Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25392 Jun 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that those who are rely on the government for every dollar of their income are actually above the poverty line by quite a bit. If it weren't for these bloodsuckers of society then the elderly or children that really need help wouldn't have to worry. Take that to your leader since he's the one that caused this society to be inverted and on a downward spiral.
Well, what if you are elderly or a child and rely on the government for every dollar of your income?

Does that mean you are "bloodsuckers" who are living, "above the poverty line by quite a bit", and don't have to worry?

I will tell all the folks down at the Nursing home of all ages who, "rely on the government for every dollar of their income"

..........GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY..........

"You are actually above the poverty line by quite a bit"

Location hidden

#25393 Jun 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It is well known that the government has been the largest purchaser of autos in the past. I hope you are right but to discount that as a possibility would be irresponsible.
The same scenario goes for houses except it is investors instead of the government that buys the bulk of the inventory and not homeowners.
As for the rest, I hope it's signs of an improving market but more than likely the summer season is to blame for the increase as it is each year around this time.
U.S. car, light truck and all light vehicle sales,% increase 2011 over 2010
9.4%

U.S. car, light truck and all light vehicle sales,% increase 2012 over 2011
13.4%

http://hedgescompany.com/auto-mailing-lists-a...

Damn, look at that must not be a Summer thing.

"investors instead of the government buys the bulk of the inventory and not homeowners."

Gee Wally, how does a home owner become a home owner if he does not buy a home?

Another thing Wally, why would investors, buy the bulk of the inventory, if there were no demand for the inventory .
the hersey highway

Mountain Home, AR

#25394 Jun 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Define hunky sorry.
For You BARNEY, that would probably be any boy under 12 years old .
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25395 Jun 17, 2013
Health Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, it doesn't take much to get you excited, a malt liquor and a Boy George poster and you think everything is hunky dorry.
Now THAT is funny!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25396 Jun 17, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a getting job would help.
"Maybe a getting job would help"

LMAO! No wonder you are such a failure! LOL!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25397 Jun 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what if you are elderly or a child and rely on the government for every dollar of your income?
Does that mean you are "bloodsuckers" who are living, "above the poverty line by quite a bit", and don't have to worry?
I will tell all the folks down at the Nursing home of all ages who, "rely on the government for every dollar of their income"
Those people should have planned for old age. Too much living large when they were younger for the vast majority of them I guarantee it.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25398 Jun 17, 2013
the hersey highway wrote:
<quoted text> For You BARNEY, that would probably be any boy under 12 years old .
LMAO!
former viewer

Springdale, AR

#25399 Jun 17, 2013
Looks like KFSM is at it again with the censorship. The discussion about Mitch Robers being fired has been removed. Comer won't allow criticism about his hiring and firing practices. What a jerk.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#25400 Jun 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that well ever run dry for you? At some point I would think even you would realize that you twist the meaning of others words to fit your side's talking points so often that it just sounds ridiculous. Let me show you what I said: "If it weren't for these bloodsuckers of society then the elderly or children that really need help wouldn't have to worry". That means the bloodsuckers are a different group than the elderly and children. You see how stupid your response sounds now? I'm sure you don't.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#25401 Jun 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. car, light truck and all light vehicle sales,% increase 2011 over 2010
9.4%
U.S. car, light truck and all light vehicle sales,% increase 2012 over 2011
13.4%
http://hedgescompany.com/auto-mailing-lists-a...
Damn, look at that must not be a Summer thing.
"investors instead of the government buys the bulk of the inventory and not homeowners."
Gee Wally, how does a home owner become a home owner if he does not buy a home?
Another thing Wally, why would investors, buy the bulk of the inventory, if there were no demand for the inventory .
One more time. I said the government has been the largest purchaser of new cars. I never said anything about a season where cars are concerned.
A home owner can be a person looking to live in a house or an investor looking to rent it out. This is where the demand comes from, the rental market. You have good people that got in over their head and lost their homes in the crash and they make great tenants because they pay their bills. I am very much in the real estate market and I can tell by your posts that you are not so just trust me, the housing market isn't as good as your numbers show except for investors. I'm not saying that no homes are selling to individuals because they are. I'm simply talking about who is buying the bulk of the housing inventory. And I'm right.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25402 Jun 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"Maybe a getting job would help"
LMAO! No wonder you are such a failure! LOL!
Yet here you are among all the rest of the failures, why is that?
Because anyone can be anything they want of the e-bays.. even a half wit from New Mexico can pretend he is someone special.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25403 Jun 17, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet here you are among all the rest of the failures, why is that?
Because anyone can be anything they want of the e-bays.. even a half wit from New Mexico can pretend he is someone special.
"anything they want of the e-bays"

LOL! The hits just keep getting better! LOL! WTF IDIOT! You must have attended half days of school in Salem with that libtard Barney! LOL! Are you from New Mexico? LMFAO!

Location hidden

#25404 Jun 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Does that well ever run dry for you? At some point I would think even you would realize that you twist the meaning of others words to fit your side's talking points so often that it just sounds ridiculous. Let me show you what I said: "If it weren't for these bloodsuckers of society then the elderly or children that really need help wouldn't have to worry". That means the bloodsuckers are a different group than the elderly and children. You see how stupid your response sounds now? I'm sure you don't.

It was intended to be a stupid, just as stupid as the post it was in rebuttal to

Location hidden

#25405 Jun 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>One more time. I said the government has been the largest purchaser of new cars. I never said anything about a season where cars are concerned.
A home owner can be a person looking to live in a house or an investor looking to rent it out. This is where the demand comes from, the rental market. You have good people that got in over their head and lost their homes in the crash and they make great tenants because they pay their bills. I am very much in the real estate market and I can tell by your posts that you are not so just trust me, the housing market isn't as good as your numbers show except for investors. I'm not saying that no homes are selling to individuals because they are. I'm simply talking about who is buying the bulk of the housing inventory. And I'm right.

Lol I'm not in real estate and I know nothing about it. Well, I will tell you I scored 98 on the national and 91 on state and my CE hours are up to date I'm not going to humor your ignorance on this one.

Osceola, AR

#25406 Jun 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I'm not in real estate and I know nothing about it. Well, I will tell you I scored 98 on the national and 91 on state and my CE hours are up to date I'm not going to humor your ignorance on this one.
Are your bleeding heart liberal views the same when selling a home to a family with children or the elderly, or do you turn a profit off them?
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25407 Jun 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It was intended to be a stupid, just as stupid as the post it was in rebuttal to
Nice attempt at a save.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25409 Jun 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I already knew that you knew nothing about real estate but thanks for clarifying that for everyone else. I had just as soon stay in the dark on the second part of your post. I like it better that way on things that don't matter.

Location hidden

#25410 Jun 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice attempt at a save.
Let me blunt then, I was mocking you, and continue to laugh at you, not with you.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25411 Jun 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I'm not in real estate and I know nothing about it.
Translation: "Your right Reality Check and I know it"

Location hidden

#25412 Jun 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me blunt then, I was mocking you, and continue to laugh at you, not with you.
Let me be blunt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
phoenix house (recovery center) 3 hr opinion 5
Adam Cochran 5 hr used to be a friend 23
rebecca mahan (Mar '13) 7 hr country girl 4
High end shopping 8 hr Shop at home 2
bowling alley Sun zipper butt 1
News Fluoride returns for Community Water System cus... May 12 Guest 12
a good boyfriend (Nov '12) May 7 gladly take care ... 5
More from around the web

Greenbrier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE