonsense!
Now stop shoving your hatred down our throats, and choke on your own acussing and hypocritical words!
Your hypocritical rants sound like a school-yard bully that no one is frightened by, but instead, makes fun of, because it is such an easy thing to do!!

And, btw,'tea party' is never mentioned in the Bible...and if anyone here has defended the tea party, then I missed it...
Frankie

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#26532 Aug 27, 2013
Barney you should be ashamed sending these freaks into into a melt down the way you do, I think you hurt the defective little butt heads feelings. although they will get over it.

Cuckoo

Conway, AR

#26533 Aug 27, 2013
Frankie wrote:
Barney you should be ashamed sending these freaks into into a melt down the way you do, I think you hurt the defective little butt heads feelings. although they will get over it.
Now, Frankie, if you take a closer look, I think it's easy to see old Barney is the one melting into a puddle of angry crazy!!
He likes to think he 'gets' to people...and we kinda like to let him think like this, because it brings out that raving lunatic side of him!
He is pretty much cheap entertainment...just throw him a morsel, and watch him attack...kinda like a caged zoo animal!
We don't discourage his posts...we like them!

Kansas City Ks.

#26534 Aug 27, 2013
Cuckoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, Frankie, if you take a closer look, I think it's easy to see old Barney is the one melting into a puddle of angry crazy!!
He likes to think he 'gets' to people...and we kinda like to let him think like this, because it brings out that raving lunatic side of him!
He is pretty much cheap entertainment...just throw him a morsel, and watch him attack...kinda like a caged zoo animal!
We don't discourage his posts...we like them!
cockcoo you seem familiar with this thread tell me why is it every time barney makes a fool out of that liar realty check he disappears and you show up bitching like there is no tomorrow. Good thing you got barney to bitch at or you might just blow up
Frankly

Conway, AR

#26535 Aug 27, 2013
Frankie wrote:
Actually, Frankie', Barney should think twice before trying to pull off the art of posting under various names...unless he simply owns up to it.
He's just not clever enough to pull it off.
I use various names all the time (which causes old Magoo to rant about that, too...and then rush away to take his nerve pills...poor old guy).
However, I never use another name for the purpose of responding to 'myself' by patting myself on the back... post how witty and sharp I am...and congratulate myself for a post well done like old Magoo does,'Frankie'.
If old BarnYard were that clever, he would at least mask that same old pitiful anger and ranting he is famous for!
But...frankly, he can't help himself.
But don't tell him,'Frankie'! He thinks he is the sharpest tool in the shed...and its a lot more fun this way!!
Frankly

Conway, AR

#26536 Aug 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
cockcoo you seem familiar with this thread tell me why is it every time barney makes a fool out of that liar realty check he disappears and you show up bitching like there is no tomorrow. Good thing you got barney to bitch at or you might just blow up
Oh, BarnYard, you so chalked full of crazy!!
Do you always feel like...somebody's watching you...?
Now are you speaking in the first person or third?
Oh check, it really doesn't matter...when you're posting, we're laughing!
(And btw, we will all just let you stew and wonder about who we are/if we are one and the same/ if there are simply this many people that know you are a nut...Seriously, bless your heart, it bugs you so much and you causes you to rant on here about it so often, that it's pretty clear topix forum is about your only source of jibber jabber. We wouldn't dare take that away from you...)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26537 Aug 27, 2013
Rick wrote:
Looks like Blanche Lincoln lives to fight another day. Did you vote in the June 8 election?
Yes!

Kansas City Ks.

#26538 Aug 27, 2013
Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, BarnYard, you so chalked full of crazy!!
Do you always feel like...somebody's watching you...?
Now are you speaking in the first person or third?
Oh check, it really doesn't matter...when you're posting, we're laughing!
(And btw, we will all just let you stew and wonder about who we are/if we are one and the same/ if there are simply this many people that know you are a nut...Seriously, bless your heart, it bugs you so much and you causes you to rant on here about it so often, that it's pretty clear topix forum is about your only source of jibber jabber. We wouldn't dare take that away from you...)

My goodness Cup cake, I hate to a buzz kill for you, but I am going to do it anyway, even though it is none of your business.

what you seen on the last post with the moniker Barney II on it certainly came from a computer I was using, a computer that I did not log off Topix on. I happen not to be the only person there and when you don't log off, SHIT HAPPENS! AROUND here, they like to call it practical jokes.

So you see Cup Cake, it was not Barney being more than one person, it was more than one person being Barney.

Do not put a lot of stock into wondering if I think you are one person or more. It is pretty clear what you are.

Profile of the Sociopath

•Glibness and Superficial Charm

•Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

•Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

•Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

•Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

All B.S. aside, please get help.
garlin

Bourbonnais, IL

#26539 Aug 27, 2013
wow
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#26540 Aug 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness Cup cake, I hate to a buzz kill for you, but I am going to do it anyway, even though it is none of your business.
what you seen on the last post with the moniker Barney II on it certainly came from a computer I was using, a computer that I did not log off Topix on. I happen not to be the only person there and when you don't log off, SHIT HAPPENS! AROUND here, they like to call it practical jokes.
So you see Cup Cake, it was not Barney being more than one person, it was more than one person being Barney.
Do not put a lot of stock into wondering if I think you are one person or more. It is pretty clear what you are.
Profile of the Sociopath
•Glibness and Superficial Charm
•Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
•Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
•Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
•Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
All B.S. aside, please get help.
They let you play on the computer at McDonald's?
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26541 Aug 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see myself as above the natural man. Why would I? Your misunderstanding of the Scriptures is really making you miss the mark on so many things.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26542 Aug 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
First, a racist idiot, would have no idea how President Obama would think about the vineyard owner, or very little else, obviously.
He said he is a Christian, you say you are a Christian,
Who the fuck are to say President Obama is any less of a Christian than you?
Never mine you told us previously you are above,
"The natural man".
What say I about our religious freedom under Obama.
I say we have the same U.S. Constitution under this president as we did the last president.
I do not have to rationalize squat about the actions of the New Mexico Supreme Court or the lower court that upheld the same verdict before it reached the N.M. Supreme Court.
I will enlighten you to some facts free of Tea Party spin.
This incident happen in 2006, and who was president in 2006?
THE TRUTH;
Elaine Huguenin said it would violate her Christian beliefs, and that the company only photographs traditional marriages.
BUT;
They argued their case as a violation of their the 1St amendment rights.
Now why in the world did this case goes from freedom of religion to a 1St amendment case, glad you ask.
The State of New Mexico has a law on the books that make it illegal to discriminate against LGBT persons. It makes it illegal for business to do that.
I just bet you're saying it is a private business, they can do what they want.
If so, change your name to Jim Crow, and put a sign on that business of yours that says, Christian, strait, whites, only lunch Counter.
The Huguenins argued in court papers that photography is a means of artistic expression, they were free to decide whom they want to photograph.
IN OTHER WORDS because we are Christians, we can discriminate against any damn body we want to, and the first amendment gives us that right.
Given that photography is a means of artistic expression, they were free to decide whom they want to photograph.
First off, one only needs to look at Obama's policies to know how he thinks. You have heard of the saying "it's not what you say, it's what you do"?
I never said I was a better Christian than Obama. I never said I was better than anyone because I'm not.
Yes the Constitution is the same. It's how closely it's being followed that is the difference. Obama keeps using his own interpretation and making up his own rules.
Do you really think that the courts are not liberal? They have been liberal for decades, just like the education system. After the photographer lost her appeal earlier this year, Justice Bosson says that Christians having to compromise the very values of Christianity in today's society is "the price of citizenship". Where Barney, is the religious freedom? You realize that Obama isn't the only liberal, socialistic, progressive in America. I bet you don't want to try to rationalize those actions. You can't. Does state laws supersede the Constitution of the United States?
Private businesses should be able to do what they want as long as there are other options for customers to get what they want from similar businesses. Elaine Huguenin was not the only photographer in New Mexico.
I would never put a sign like that on my business but what about black only colleges? What about black only beauty pageants? What about Black Entertainment Television? Our government seems to have no problem with those. It's hypocrisy.
Freedom of religion is a constitutionally guaranteed right provided in the religion clauses of the First Amendment. Being gay is not mentioned in the Constitution as a right, so yes the photographer should have been able to refuse service to the gay couple since Christianity, which is a Constitutionally protected right, strictly forbids homosexuality. So supporting it would be a sin. You may not like it but you should respect it as someone who I would think would support the constitution since you were in the military.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26543 Aug 27, 2013
Where is Obama on this?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/27/pa...

One of the two in this couple could have been his distant cousin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sherwood urgent care Thu daughterofforrmer... 1
grocery store (Nov '13) Thu jamie 6
crystal R Aug 25 me 2
business Aug 25 smalltowngirl 3
looking for Kimberly Sheridan Aug 24 joanne smalllwood 2
Kelly Sneed Aug 24 Concerned Citizen 6
Howard D. Short murder case (Aug '14) Jun '16 Told ya So 8

Greenbrier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance