Latest Fulton County Crime

Latest Fulton County Crime

Posted in the Greenbrier Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Jul 26, 2013
anybody know yet the names of the two victims, a 30 yo and a 60 year old on North Camp Road?
Jiminy Stickit

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Jul 27, 2013
I heard it was some guy named Ricky Due? Never heard of him.
salemite101

Bexar, AR

#3 Jul 27, 2013
Guy cut Ricky's throat!!! He's in Springfield repairing!!!

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Jul 27, 2013
salemite101 wrote:
Guy cut Ricky's throat!!! He's in Springfield repairing!!!
omg! WHO CUT HIS THROAT?
salemite101

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Jul 28, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
omg! WHO CUT HIS THROAT?
That info will not be posted by me. Until the investigation is done. Sorry
BTW. He was also shot!!! Some friends HUH??

West Plains, MO

#6 Jul 28, 2013
Dale Koeling. Read the online paper from areawide newscom. It is a Salem paper. You can google news for Salem Arkansas and it will come up.
Quit It

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Jul 28, 2013
Fulton County Sheriff Buck Foley said he is trying to complete the investigation into a double shooting in the early morning hours of Thursday, July 25, involving Dale Koeling and Ricky Due.

According to Foley, the altercation occurred at Koeling's residence on Pleasant Valley Road, and some time passed between the time of the incident and the call reporting it. One victim was air lifted to Mercy Hospital in Springfield, Mo., and has undergone surgery. The other victim is at an area hospital.

Foley said evidence has been collected at the crime scene, and he and special agents of the Arkansas State Police are continuing to gather information as they work to determine exactly what took place.

Fulton County Sheriff Buck Foley said he is trying to complete the investigation into a double shooting in the early morning hours of Thursday, July 25, involving Dale Koeling and Ricky Due.

According to Foley, the altercation occurred at Koeling's residence on Pleasant Valley Road, and some time passed between the time of the incident and the call reporting it. One victim was air lifted to Mercy Hospital in Springfield, Mo., and has undergone surgery. The other victim is at an area hospital.

Foley said evidence has been collected at the crime scene, and he and special agents of the Arkansas State Police are continuing to gather information as they work to determine exactly what took place.
Salemite101

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Jul 28, 2013
Dale Koeling??? He's in the sex offenders registry!!!
Salemite101

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Jul 28, 2013

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Jul 28, 2013
Salemite101 wrote:
Dale took several provacative photos of a teenage male friend of his and mailed them to FoJo Studio in Missouri and they turned the photos over to the Postal Inspector. Dale served 10 years for that.

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Jul 28, 2013
salemite101 wrote:
<quoted text>
they sure seemed like good friends. Several weeks ago at Lanton I overheard Dale telling somebody about some trouble he had been having and specifically heard him say.."I'm too old to fight.." which at the time I thought was funny.

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Jul 28, 2013
Salemite101 wrote:
I want to make it clear that the trouble Dale was having was not with Due, as he was standing there with him talking about it also, someone had come to their house and done or said something.
surprise

Wiseman, AR

#13 Aug 4, 2013
salemite101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you are so wrong, right? People think so crazy..Dale shot Rickey shot Dale..crazy talk. Good thing they survived or 2 people would have completely gotten away with two murders.

Oxford, AR

#14 Aug 4, 2013
Good thing they survived? Is that what you said? I think it would be proper to say TOO BAD they survived!! We would have had 2 less pieces of $h_t in our community.
They both deserve to be 6 foot under.
surprise

Wiseman, AR

#15 Aug 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
Good thing they survived? Is that what you said? I think it would be proper to say TOO BAD they survived!! We would have had 2 less pieces of $h_t in our community.
They both deserve to be 6 foot under.
I am sure some people would say that about you also.

Oxford, AR

#16 Aug 5, 2013
surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure some people would say that about you also.
Well my surprise friend...I am not a pedophile or convict, unlike them! Their behavior speaks for itself and your defense of either of them is a testament to your character and who YOU are!
curious

Melbourne, AR

#17 Aug 6, 2013
Dear Guest,
It is sad that you never had a moral upbringing, Heaven is full of sinners. I will pray that Karma does not bite you in the butt tonight. Only one person can judge and that is not you. Judge not, lest thou be judged.

Oxford, AR

#18 Aug 6, 2013
I am not judging at all. I am stating the FACTS here. Dale is a convicted sex offender and Ricky is a convicted felon. Their acts against each other proves they are not upstanding citizens in society and we could use less of their kind!
As for a moral upbringing, if you support any child molester, then it is you who lacks the morals. A pedophile is not worthy of heaven. Their acts gave them a one way ticket to hell....where they belong.
and ps- get off your fake christian, moral high horse. It is very unbecoming of you.

curious

Melbourne, AR

#19 Aug 13, 2013
Guest wrote:
I am not judging at all. I am stating the FACTS here. Dale is a convicted sex offender and Ricky is a convicted felon. Their acts against each other proves they are not upstanding citizens in society and we could use less of their kind!
As for a moral upbringing, if you support any child molester, then it is you who lacks the morals. A pedophile is not worthy of heaven. Their acts gave them a one way ticket to hell....where they belong.
and ps- get off your fake christian, moral high horse. It is very unbecoming of you.
I did not say I condoned anything that they did or didn't do, I said "It is wrong to want anyone dead". That is not being a fake christian, it is just voicing my opinion just like you did. God Bless you Guest and I mean that from my heart.
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Aug 15, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text> I did not say I condoned anything that they did or didn't do, I said "It is wrong to want anyone dead". That is not being a fake christian, it is just voicing my opinion just like you did. God Bless you Guest and I mean that from my heart.
Now that's just way to funny, Now STFU and jump back into bed with one of you're Knee Grow friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 charged with ballot fraud in Crittenden Co. (Oct '12) 13 hr chicken 80
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 14 hr Red Cloud 42,915
brittany mackey (May '15) 16 hr Tryagain 4
electric company cutting of trees Apr 14 Utility customer 2
old cars on hwy 9 Apr 13 user2 1
News Japanese outreach coordinator shares culture wi... Apr 8 Real N|G 2
News Salem Police Department (Mar '10) Apr 3 Tada 101

Greenbrier Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenbrier Mortgages