|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Health Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
It is easy to reduce the deficit rate when you have created such a huge deficit. There is no victory to obamacare so why would anyone want to claim it.
Didn't see Bush doing it.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Ho De Doo wrote:
zimmerman wont get a fair trial. all the news and papers paint thug as a young boy they never show the pic of him flipping the bird and smoking pot. plus you have the president and celebrities getting on tv and making fools of themself.a judge that refuses to let crucial evidence be brought in. whats a guy to do!!! he sure has the deck stacked against him...i wish i could be on that jury.
He has a past painting himself as a bully, he went looking for trouble, he found a opportunity to kill a teenager and he did.

Say he killed your kid because he mistakenly thought he was a neighborhood thug.

No question what I would do.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree to, reality doesn't exist on some website.
However history does.
Liberal interpretation and presentation of that history is where the problem lies.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't see Bush doing it.
You mean you didn't see Bush doing it as much.
jack

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Happy, happy, happy!!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal interpretation and presentation of that history is where the problem lies.
Now how many times have you told me you are a independent?

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! SERIOUSLY?
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Now how many times have you told me you are a independent?
Countless, what's your point?
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! SERIOUSLY?
Yes, seriously. Surely you don't think Obama spent less than Bush. If he did then we wouldn't be in as much trouble as we are. We wouldn't have 6 trillion more in debt in just 4 1/2 years when Bush only added around 2.5 trillion in 8 years. We wouldn't have gotten a credit downgrade for the first time in our history and Obama owns that 100%. I also keep hearing that the deficit always went up under Republican rule. I looked at several sites and that appears to not be the case. TIFWIW but this is what I found. Here are the years that I found sites that listed a surplus for our federal spending. The letters out beside each year set are in this order, party of president, party of senate, party of house.

1913-1914 D,D,D 3.0 million surplus
1919-1920 D,R,R 1.4 billion surplus
1920-1921 D/R,R,R 1.9 billion surplus
1921-1922 R,R,R 1.0 billion surplus
1922-1923 R,R,R 613 million surplus
1923-1924 R,R,R 1.1 billion surplus
1924-1925 R,R,R 734 million surplus
1925-1926 R,R,R 872 million surplus
1926-1927 R,R,R 1.1 billion surplus
1927-1928 R,R,R 907 million surplus
1928-1929 R,R,R 673 million surplus
1929-1930 R,R,R 745 million surplus
1946-1947 D,D/R,D/R 11.1 billion surplus
1947-1948 D,R,R 5.9 billion surplus
1950-1951 D,D,D 2.1 billion surplus
1955-1956 R,D,D 1.6 billion surplus
1956-1957 R,D,D 2.2 billion surplus

The closest we have come since was in 1999-2000 when Clinton was president and we had a 17 billion deficit and the Republicans held both houses. So here is the final tally: Surpluses when Democrats hold a majority of the three branches of government- 5 years. Surpluses when Republicans hold a majority of the three branches of governmet- 12 years. It boils down to this. Both parties have had fiscally conservative leaders in the past. The Republican message and platform is the best for our country financially as shown by the surpluses particularly when Republicans hold all three branches and can operate unimpeded. Since there have been a total of only 17 surplus years in the past 103 years, neither party's actions deserve much praise especially here in the last last 56 years which was the last time America enjoyed a surplus. Take it or leave it but it's my thought that we need to wipe the slate clean in Washington and vote some new blood in office beginning with our first opportunity in November of 2014.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, seriously. Surely you don't think Obama spent less than Bush.

Yes, seriously, now you have shown some ability to look things up, check this out, a dogmatic Ideologue.

If you can get past that try looking up the national deficit, the amount of debt owed by the public. Being a business owner that is something you would like to now-just saying.

Then do another search, or use the same one if you wish, of a budget surplus.

Then, after that guess which two people were referring to the national debt, and who was the third person, that confused the national debt with budget surpluses.

Would you like to a crack at that one?

Since: May 13

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Well with any luck Obozo will die soon. Real soon.
snowman

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, seriously. Surely you don't think Obama spent less than Bush. If he did then we wouldn't be in as much trouble as we are. We wouldn't have 6 trillion more in debt in just 4 1/2 years when Bush only added around 2.5 trillion in 8 years. We wouldn't have gotten a credit downgrade for the first time in our history and Obama owns that 100%. I also keep hearing that the deficit always went up under Republican rule. I looked at several sites and that appears to not be the case. TIFWIW but this is what I found. Here are the years that I found sites that listed a surplus for our federal spending. The letters out beside each year set are in this order, party of president, party of senate, party of house.
The closest we have come since was in 1999-2000 when Clinton was president and we had a 17 billion deficit and the Republicans held both houses. So here is the final tally: Surpluses when Democrats hold a majority of the three branches of government- 5 years. Surpluses when Republicans hold a majority of the three branches of governmet- 12 years. It boils down to this. Both parties have had fiscally conservative leaders in the past. The Republican message and platform is the best for our country financially as shown by the surpluses particularly when Republicans hold all three branches and can operate unimpeded. Since there have been a total of only 17 surplus years in the past 103 years, neither party's actions deserve much praise especially here in the last last 56 years which was the last time America enjoyed a surplus. Take it or leave it but it's my thought that we need to wipe the slate clean in Washington and vote some new blood in office beginning with our first opportunity in November of 2014.
What a joke. Seems as if some never actually have a life and are consistantly posting false info. on topics as a substitute. The 6T that was spent was to keep us from falling further in the black hole that Bush created. Bush collectivly added over 10T to the deficit over 8 years so get it right at one point we were 16T in debt, do you not remember that? Right now the debt is falling at the fastest rate EVER. Just thought I would throw that FYI out there for you. Credit downgrade was the refusal by a Republican controlled congress to act in a precise timely manner and spouted off at the mouth like a bunch of grown babies. It had NOTHING to do with the president. You posted the surpluses and neglected the 2nd when in all reality after WW2 there was a major shift in the beliefs and ground party politics. Now you see Republicans looking for wars to pull us out of the deficit when in all reality the world has changed again. Get the facts straight I love how you bash the libral progressives and at the bottom of the post blame both parties, but not before making your point that you are a republican and then try to come off as a independant. Two faced, just like the party you may or may not try to own as your own. Wake up and realize nobody is going to believe 2nd hand BS comming from you or their elected representatives. Republicans will continue to try and pull wool, while democrats are pulling for jobs, and will end their parties existance. Not a matter of if but when. Republicans are trying to push laws in states,red or blue, without the voice of the people. They will soon learn.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Bush doubled the debt, Obama hasn't made it there yet.
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

snowman wrote:
<quoted text>What a joke. Seems as if some never actually have a life and are consistantly posting false info. on topics as a substitute. The 6T that was spent was to keep us from falling further in the black hole that Bush created. Bush collectivly added over 10T to the deficit over 8 years so get it right at one point we were 16T in debt, do you not remember that? Right now the debt is falling at the fastest rate EVER. Just thought I would throw that FYI out there for you. Credit downgrade was the refusal by a Republican controlled congress to act in a precise timely manner and spouted off at the mouth like a bunch of grown babies. It had NOTHING to do with the president. You posted the surpluses and neglected the 2nd when in all reality after WW2 there was a major shift in the beliefs and ground party politics. Now you see Republicans looking for wars to pull us out of the deficit when in all reality the world has changed again. Get the facts straight I love how you bash the libral progressives and at the bottom of the post blame both parties, but not before making your point that you are a republican and then try to come off as a independant. Two faced, just like the party you may or may not try to own as your own. Wake up and realize nobody is going to believe 2nd hand BS comming from you or their elected representatives. Republicans will continue to try and pull wool, while democrats are pulling for jobs, and will end their parties existance. Not a matter of if but when. Republicans are trying to push laws in states,red or blue, without the voice of the people. They will soon learn.
So let me get this straight. If someone racks up more debt payments than they have income, as we have here in America, the answer to eliminating the problem is more debt? Next you say that Bush racked up 10T in debt in his 8 years and you agree that Obama has racked up 6T in only 4 1/2 yrs right? Well if the total debt to our country is 16T, did all of the other presidents before Bush have no debt? I wasn't aware of that. Please show me where you got your info that the debt is falling at the fastest rate ever (I won't hold my breath). So you are telling me that the Democrats held 2/3 of the three branches of government and it's the 1/3's fault we were downgraded. Obama and the Democrats have been going around the Constitution since he's been office, but on this 1/3 stopped them. Uh Ok. Who's looking for wars? I believe Obama has been getting us out of the Middle East since he took office yet we still have a very strong presence over there and even went into some more countries (Lybia and Syria) under Obama's watch. Guess that's Bush's fault too. It's obvious that you only get your info from liberal sites and have bought into them 100% without hearing another side. That kind of attitude is one that makes the truth impossible to see even if it's staring you right in the face.
Concerned

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight. If someone racks up more debt payments than they have income, as we have here in America, the answer to eliminating the problem is more debt? Next you say that Bush racked up 10T in debt in his 8 years and you agree that Obama has racked up 6T in only 4 1/2 yrs right? Well if the total debt to our country is 16T, did all of the other presidents before Bush have no debt? I wasn't aware of that. Please show me where you got your info that the debt is falling at the fastest rate ever (I won't hold my breath). So you are telling me that the Democrats held 2/3 of the three branches of government and it's the 1/3's fault we were downgraded. Obama and the Democrats have been going around the Constitution since he's been office, but on this 1/3 stopped them. Uh Ok. Who's looking for wars? I believe Obama has been getting us out of the Middle East since he took office yet we still have a very strong presence over there and even went into some more countries (Lybia and Syria) under Obama's watch. Guess that's Bush's fault too. It's obvious that you only get your info from liberal sites and have bought into them 100% without hearing another side. That kind of attitude is one that makes the truth impossible to see even if it's staring you right in the face.
Now you know these libertards are not going to believe any actual facts. The only facts they believe are the ones made up by MSNBC, Hollywood,and their so called "Messiah". The simple minded are always so easily controlled...rofl

And before either of you libertards start spouting Faux news or however you tards like to put that...I don't watch any of the national media chains...I do my own research. That's what people who are not easily influenced do.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know these libertards are not going to believe any actual facts. The only facts they believe are the ones made up by MSNBC, Hollywood,and their so called "Messiah". The simple minded are always so easily controlled...rofl
And before either of you libertards start spouting Faux news or however you tards like to put that...I don't watch any of the national media chains...I do my own research. That's what people who are not easily influenced do.
Yeah, Kennett is world renowned for producing brilliant thinkers, just read the Kennett forum sometime...additionally, Kennett is regionally recognized for dispensing vast quantities of Oxycontin to lucky Medicare recipients. Many of it's finest citizens gather around the 807 Bypass center every morning.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no more truth in your synopsis than his, Presidents are only as powerful as Congress allows or in Bushes situation, Rove and Cheney allowed..
snowman

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL believe what you want to "Mr. Independant" and yes everything I told you was true. You are just another niave Republican who could not see the truth if it was told to you by the person who said it. Ignorance is what got us into this mess caused by your impotent party. You can see that it's collapsing on itself. Governors and congressmen and women accross the U.S. in the Republican party are shoving their beliefs with no votes in state legislature passed the vote of the general populous belief and onto a Republican governor's desk to be signed into law, it even happens in the little pathetic town of pocahontas. But that is ok. Whenever enough people get pissed off at all this ignorance your party is trying to pass then they will fall again just like they did in 08'.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather odd that you would point to a period in American History when the Country was booming excepting the GD of course. Seems strange though that Republicans and their far reaching vision allowed that to happen...since they controlled the whole kitty leading up to the Crash.
Concerned

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Kennett is world renowned for producing brilliant thinkers, just read the Kennett forum sometime...additionally, Kennett is regionally recognized for dispensing vast quantities of Oxycontin to lucky Medicare recipients. Many of it's finest citizens gather around the 807 Bypass center every morning.
Thank you for proving my point

I live in Piggott einstein, thus why I am posting on a Piggott forum. But, here, I'll throw your retarded ass a bone.

This forum tracks your town off of your IP address unless you sign up and actually list your hometown. Depending where you live in Piggott and which provider you use will depend which IP address you are assigned. Since Newwave happens to be a Missouri based cable provider most IP addresses assigned to Piggott customers have a Missouri location...IE: Campbell, Kennett, and etc.

But by all means, please do call MSNBC and get their opinion on this matter to see if I am correct...rofl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,621 - 23,640 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenbrier Discussions

Search the Greenbrier Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Won't be "Shock"ed again 11 hr Nightmares almost over 35
Officer terminated from Guy PD and Community Co... 13 hr Weirder and weirder 2
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 14 hr cookie monster 9,712
Contacting half soster that doesnt know ab me! 21 hr cwaygirl 1
Donate or Sell your Diabetic Test Strips (Jul '09) 23 hr millissa leach 23
Double Edges Sword Wed DonkeyRider 43
kyle ward Wed Rocko 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenbrier Jobs

•••
•••
•••