Little Rock, AR

#26000 Jul 24, 2013
Yep.
Copyright Police

Jonesboro, AR

#26001 Jul 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have admit putting idiots in there place is not a daunting task for me, but it is doing something, and as long as you and the like minded keep spreading B.S., I will always have something to do.
Putting your socks on is a daunting task for you and you are probably successful 5 % of the time at that also. Keep trying, you can over come.
Obama does not care

Bexar, AR

#26002 Jul 24, 2013
Copyright Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting your socks on is a daunting task for you and you are probably successful 5 % of the time at that also. Keep trying, you can over come.
Barney also can't change his soiled underwear,perhaps that is why no one can stand close to him
Hardy is KKK headquarters

Bexar, AR

#26003 Jul 24, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your printer is going full speed , printing off that post so you can share it at the KKK summer picnic.
You going? I bet you are since Hardy is known as the headquarters for the Arkansas KKK.
Who

Rogers, AR

#26004 Jul 24, 2013
Hardy is KKK headquarters wrote:
<quoted text> You going? I bet you are since Hardy is known as the headquarters for the Arkansas KKK.
I bet you going to the KKK dance sat night in Mountain Home.

Since: Mar 13

Jonesboro, AR

#26005 Jul 24, 2013
Knights of the Klan wear pink panties and gets their butts kicked by Geraldo Rivera. Hardly anything feared since the early 1900's. The KKK holds the same social interest as a knock knock joke.
GOPnoMORE

Branson, MO

#26006 Jul 24, 2013
KKK’s summer picnic? Really, where is it going to held…at the sewage treatment plant?

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#26007 Jul 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly, the labor rate increased in consecutive years from 2003-2006 (Half of the Bush presidency). It wasn't until 2007 that it began to drop and has continued to do so under Obama. Discount it if you wish but the jobs market isn't healthy at all. The vast majority of the jobs being offered are part time and the greatest percentage of those taking those jobs are more than likely the people who's unemployment benefits have run out leaving them with no income.
After rising fairly
steadily for more than five decades, the labor
force participation rate peaked at 67.1 percent in
the late 1990s. However, since 1999, the rate has
receded—to 66.0 percent in 2004–05.(See chart
1 and table 1.)

http://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2006/10/art3full....

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

#26008 Jul 24, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your printer is going full speed , printing off that post so you can share it at the KKK summer picnic.
Believing everyone is EQUAL and should be treated that way makes one a racist?
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#26009 Jul 24, 2013
here is an idea wrote:
<quoted text>
one thing is for sure...you really don't know nothing
One thing is for sure...you really do not understand the concept of a double negative.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#26010 Jul 24, 2013
Copyright Police wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one we can't find, you're gonna print it, be nice to back it up. If not, five billion Mexicans crossed the border last night to prepare for August Easter Egg Hunt, look it up.
"The BGOV Barometer shows that since Democrat John F. Kennedy took office in January 1961, non-government payrolls in the U.S. swelled by almost 42 million jobs under Democrats, compared with 24 million for Republican presidents, according to Labor Department figures." I will let you look for the source, sense you cannot comprehend the figures I posted before maybe this will give you a little incite. If you are still having problems finding the answers maybe you should familiarize yourself with GOOGLE or find someone who knows how to use a search engine.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#26011 Jul 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit what? Admit that you cannot move forward to todays time period and are trying to bring up past legislation into today's politics and pass them off as the opposing parties views? Sure I will admit you are doing that. Oh really? So what you are saying is that the unemployed do not have taxes taken out of their checks or are not forced to pay them if you do not have them taken out? Hmm, when did that start? Maybe you should look again on how the unemployment works, because they still have to pay a portion of their check to taxes. So your theory there is bunk. Is it welfare checks you are talking about? The basic 15k or so a year for welfare to barely get by? But you still have neglected to tell me why it is OK for 1 wealthy billionaire or millionaire to avoid paying taxes through our tax system and take BILLIONS out of the economy each time. Now let me see, 15k or 1.5M each year, I wonder which one is cheating the system more. Oh really the same tax breaks for owning Million dollar yachts are available to me as a person who actually owns those million dollar yachts? Yeah right. Oh wait you mean I can profit on capitol gains taxes each year because I trade millions of investments each year and make billions of dollars. Surely you are not talking about those tax rates that are available to everyone. May be available to everyone but you have to have the money first to be able to profit off it. So what does that make those tax incentives? Selective to those who can afford them and who fall into that tax bracket. Same as welfare, so get over the subject and wake up. I think the tax rates should stay the same for the moment only close ALL the loopholes that allow the wealthy to pay less taxes into the government than those that fall into the poorest tax bracket. Oh so it is OK for Mrs. Bush to continue to take vacations every single year her husband is in office, but it is a sin for Mrs. Obama to take ONE over seas? You are concentrating on the cost as am I. You said it cost hundreds of millions for armored vehicles and closing of hotels and boutiques. Prove that Mrs. Obama's trip actually did these things. Because that is myth not fact. Oh so Bush going home, away from his duties as president is not considered a vacation? I know plenty of people who do the same thing, guess what it is still called a vacation. The Bush's went on vacations each year to parks and places within the U.S. So the first time Mrs. Obama takes a vacation that is not in the U.S. she should be condemned? What a joke. He was in office for 7 years before the economy tanked, you are right; however, if he would not have spent 1/3 of his time at home on vacation and actually doing his job we may have not ended up as bad as we did. Oh Obama has spent more money taking lavish vacations huh? Prove it. Obama has taken what 4 or 6 costing less than Bush's 15 or so around the same time in office, look it up. I am sorry to say but no, her vacation to Ireland was this year not 09', and was really a tag along with Obama having to go to the G8 summit. Sir let me repeat myself. I am not angry, I am just curious why you think the way you do and how come you are not more informed, or look for the answers instead of taking other peoples word as fact. You have stated twice that your business is healthy, but ONLY after I criticized you for YOU saying you had profit drain since Obama has been in office. Sounds contradictory or hypocritical to me, choice is yours. Sir I am very happy, my family members are receiving raises in their professions, as am I. Along with living in a community and city that is thriving and expecting a population increase of around 60k people. So yeah I can see the change, I only wish that the same was happening in your area. How is the president destroying our country? I fully agree with Obama's job plan and the job that he is currently doing and like I said before, I am not mad or angry, just curious.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#26012 Jul 24, 2013
Hardy is KKK headquarters wrote:
<quoted text> You going? I bet you are since Hardy is known as the headquarters for the Arkansas KKK.
Truth be told as little influence as the KKK has, and how ridiculously stupid their views are in today's social views; most towns are marked with KKK identifiers if large majorities are present. Actually Gassville and Harrison have had more activity than hardy and that is right by Mtn. Home. lol either way I still despise the Klan.
not sure about that

Conway, AR

#26013 Jul 25, 2013
Copyright Police wrote:
<quoted text>
I think 5% is a little generous....just saying
GOPnoMORE

Branson, MO

#26014 Jul 25, 2013
Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>Admit what? Admit that you cannot move forward to todays time period and are trying to bring up past ...
A lot of good points, not being a smart Alec here, it's very difficult to read. It would help greatly if paragraphs were used. Just saying.
Copyright Police

Jonesboro, AR

#26016 Jul 25, 2013
not sure about that wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always given his type the benefit of the doubt, I used to try to employ them for really menial tasks.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#26017 Jul 25, 2013
Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>Admit what? Admit that you cannot move forward to todays time period and are trying to bring up past legislation into today's politics and pass them off as the opposing parties views? Sure I will admit you are doing that. Oh really?.....
OK, I'll take your unwillingness to admit what your party said in 1986 or even defend it as an admission of you knowing what the democrats did was wrong. On taxes for the poor, I thought we were talking about the federal government and federal taxes. I will certainly be more cautious in my assumptions that you understand what we are talking about from now on. Not talking about the umemployed, never was. The non-retirement entitlement society doesn't pay federal income taxes, only sales tax. Yes, you can take advantage of every single tax break the rich take advantage of. All you have to do is set yourself up to make the kind of money they do using the same hard work ethic they used. If you don't want to then that's on you but don't try and push the blame off on someone who had done the work and been successful. We live in America where one can make of themselves whatever they want. On the vacation front, Bushes (both of them) spent $25 million on "vacations" in 8 years.$20million of that was on the cost of using Airforce 1 but we'll count it anyway. Obama on the other hand had spent $57 million on vacations where he didn't work in only 3 years. Maybe it's you who should do the research. If you choose to, the only thing you will find from your liberal sources is that $20 million for Airforce 1 and they will only compare it to Obama's 4 trips to Hawaii costing $4 million each. They convieniently will omit Michelle's trips with and without the girls or the girls trips without the parents. I never mentioned Ireland. Where they vacation is of no concern to me but rather how much those vacations cost us, the hurting tax payers in this terrible economy of Obama's. Just be open minded enough to look at other sources besides ultra-leftwing sources that really make you look bad when you go defending the Obama's. I assumed that you could look at the numbers I gave and tell for yourself that they were minimal. Sorry, I gave you more credit than you deserve. So, I think you must have meant your not angry but rather confused. Wonder what city you live in that expects 60K extra residents? Is that in the next century?
not sure about that

Conway, AR

#26018 Jul 25, 2013
Copyright Police wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one we can't find, you're gonna print it, be nice to back it up. If not, five billion Mexicans crossed the border last night to prepare for August Easter Egg Hunt, look it up.
Now this is priceless! Great comment!

Kansas City Ks.

#26019 Jul 25, 2013
not sure about that wrote:
<quoted text>
Irremediable simpletons to fainthearted to embrace a conversation about the disastrous fiasco of current and departed members of the Republican party, so they direct their fascination to Barney's socks.

How inescapably downhearted they are showing themselves to be.

Former IRS Auditor

Mountain Home, AR

#26020 Jul 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I'll take your unwillingness to admit what your party said in 1986 or even defend it as an admission of you knowing what the democrats did was wrong. On taxes for the poor, I thought we were talking about the federal government and federal taxes. I will certainly be more cautious in my assumptions that you understand what we are talking about from now on. Not talking about the umemployed, never was. The non-retirement entitlement society doesn't pay federal income taxes, only sales tax. Yes, you can take advantage of every single tax break the rich take advantage of. All you have to do is set yourself up to make the kind of money they do using the same hard work ethic they used. If you don't want to then that's on you but don't try and push the blame off on someone who had done the work and been successful. We live in America where one can make of themselves whatever they want. On the vacation front, Bushes (both of them) spent $25 million on "vacations" in 8 years.$20million of that was on the cost of using Airforce 1 but we'll count it anyway. Obama on the other hand had spent $57 million on vacations where he didn't work in only 3 years. Maybe it's you who should do the research. If you choose to, the only thing you will find from your liberal sources is that $20 million for Airforce 1 and they will only compare it to Obama's 4 trips to Hawaii costing $4 million each. They convieniently will omit Michelle's trips with and without the girls or the girls trips without the parents. I never mentioned Ireland. Where they vacation is of no concern to me but rather how much those vacations cost us, the hurting tax payers in this terrible economy of Obama's. Just be open minded enough to look at other sources besides ultra-leftwing sources that really make you look bad when you go defending the Obama's. I assumed that you could look at the numbers I gave and tell for yourself that they were minimal. Sorry, I gave you more credit than you deserve. So, I think you must have meant your not angry but rather confused. Wonder what city you live in that expects 60K extra residents? Is that in the next century?
The non-retirement entitlement society doesn't pay federal income taxes, only sales tax"

You are absolutely wrong about that. I suggest you look at the IRS rules on a couple filing jointly with one of them on Disability income.

You go past the income threshold, you will definitely pay taxes on a portion of that disability income.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Barnard 5 hr Peace143 1
sherwood urgent care Thu daughterofforrmer... 1
grocery store (Nov '13) Thu jamie 6
crystal R Aug 25 me 2
business Aug 25 smalltowngirl 3
looking for Kimberly Sheridan Aug 24 joanne smalllwood 2
Kelly Sneed Aug 24 Concerned Citizen 6

Greenbrier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance