what yall think about him
mmmmnnn

Rose Bud, AR

#2 Jul 2, 2013
He's so sexy. Too bad he's married. She's a good one too
that girl

Atlanta, TX

#3 Jul 8, 2013
He is married to a great girl to bad hw is a piece of shit who is a dope head and beats on her
Daltons Wife

United States

#4 Jul 10, 2013
Really wish people would mind their own.. Dalton is not a dope head and he does not beat on me.. He is a wonderful husband and father.What goes on in our life is our business not everyone in Quitman. If you want to write something so the world can see, next time make sure you know whats going on or at least the truth for that matter.
ASg2013

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Jul 12, 2013
I love his wife && him!
hmmm

Waco, TX

#7 Dec 18, 2013
Heard his wife is a slut with 4different baby daddies what a shame. He needs to leave her a find a real woman.
lol

Waco, TX

#8 Dec 18, 2013
She can't be more then 20with all the kids..
Grow up

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Dec 18, 2013
Actually she has 4 kids and 2 daddies she was married to her first 2 kids father and now married to dalton! Ppl grow up
daltona wife

Waco, TX

#10 Dec 18, 2013
Grow up wrote:
Actually she has 4 kids and 2 daddies she was married to her first 2 kids father and now married to dalton! Ppl grow up
Thanks, but no need to explain to these low life's... They will say and believe whatever they hear.. All I have to say is God Bless the ones saying these things that aren't true. One day karma will catch up to them.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#11 Dec 18, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Heard his wife is a slut with 4different baby daddies what a shame. He needs to leave her a find a real woman.
With the comment like that, are you calling all women out by judgmental names cause not everyone has kids with the same man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr BARNEYII 40,807
News 5 charged with ballot fraud in Crittenden Co. (Oct '12) 11 hr Bulldog 12
Considering moving to Conway. Any advice? Nov 16 Potential resident 1
ugly women Nov 14 Dirk diggler 1
trespassig in gepp arkansas (Nov '16) Nov 13 mary smith 11
News Salem Police Department (Mar '10) Nov 13 mary smith 100
News Graduation held for vets who served country and... Nov 11 Inishmore 1

Greenbrier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance