|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans..and I'm talking their leadership, have always existed to defend the right of the wealthy to rape and pillage the the rest of us. It's their assumption that they have some sort of higher moral ground while committing these acts that galls my ass.
You get raped and pillaged because you are an extremely weak and pathetic little lazy person who has never made anything out of the life his God has given him. Your answer to your failures is to blame everybody else but YOU. I have seen it hundreds of times. You will never amount to anything other than a whiner and complainer because you don't have the necessary drive desire and dedication necessary to be successful in life. Consider this tough love!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Some food for thought,
FACT: Low-wage workers face a world in which they have little power to change their conditions—a result of our creation, not natural law. Over the past quarter century, a variety of political, economic and corporate decisions undercut the bargaining power of the average worker, but especially those in the lower strata of the workforce. Those decisions included the push to increase global trade and open global markets, the increase of immigrant workers into the United States, government efforts to deregulate industries that had been highly unionized, Federal Reserve policies that concentrated on reducing the threats of inflation, and a corporate ideological shift that eliminated the postwar social contract with workers and emphasized a principle of maximizing shareholder value. These decisions contributed to the deterioration in low-wage conditions and a worsening of disparities in income and wealth.
http://www.lowwagework.org/facts-about-low-wa...
How much should people make?
For real

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Go vote
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You get raped and pillaged because you are an extremely weak and pathetic little lazy person who has never made anything out of the life his God has given him. Your answer to your failures is to blame everybody else but YOU. I have seen it hundreds of times. You will never amount to anything other than a whiner and complainer because you don't have the necessary drive desire and dedication necessary to be successful in life. Consider this tough love!
Tell that to your 14 children...you like the word necessary it seems, but is it necessarily necessary to use the word necessary so often.

Just asking out of necessity.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You get raped and pillaged because you are an extremely weak and pathetic little lazy person who has never made anything out of the life his God has given him. Your answer to your failures is to blame everybody else but YOU. I have seen it hundreds of times. You will never amount to anything other than a whiner and complainer because you don't have the necessary drive desire and dedication necessary to be successful in life. Consider this tough love!
I would have considered it, the advice your wife gave you just before you went out on this run.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me feed you some information, then tell me, what that information told you.
Census Bureau 2011
18.7% live in poverty in Ark.
That was the fifth highest rate in the nation of all 50 states. plus the District of Columbia
Arkansas’ ranking on family income was 46th.
When the members of the 89th General Assembly are sworn in next month, Republicans will hold a 51-49 majority in the House and a 21-14 majority in the Senate, 139 years after losing the majority in both chambers — and 10 years before the first edition of the Fort Smith Times was published in 1884.
I give up. What was it supposed to tell me?
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing is happening here, at least a third to half of the population of towns in my area are on some sort of dole.. by people one should expect would benefit the most from the opportunities presented them. This is not a problem of race, it's a problem of personal initiative.
Still, I will never support a political party that threatens my right to choose how I should conduct my life.
I know what your last statement sounds like but given many of your post, I hesitate to go there.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to your 14 children...you like the word necessary it seems, but is it necessarily necessary to use the word necessary so often.
Just asking out of necessity.
Not necessarily but your fat lover likes it a lot! My 14 children said they are extremely glad they don't have a libtard like you for a father!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have considered it, the advice your wife gave you just before you went out on this run.
Doesn't your gay lover in Salem ever give you any advice?
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why does your "dumbass" try to quote Snopes as a source.
I'll tell you why, because you are a "dumbass" that "Can't Hardly" wipe your ass without first asking Rush if it's OK.
Sorry if that offended your delicate sensibilities.
Seems you like to use "ass" a lot. Maybe growing up and being called dumb ass all of your life plays a part in that!
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans..and I'm talking their leadership, have always existed to defend the right of the wealthy to rape and pillage the the rest of us. It's their assumption that they have some sort of higher moral ground while committing these acts that galls my ass.
I truly don't understand why you would make such a statement. There isn't a limited amount of funds that are accessible where those who get to it first take 90% of all money available leaving only 10% to the rest of society to fight over. The fact that Mitt Romney, Warren Buffett, or any other successful person have boatloads of money doesn't prohibit even the poorest of American citizens from earning just as much or more. How have people like lets say Warren Buffett raped and pillaged you? Is your gripe against the rich any different than having congress take money from the wealthy and simply give it to others who are a drag on society thus taking much needed help from those who truly need it? All of this for the sake of the politicians being voted back into office by the very people who are taking money and resources from those who really need it? Those who are the takers are in the group above where no one is stopping them from being as successful as any other citizen in this great nation. No one, that is, except themselves.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Dhimmitude.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree.
Sounds like a paradox that the economy is improving, and unemployment is still way to high, but that is fact.
The U.S., in my opinion should take the advice issued to them by the G-20 Summit committee.
Back off on the austerity and work on your unemployment problem.
Maybe it's not a paradox at all. Maybe the government is suppressing certain aspects of the economy such as interest rates and ignoring others such as the participation rate of workers in figuring the unemployment rate to make it appear as though things are getting better when common sense would tell a different story.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what your last statement sounds like but given many of your post, I hesitate to go there.
If you think homosexuality was what I was referring to you would be incorrect. While I try not to judge people on their sexual preferences, that is a matter that seldom get's any of my attention.
To me, if a person is a citizen, works, pays taxes, causes no grievous harm or crime to others, then he or she is entitled to the benefits any American is untitled. We, as citizens, shouldn't be required to conform in any way to another's set of standards or practices given we meet the above mentioned requirements.

Simple as that.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly don't understand why you would make such a statement. There isn't a limited amount of funds that are accessible where those who get to it first take 90% of all money available leaving only 10% to the rest of society to fight over. The fact that Mitt Romney, Warren Buffett, or any other successful person have boatloads of money doesn't prohibit even the poorest of American citizens from earning just as much or more. How have people like lets say Warren Buffett raped and pillaged you? Is your gripe against the rich any different than having congress take money from the wealthy and simply give it to others who are a drag on society thus taking much needed help from those who truly need it? All of this for the sake of the politicians being voted back into office by the very people who are taking money and resources from those who really need it? Those who are the takers are in the group above where no one is stopping them from being as successful as any other citizen in this great nation. No one, that is, except themselves.
If you have't noticed the devastation directed at Education, Science, and the Humanities by Republicans you haven't been paying attention.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have't noticed the devastation directed at Education, Science, and the Humanities by Republicans you haven't been paying attention.
If you haven't noticed the watered down education American children have been getting then it is you sir that haven't been paying attention. Our educational system is so watered down because they are lowering the standards so all kids will have a chance to graduate. The result is clearly seen by America's standing in the world in education. We still haven't figured out that more money isn't the answer.
As for science, that issue is a little more cloudy. There are some real benefits and real break through discoveries in the science community. The corruption is on the political side of science. This green movement crap and all of the studies related to it are no more than big money political activist paying to get the "scientific" results they want to further their agenda.
I'm not sure what you are talking about where humanities are concerned.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's not a paradox at all. Maybe the government is suppressing certain aspects of the economy such as interest rates and ignoring others such as the participation rate of workers in figuring the unemployment rate to make it appear as though things are getting better when common sense would tell a different story.
common sense forget to tell you,

Last month, retail sales rose in most categories, with receipts at auto dealerships rising 1.8 percent - the biggest increase since November - after advancing 0.7 percent the prior month.

Excluding autos, sales gained 0.3 percent

Sales at building materials and garden equipment suppliers increased 0.9 percent after rising 3.6 percent in April. Demand for housing is boosting home building, which is helping to anchor the broader economy's recovery.

There were also gains in sales at sporting goods, hobby, book and music stores, which rose 0.6 percent.

So-called core sales, which strip out automobiles, gasoline and building materials and correspond most closely with the consumer spending component of gross domestic product, increased 0.3 percent after rising 0.2 percent in April.

satyrgurs

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... …………… What Excuses now? Yes

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that anyone gets a true picture of the abuse of all of the free government handouts, that is, all of the handouts given to those who never contributed their own money by working and paying payroll taxes out of their check. Until, that is, when you live in a place where the majority (over 50%) of the town is either fully on the government dole and doesn't work or works minimum wage jobs and is supplemented by government handouts. The mindset associated with these individuals is that true success is attained when they no longer have to work and attain full government handout status. What happens to that town is completely opposite of what the welfare programs say they are intended to do. You end up having those who have made a descent, not a great, living by working at manual labor jobs begin searching for ways to get on disability. I have seen people go to great lengths to get disability only to set up their own jobs that pay cash or get jobs where the employer can only give them 20-25 hours per week and do side jobs that pay cash after they start getting the government checks. Towns like Camden have an insight into what abuse of the government handout programs do when abused in large numbers that other cities and towns simply don't have. We get to see what would happen if the abuse of government handouts were to play out over half of America instead of just half of one town. Larger towns and cities think they have a good hold on this situation because they know several people that get some sort of handouts as they work and try to get off of the dole and it doesn't seem that bad. You are exactly right when you say that we can't go on like this much longer.
Come to MCEOC in Blytheville. Not sure of the exact date, but around the first. You will see able bodied people stand in line for hours waiting to receive their handouts.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
common sense forget to tell you,
Last month, retail sales rose in most categories, with receipts at auto dealerships rising 1.8 percent - the biggest increase since November - after advancing 0.7 percent the prior month.
Excluding autos, sales gained 0.3 percent
Sales at building materials and garden equipment suppliers increased 0.9 percent after rising 3.6 percent in April. Demand for housing is boosting home building, which is helping to anchor the broader economy's recovery.
There were also gains in sales at sporting goods, hobby, book and music stores, which rose 0.6 percent.
So-called core sales, which strip out automobiles, gasoline and building materials and correspond most closely with the consumer spending component of gross domestic product, increased 0.3 percent after rising 0.2 percent in April.
If everything is so good then why do so many people (mostly liberals) say it's so bad? Not your everyday run of the mill msnbc kool-aid drinking liberals but those who are promised so much every year for their vote only to get so little in return...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenbrier Discussions

Search the Greenbrier Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr whiskers 9,795
Amber Taylor 2 hr guesswho 1
Is Jennifer Steward back on drugs 3 hr trash defends trash 1
Review: K & B Services 6 hr was a employee 2
Cedar Glade (Feb '12) 16 hr confused from Oklahoma 28
Cheap hoses 20 hr Beavis 1
dedra taylor 21 hr Sweet 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenbrier Jobs

•••