Kansas City Ks.

#26081 Jul 27, 2013
OR did you catch your own?
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26082 Jul 27, 2013
No Taxreturns wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one building at BYU that is named after a Romney. The George W. Romney Institute of Public Management. Remember the bld. Mr. Romney spoke of in his debate with President Obama.
Lets take a look at a article dated Feb. 13, 1998 from the
Salt Lake City Deseret News.
On Feb. 6, W. Mitt Romney presented the school with $1 million toward a $3 million endowment designed to help fund the 30-year-old institute. Other family members and friends, including Lenore Romney, widow of George Romney, will contribute another $1 million.
Now do you really think poor Ole Mitt only inherited 3 million dollars?
If you will remember Mitt said in the debate he did not inherit any money from his father, then says, I did receive some funds from my fathers estate, but I give it all away. Not once did he say he gave the entire amount to BYU.
Fact of the matter he did not release his tax returns to prove he did not do what he was suspected of doing.
Your right, Mitt Romney didn't only inherit $3 million, he only inherited $1 million. He donated that entire amount to BYU. He was already making good money at that time. You, and other liberals may hate it, but Mitt Romney, like many other very wealthy people aren't as greedy as you want them to be. The facts about their giving really makes liberals like you look bad when you go around bashing them. You hate them because their lives SEEM so easy and care-free. You hate them because they don't give to the causes YOU want them to. You hate them because they don't donate their time the way YOU want them to. You hate them because they make more money than YOU think is necessary. You hate them because they know how to protect their money by investing in the right investments and taking advantage of tax loopholes. You hate them because they have access to those loopholes and you THINK you don't. You hate them because you THINK they pay less in taxes than their secretaries or people less fortunate than they are. You hate them because people you don't even know tell you to hate them with stories of killing this woman or causing that guy to lose his job without YOU researching the situation YOURSELF to see if the business that was shut down was even a healthy business or if they really were in trouble and was going to have to shut down anyway. You hate them because of truthful comments about 47% of the people in America only because the people you let form your opinion told you the meaning of that quoted and not because YOU listened to the whole thing in the context in which it was spoken. You hate them because great job they did in another state is so skewed by the people that feed you your information even when what they did in another state has elements that your party fights for. You hate them for any countless reasons that aren't your own and our country is missing out and suffering because their talents won't ever be realized on a national level.
Twofer

Jonesboro, AR

#26083 Jul 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes perfect sense, you are obviously dodging the question just as you did the one prior to that you were ask.
Now who is changing monikers? Can you make a complete sentence without errors? "that you were ask."?

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#26084 Jul 27, 2013
Twofer wrote:
<quoted text>Now who is changing monikers? Can you make a complete sentence without errors? "that you were ask."?
Changing moniker. Nope

Piling on, We'll maybe you could call it that. If you knew as much about politics as you think you know about grammar a post to you would require less reduncey in sentence structure

Kansas City Ks.

#26085 Jul 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>Changing moniker. Nope

Piling on, We'll maybe you could call it that. If you knew as much about politics as you think you know about grammar a post to you would require less reduncey in sentence structure
Redundancy sorry

Kansas City Ks.

#26086 Jul 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>Changing moniker. Nope

BTW regardless if was present or past tense you understood the point. Sure give you ample opportunity to keep avoiding the question.
Twofer

Jonesboro, AR

#26087 Jul 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing moniker. Nope
If you knew a tenth of what I know about anything this would be more of a challenge

Kansas City Ks.

#26088 Jul 27, 2013
Twofer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew a tenth of what I know about anything this would be more of a challenge
Hummmmmmm, I said half,

you said a tenth,

you have said.

"never had an original thought in their lives"

Do as I say, not as I do, it appears you are profoundly challenged now.
paranoid much

Batesville, AR

#26090 Jul 28, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
OR did you catch your own?
What a paranoid freak you are, you sad, pathetic, and weird man!
I've often thought the 'Twilight Zone' theme should play when you make a post...now it is evident your theme song should be, "I always feel like...somebody's watching me..."

You really think way too highly of yourself, and you certainly give yourself far too much credit for your handy dandy detective skills!
And honestly, you should be embarrassed for your personal paranoia, and the accusatory finger you are always shaking at others, as if your great detective work has unearthed and figured out the greatest unsolved mysteries of the world. No one is impressed...but rather find it all a little sad.
Frankly, you give me too much credit for being a clever computer savvy nerd that can change my IP address at will!
I live in Arkansas, and I post from my Kindle Fire HD, from my home...every single time. I never know from one post to the next where my location will show me to be, and I certainly don't know how to control it nor disable it!
Get your hanky out of your pocket, wipe the sweat from your brow, and just calm the heck down! You are embarrassing yourself with all this fearful backtracking and frightened accusations.
Twofer

Blytheville, AR

#26091 Jul 28, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmmmmm, I said half,
you said a tenth,
you have said.
"never had an original thought in their lives"
Do as I say, not as I do, it appears you are profoundly challenged now.
You are arguing like a second grader, you can do better?
Billy Bob

Bella Vista, AR

#26093 Jul 28, 2013
Cant believe this stupid thread is still going.
Twofer

Memphis, TN

#26097 Jul 28, 2013
Alvin Hays wrote:
never thought i would find one that was tota lly free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look whereloveisfound .com
Barney, this might be your chance?
two thumbs up

Ashburn, VA

#26100 Jul 29, 2013
Twofer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are arguing like a second grader, you can do better?
Barney may be able to do better...but not much more than third grade, at best!:)
Twofer

Memphis, TN

#26101 Jul 29, 2013
two thumbs up wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney may be able to do better...but not much more than third grade, at best!:)
Everyone is someone's hero, maybe there is a third grader that looks up to Barney. I just hope Barney isn't looking up third graders.
Joe

Mountain Home, AR

#26102 Jul 29, 2013
Twofer wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is someone's hero, maybe there is a third grader that looks up to Barney. I just hope Barney isn't looking up third graders.
The way he talks to you, I do not think you have to worry about that.
Twofer

Jonesboro, AR

#26103 Jul 29, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
The way he talks to you, I do not think you have to worry about that.
Actually, no adult need worry but thank you for reinforcing it.
Bubba

United States

#26105 Jul 29, 2013
What ever happen to b que stand in rector.
Joe

Calico Rock, AR

#26107 Jul 29, 2013
Twofer wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no adult need worry but thank you for reinforcing it.
No adult should have to worry about it, and no other 3rd grader like you should have to worry either.

Realty check: multi post on here referring to child molestation tells you the perverts are out there. Using a tasteless topic for no apparent purpose' other than revenge for a difference of political opinion, makes one wonder why such a distasteful topic is so prevalent in minds like yours.

If you are reaching out for help you can also use a crisis line anonymously also.

Good Luck,

May God bless you.

Twofer

Jonesboro, AR

#26108 Jul 29, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
No adult should have to worry about it, and no other 3rd grader like you should have to worry either.
Realty check: multi post on here referring to child molestation tells you the perverts are out there. Using a tasteless topic for no apparent purpose' other than revenge for a difference of political opinion, makes one wonder why such a distasteful topic is so prevalent in minds like yours.
If you are reaching out for help you can also use a crisis line anonymously also.
Good Luck,
May God bless you.
Using self righteous indignation is another childish trait, but you know that.
Joe

Calico Rock, AR

#26109 Jul 29, 2013
Twofer wrote:
<quoted text>
Using self righteous indignation is another childish trait, but you know that.
Denial will not help, I will help you with prayer and information.

FacebookYouTubeDr. Phil BlogBe On Dr. Phil

Parenting

Printer Friendly Version of this Article

Be on the Show
Is Your Mom Your Nemesis?
Hate Your Kids?
Fighting w/ your Spouse Tearing your Family Apart?
Young and In Love: Should We Get Married?
Teen with Big Decision!

Sexual Predator Warning Signs

Dr. Frank Lawlis, chairman of the Dr. Phil Advisory Board and Dr. Phil's mentor, offers some insight into the development of a sexual predator:

"The typical sexual predator is very immature in his or her understanding of intimacy. It is like they really want closeness, but they lack the skills to feel satisfaction and trust. These feelings of frustration erupt into anger many times, and it is in this stage that the individual can become dangerous. Their acts are desperate. They try to find intimacy and caring for themselves, but when they can't find it in appropriate ways, they demand it or find a child who has little resistance," says Dr. Lawlis. "It is common to find parents of sexual predators also weak in skills of affection. Consequently, they cannot train or offer to meet these needs for their child. And then the cycle continues."

There are some common characteristics of sexual predators. If you're worried your teen may be a sexual predator, look for these warning signs:

•Refusal to take responsibility for actions and blames others or circumstances for failures

•A sense of entitlement

•Low self-esteem

•Need for power and control

•Lack of empathy

•Inability to form intimate relationships with adults

•History of abuse

•Troubled childhood

•Deviant sexual behavior and attitudes

From the book, Protecting Your Children from Sexual Predators, by Dr. Leigh M. Baker.

Other Tips on Spotting a Sexual Predator:

•Often offend where they won't get caught — when they have misdirected people's attention
•Often married or in relationships
•Offend when the victim is handy
•Not always strangers, often family members, family friends and neighbors
•Most attracted to adults
•Good manipulators (seduction is an integral part)
•Overly self-indulgent
•Arrogant
•Sexualize, objectify women
•Typically known as rationalizers, intellectualizers, justifiers
•Great helpers — are there to lend a helping hand — prey on people in need, when they can insinuate themselves in your life
•Use stressful and vulnerable situations to get in — they find a need they can fill and they use that to get next to the victim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal R 14 hr me 1
A vote against Castleberry for Mayor Aug 20 Wampus Cat 1
Salon Aug 19 Rita40 1
Howard D. Short murder case (Aug '14) Jun '16 Told ya So 8
Chris Burnett Jun '16 Jeeper 1
be wary of this business (Aug '15) Apr '16 vengeance 4
News Early voting in sheriff's runoff starts Tuesday Mar '16 Do tell 2

Greenbrier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance