Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't care about party affiliation then why do you keep calling me a Republican? Sounds like it does matter to you.
If it bothers you so much being tagged as a republican why are you consistently repeating Right wing propaganda?

If you have not noticed I have NOT singled you out for posting right wing lies, I will issue a rebuttal to the B.S. regardless of whom post it.

Also if you notice, you are just about the only one left on here who does it regularly.

bubba lee

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

when wull i vote i know when there is a draft

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Perception is reality to some as yourself and to others such as myself reality is reality.
Being Perception requires a cognitive processes, I can understand your lack of ability to comprehend reality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

taillight quarantee wrote:
<quoted text>Better than the Stinking Lincoln
didn't she introduce the Slick willie blo job protection Act as her greatest achievement.
How about being a Permanent resident of Virgina while claiming to represent the people of Arkansas. Remember her vote on the initial Obama care.
I remember her vote, what about it?

The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday that U.S. consumers’ health-care costs fell in May for the first time in almost four decades,”

Analysts attributed the falling costs to ObamaCare constraining government payments to doctors and hospitals, which they say is tricking down to consumers.

Randall Ellis, a professor of health-care economics at Boston University, explained to the Journal,“I think this is a longer-term trend. It appears that the reforms will stick and health-care exchanges and other policies will bring competitive pressure to markets.”

Conservatives call this the “free market”. This aspect of ACA was taken directly from conservative ideology, yet Republicans made ObamaCare their number one enemy and continue to waste taxpayer money trying to repeal it, while offering no alternative for the millions of uninsured.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

The economy is improving, the deficit has been reduced by a rate not seen since Eisenhower, and now ObamaCare is using the free market to drive down prices. Sure, the path won’t be unfettered. But progress is being made, and the real BFD is Once again, a Democrat has taken the mantle of fiscal responsibility while Republicans sat sucking their thumbs over lost elections.

Republicans could have had a part in ObamaCare, and could have claimed some victory if only they had been willing to participate in the process. They chose to make it their enemy, and sit on the sidelines instead of engaging in the vigorous debate of ideas so essential to democracy. Luckily for us, President Obama sought input from willing experts and he ended up embracing part of a Republican idea in order to help the people.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If it bothers you so much being tagged as a republican why are you consistently repeating Right wing propaganda?
If you have not noticed I have NOT singled you out for posting right wing lies, I will issue a rebuttal to the B.S. regardless of whom post it.
Also if you notice, you are just about the only one left on here who does it regularly.
Have you never read any post that I have posted where I said that the Republican message is the right message? I always say that it's their actions I have a problem with. You have absolutely no concrete proof that what I say is B.S. All you have is this website or that statistic that either comes from someone from the far left who slants everything in favor of liberals or our government which we all knows lies far more than they tell the truth. For some unexplained reason you buy into these "sources" 100% as if they lie about everything else they say but not on the things you use as "proof" you are right. I have no reason not to believe that the same things I see going on in the world around me are the same things going on around you. Unless, of course, you simply either don't pay attention or turn a blind eye so you can rationalize it away. Either way, your "truth" only exist in a fake world created by our government and the media. It never plays out that way in the real lives of the real citizens that really have to live under the oppressive rule of the Democrats.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Being Perception requires a cognitive processes, I can understand your lack of ability to comprehend reality.
And reality doesn't exist on some website, blog, or liberal media source where you get all your information. So you are correct I can't comprehend the reality you speak of nor do I care to. I'm too busy living in the real physical world where the actual consequences of liberal rule literally play out and I can assure you that it doesn't match your "reality".
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

I see where another Right-Wing wacko has been caught trying to kill Obama..how many is that now?

Do some of you idiots really want to see anarchy in the streets?
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
And reality doesn't exist on some website, blog, or liberal media source where you get all your information. So you are correct I can't comprehend the reality you speak of nor do I care to. I'm too busy living in the real physical world where the actual consequences of liberal rule literally play out and I can assure you that it doesn't match your "reality".
"liberal rule"

Get real.
Ho De Doo

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

zimmerman wont get a fair trial. all the news and papers paint thug as a young boy they never show the pic of him flipping the bird and smoking pot. plus you have the president and celebrities getting on tv and making fools of themself.a judge that refuses to let crucial evidence be brought in. whats a guy to do!!! he sure has the deck stacked against him...i wish i could be on that jury.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree to, reality doesn't exist on some website.

However history does.
Health Nut

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
The economy is improving, the deficit has been reduced by a rate not seen since Eisenhower, and now ObamaCare is using the free market to drive down prices. Sure, the path won’t be unfettered. But progress is being made, and the real BFD is Once again, a Democrat has taken the mantle of fiscal responsibility while Republicans sat sucking their thumbs over lost elections.
Republicans could have had a part in ObamaCare, and could have claimed some victory if only they had been willing to participate in the process. They chose to make it their enemy, and sit on the sidelines instead of engaging in the vigorous debate of ideas so essential to democracy. Luckily for us, President Obama sought input from willing experts and he ended up embracing part of a Republican idea in order to help the people.
It is easy to reduce the deficit rate when you have created such a huge deficit. There is no victory to obamacare so why would anyone want to claim it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Health Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
It is easy to reduce the deficit rate when you have created such a huge deficit. There is no victory to obamacare so why would anyone want to claim it.
Your statement just shot the hell out of that favorite talking point of Republicans who say ' you can not spend your way out of debt'

True a person can not, however a republic can. It was the deficit spending on World war two that lead us out of the Great Depression.

,,,,,,,,,,"There is no victory to obamacare",,,,,,,,,,

You know as much about that as you do the deficit.

Insurance companies that don’t spend at least 80 percent of its customers’ premium dollars on health care are required to provide rebates to policy holders. In 2012, the first year this rule was implemented, 12.8 million consumers received $1.1 billion in rebates.” "Health Reform in Action," WhiteHouse.gov , accessed 6/5/13.

“Coverage exclusions for children with pre-existing conditions were prohibited as of September 23, 2010. Insurers are no longer permitted to deny coverage to children due to their health status,

“Insurance companies that don’t spend at least 80 percent of its customers’ premium dollars on health care are required to provide rebates to policy holders. In 2012, the first year this rule was implemented, 12.8 million consumers received $1.1 billion in rebates.” "Health Reform in Action," WhiteHouse.gov , accessed

"Seniors who hit the gap in Medicare’s prescription drug coverage, often called the ‘donut hole’ now receive 50 percent discounts on covered brand name drugs. The new health reform law will provide additional savings each year until the coverage gap is closed in 2020.”

3.1 Million More Young Adults Have Health Insurance Through Their Parent’s Plan.

"Under the law, most young adults who can’t get coverage through their jobs can stay on their parents’ plans until age 26.”

All that, and its not all fully implemented yet.

Woops, another one of your theories down the drain!

Voter

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

I always vote
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Health Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't see Bush doing it.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Ho De Doo wrote:
zimmerman wont get a fair trial. all the news and papers paint thug as a young boy they never show the pic of him flipping the bird and smoking pot. plus you have the president and celebrities getting on tv and making fools of themself.a judge that refuses to let crucial evidence be brought in. whats a guy to do!!! he sure has the deck stacked against him...i wish i could be on that jury.
He has a past painting himself as a bully, he went looking for trouble, he found a opportunity to kill a teenager and he did.

Say he killed your kid because he mistakenly thought he was a neighborhood thug.

No question what I would do.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree to, reality doesn't exist on some website.
However history does.
Liberal interpretation and presentation of that history is where the problem lies.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't see Bush doing it.
You mean you didn't see Bush doing it as much.
jack

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Happy, happy, happy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,601 - 23,620 of28,731
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenbrier Discussions

Search the Greenbrier Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Barney A Nut 30 min Try this to find him 2
Conway drivers 35 min Im the Law 4
m&m environmental oil field services (Apr '12) 4 hr Dumbshiyit 3
brand new church 12 hr hardcore 4
valerie samples Sat Chris 13
Meth head (Jan '14) Thu truDat 4
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 who dat 232
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenbrier Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greenbrier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••