Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#25673 Jul 4, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO- tell the U.S. public that the 188,000 jobs added in June is not real just made up survey. The poll numbers are NOT "published as undisputable" a little research will teach you the method of how the BLS calculate the numbers. Please keep in mind those numbers can and do increase or decrease. And that number above came from ADP, the nations largest payroll book keeping service, not the BUREAU OF LABOR, they will come out Fri.
Mom and Pop business's leading the pack in hiring, WHOOPS, what happen, that nasty ole Obama care was predicted to kill job growth, especially in the small business category.
I do not expect the UE numbers to drop Fri, because as employment grows more of those lazy, good for nothing individuals waiting for a Government hand out, are throwing their hat back into the employment ring.
With mom and pop business hiring people who spend what they make you can expect the economy to grow.
Excuse me, I should have said statistics not poll numbers in referring to the BLS. As their title indicates.

Peoples

West Memphis, AR

#25675 Jul 4, 2013
Wouldn't let me..
Mr Grimes

Ash Flat, AR

#25676 Jul 4, 2013
BTW- Jill before you get your panties in to big of a wad, take into consideration that post came from
a satirical web site. But I am sure you know that being most information posted on here by republicans come from such sites.

Washington DC

#25677 Jul 4, 2013
jill wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's simply called being a butt, and you, Barn, are one gigantic butt.
If it tickles you pink to think you are enlightening us with your political knowledge and numbers, then you just keep on patting yourself on the back and keep on posting! We've been humored by your ramblings now for years!
Your ridiculous posts are about as detrimental to the Democratic ticket as the prosecution is helpful to George Zimmerman!!
You see Barney, the ploy here is to simply drop the bait and wait for you to bite! And the very funnny thing is...you always do!
Well Jill, I am the one doing the fishing this time. here is the bait.

In 2007, the Boston Red Sox assisted then-Gov. Romney in promoting the new Massachusetts health care law. This helped spread public knowledge and understanding of the new law.-

TODAY-Senate Republican leaders have sent letters warning six professional sports leagues not to provide the Obama administration any assistance in promoting Obamacare. The letters, dated June 27, warn the chiefs of the National Football League, Major League Baseball, National Basketball Association, National Hockey League, Professional Golf Association and NASCAR that partnering with the administration to publicize the benefits of the health care law would damage their reputations.-

It worked: CNN immediately reported that the NFL has ‘no plans’ to promote Obamacare.

Or a bite of this perhaps,

WASHINGTON -- A group of Republican lawmakers who have voted repeatedly to repeal Obamacare, claiming it will hurt businesses, are now calling for an investigation into why the administration is delaying a part of the law that affects businesses after the Treasury Department cited concerns that businesses were having difficulty figuring out how to comply with the law in a blog post about the delay.

They want to investigate delaying the mandate and its fines of up to $3,000 for businesses to get health insurance for their employees.

Saying that ,after they said this,

Just last week, the House Energy and Commerce Committee held a hearing on the impacts of the law, declaring that it forces small businesses to make untenable decisions about whether to expand above a threshold of 50 employees -- and become subject to the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.

I have to agree with you , that is posting some
"ridiculous" crap completely owned by the GOP.

How do defend that, anyone?
Knowwhoyouare

Malden, MO

#25678 Jul 4, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, I should have said statistics not poll numbers in referring to the BLS. As their title indicates.
Whats goin on Jim Roberts?
bob the machine

Oklahoma City, OK

#25679 Jul 4, 2013
You guys need to get laid...
BARNEY 3

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#25680 Jul 4, 2013
Knowwhoyouare wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats goin on Jim Roberts?
I THOUGHT HIS NAME WAS JACK HOFF
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#25681 Jul 4, 2013
Ole Barney's initials has to be B.S.
Mother Goose

Batesville, AR

#25682 Jul 4, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww Jack and Jill, how cute is that.
You know what is even more funny, folks like you dropping your proverbial bait, and lacking the data to land what you were fishing for.
Reminds me of the fisherman's code:
Early to bed
Early to rise
fish like Hell
and make up lies.
Oh, Barney...you crazy thing! Again, your futile attempt at rebuttal just makes us all laugh!
We land you every time, and that's really all we are fishing for! We're a winner every time you let your fingers do the talking!

And anyone with eyes, ears, a TV, a newspaper, the good old internet, a job, bills, and taxes to pay doesn't need to prove anything with data nor make up lies! Lol Things are bad, Barn...real bad. It's been years in the making, and we may not know the worst yet...but the worst is coming...and it's coming faster than ever before!

All of your ranting, raving, accusations, and 'statistics' prove that you are a spoon-fed, simplistic thinker that would rather be programmed and told what to think, than having to use your simple little mind and see that what you bellow doesn't come close to the reality at hand.
It's okay, really Barney, it is ok. We all know this. You, well, you're the only one that really believes what you are bellowing about...and we're all just along to make a spectacle out of you!
I'd say we are doing a fine job. Yes, indeed! A very fine job!!!
confused

Batesville, AR

#25683 Jul 4, 2013
Mr Grimes wrote:
BTW- Jill before you get your panties in to big of a wad, take into consideration that post came from
a satirical web site. But I am sure you know that being most information posted on here by republicans come from such sites.
I don't even know what you are trying to articulate here in this jumbled mess of words.
You keep working on it, and come back when you have a lucid and clear thought...This one is just sad...
Glad I am not Barney

Batesville, AR

#25684 Jul 4, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Jill, I am the one doing the fishing this time. here is the bait.
In 2007, the Boston Red Sox assisted then-Gov. Romney in promoting the new Massachusetts health care law. This helped spread public knowledge and understanding of the new law.-
TODAY-Senate Republican leaders have sent letters warning six professional sports leagues not to provide the Obama administration any assistance in promoting Obamacare. The letters, dated June 27, warn the chiefs of the National Football League, Major League Baseball, National Basketball Association, National Hockey League, Professional Golf Association and NASCAR that partnering with the administration to publicize the benefits of the health care law would damage their reputations.-
It worked: CNN immediately reported that the NFL has ‘no plans’ to promote Obamacare.
Or a bite of this perhaps,
WASHINGTON -- A group of Republican lawmakers who have voted repeatedly to repeal Obamacare, claiming it will hurt businesses, are now calling for an investigation into why the administration is delaying a part of the law that affects businesses after the Treasury Department cited concerns that businesses were having difficulty figuring out how to comply with the law in a blog post about the delay.
They want to investigate delaying the mandate and its fines of up to $3,000 for businesses to get health insurance for their employees.
Saying that ,after they said this,
Just last week, the House Energy and Commerce Committee held a hearing on the impacts of the law, declaring that it forces small businesses to make untenable decisions about whether to expand above a threshold of 50 employees -- and become subject to the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.
I have to agree with you , that is posting some
"ridiculous" crap completely owned by the GOP.
How do defend that, anyone?
I wouldn't defend a single one of them from any political affiliation, Barney, and you would be hard pressed to find where I have.
I'm not a spoon-fed, cut/paste and repeat sort of guy.
I am simply amused by anyone professing a die-hard loyalty to one party, and blaming the other...whichever party you like or dislike!
If either one of these parties really did what the say they are going to do, things wouldn't be in the crapper.
They talk out of both sides of their mouths, and then a poor sap like yourself gets on these threads and has no more self respect for yourself than to defend the greedy ogres that are profiting from your blind faith in them...it's just sad.
Truth is, they are really the ones getting the biggest laugh at you and your naïve and gullible self.
I'm laughing at you in a sort of,'poor old sap' sort of way...
Concerned

Malden, MO

#25685 Jul 5, 2013
rofl...poor ole barney. Guess we'll see barney 3 now...rofl
Not A Victim

Jonesboro, AR

#25686 Jul 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to bash this president why don't you do it in the name of the bug that is really up your ass. SOCIAL issues like DOMA, and various other ungodly laws as you Christians see it.
We both know don't we?
Its called the BILL OF RIGHTS.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed BY THEIR CREATOR with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are LIFE, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”
Notice the verbiage....."their creator" not your creator"....meaning whoever whatever that man believes in.
Now we know the truth, it is DOMA and you wanting something up your ass that has you concerned.

Washington DC

#25687 Jul 5, 2013
Glad I am not Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't defend a single one of them from any political affiliation, Barney, and you would be hard pressed to find where I have.
I'm not a spoon-fed, cut/paste and repeat sort of guy.
I am simply amused by anyone professing a die-hard loyalty to one party, and blaming the other...whichever party you like or dislike!
If either one of these parties really did what the say they are going to do, things wouldn't be in the crapper.
They talk out of both sides of their mouths, and then a poor sap like yourself gets on these threads and has no more self respect for yourself than to defend the greedy ogres that are profiting from your blind faith in them...it's just sad.
Truth is, they are really the ones getting the biggest laugh at you and your naïve and gullible self.
I'm laughing at you in a sort of,'poor old sap' sort of way...
LMAO, three adhominem attacks in a row. Not a political leg to stand on, on a thread pertaining to politics.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, kind of like a fish out of the water.

Washington DC

#25688 Jul 5, 2013
Concerned wrote:
rofl...poor ole barney. Guess we'll see barney 3 now...rofl
Look at post number 25680, you are a day late.

Washington DC

#25689 Jul 5, 2013
All this back and forth among Barney II and a host of others is amusing. Do you people have any idea what a shill is and its purpose? I would bet most of you do. Obviously Topix sells advertising on this site, the more viewers they get, the more they can charge.
Being the moniker Barney has been on this thread since its inception makes me think that this person is not here for recreational purposes.
Now lets see how long this post stays up, before Topix uses it authority to remove it.
Please do not stop, the moniker Barney II has a job, you get free entertainment, and the people at Topix rake in those advertising dollars.

Reality Check

Camden, AR

#25691 Jul 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have told you on many occasions, your post show you are not smart enough to analyze a Liberal or a progressive or even under stand one.
I went inside the numbers to prove a point. The majority of high information voters do not vote Republican.
LOL, if any one is trying to make them self feel better in the midst of a abject failure, that would be you sir.
In the six months and four days since the 113th Congress began, it has passed 13 laws. Zero of the 13 bills were job bills.
That sir , with our unemployment numbers today is a fail.
Please correct me if I am wrong, I believe at the moment you will find more Republicans in Congress than Democrats.
It's actually easy to understand a liberal or progressive. One must know that liberals and progressives use lies and deceit to get what they want. Everything they do has the appearance of the "common good" but when all the dust settles the only one that truly benefits is the liberal. If they told what they really wanted to do to America, they would never get in office. A person only needs to understands that, Liberals get all the low information voters for which are many. I would suspect the high information voters are split close to 50/50. Where liberals fail is with the common sense voter that drives this nation. In other words, the meat and potatoes of America. Liberals simply can't understand common sense. They live in an idealistic fantasia that, when those policies are transfered to reality, things fall apart. This is where the blame game comes in. Liberals never go into a debate or situation without knowing who to blame if things go south. In other words, they don't accept responsiblity very well when their policies fail (which is often). Notice how much blame has and still is being placed on Bush? Never in our history has a former president been blamed for a current president's failures. Until now. As for jobs, with 2/3 of our government being Democratic, I would think you would be outraged at the lack of leadership from your party. I mean, who controls 67% of an organization and can't get anything accomplished unless there is a complete lack of leadership. I find it funny that when Obama got in office and the unemployment went up to 10% you were blaming Bush for the 700K jobs lost in a month yet when the economy doesn't grow fast enough then it's Congress' fault. See what I mean by not taking responsibility. Forget it, you probably don't.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#25692 Jul 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to bash this president why don't you do it in the name of the bug that is really up your ass. SOCIAL issues like DOMA, and various other ungodly laws as you Christians see it.
We both know don't we?
Its called the BILL OF RIGHTS.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed BY THEIR CREATOR with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are LIFE, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”
Notice the verbiage....."their creator" not your creator"....meaning whoever whatever that man believes in.
Social issues certainly constitute the largest percentage of my discontent with Obama. As for the rest, I told you that I would refrain from talking Christianity with you unless it's in the context of the post and your post certainly applies. Not all people who see things my way are Christians so you really need to consider that before you simply toss a Christian blanket over the entire issue. The only thing I would ask you about the Declaration of Independence (Not the Bill of Rights) is what if their Creator is against homosexuality and has clearly said as much? It's no secret that the founders were overwhelmingly Christian whether or not you care to admit it. Christians believe in Jesus Christ. Our founders are the ones who wrote the Declaration of Independence so what Creator do you think they were talking about? In Christianity, any mention of God or His Word, is always capitalized. If you look at the Declaration of Independence, the word Creator is capatalized. Take from that what you will, but I know (and I suspect you do too) what Creator our founders were speaking of and He abhors homosexuality. His Word is quite clear on this. If you want, you can look it up for yourself. Since you went to the Creator argument, you just threw away a very important part of the liberal agenda and that's using science, who don't believe we were created by a superior being, to discredit Christianity in order to continue to destroy
America. Your liberal cronies might not be happy about that but I won't tell anyone.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#25693 Jul 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO- tell the U.S. public that the 188,000 jobs added in June is not real just made up survey. The poll numbers are NOT "published as undisputable" a little research will teach you the method of how the BLS calculate the numbers. Please keep in mind those numbers can and do increase or decrease. And that number above came from ADP, the nations largest payroll book keeping service, not the BUREAU OF LABOR, they will come out Fri.
Mom and Pop business's leading the pack in hiring, WHOOPS, what happen, that nasty ole Obama care was predicted to kill job growth, especially in the small business category.
I do not expect the UE numbers to drop Fri, because as employment grows more of those lazy, good for nothing individuals waiting for a Government hand out, are throwing their hat back into the employment ring.
With mom and pop business hiring people who spend what they make you can expect the economy to grow.
Spin it any way you wish Barney it won't change the fact that our economy and country is heading in a downward spiral hidden by manipulated data and currency by our government. Your side has people out listening to those who expose this and immediately discredit them with negative propaganda. The pathway to hiding the ultimate outcome of Obama's agenda is narrowing with fewer and fewer options. It's just a matter of time before the whole thing comes crashing down around our ears. Obama will be gone by that time and whoever takes his place will be left with an enormous mess to get us out of. Hopefully, it will be a Conservative with solid fiscal policies. One can only hope.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#25694 Jul 5, 2013
jill wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's simply called being a butt, and you, Barn, are one gigantic butt.
If it tickles you pink to think you are enlightening us with your political knowledge and numbers, then you just keep on patting yourself on the back and keep on posting! We've been humored by your ramblings now for years!
Your ridiculous posts are about as detrimental to the Democratic ticket as the prosecution is helpful to George Zimmerman!!
You see Barney, the ploy here is to simply drop the bait and wait for you to bite! And the very funnny thing is...you always do!
Barney has a HUGE problem with independents. Since he can't blame Obama's failues on independents, he simply reverts back to what he knows which is blaming Republicans for his leader's failures. This causes him to simply call all independents he is arguing against Republicans no matter how many times they tell him they are an independent. It's really sad to watch him flounder around like that when his liberal ideology gets dismanteled, but it happens alot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
concerned 1 hr concerned 4
FCSO Lets Rusty Hurtt Walk. 1 hr Observer 4
Head on Collision that wasn't in the news!!! 17 hr Mark101 12
Salem Mayors Race 19 hr not smart enough 2
halloween Thu its me 1
test Wed test 1
Classmates gone...but not forgotten! Oct 15 Politico 6
Greenbrier Dating
Find my Match

Greenbrier Jobs