Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Aug 13, 2013

Since: Jul 13

Cherokee Village, AR

#1 Jul 24, 2013
Should Dt Kauffman be allowed to continue practice in Salem with his drug habits and womanizing?
salemite101

Ash Flat, AR

#2 Jul 24, 2013
Heck no! He has about killed enough people already anyways. As far as the rest of his actions ....well he IA a Baptist don't You know!!!
crazy

Melbourne, AR

#3 Jul 25, 2013
Takes two to have an affair, pretty much sounds like every other male in this god forsaken town
Donkeyshlong

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Jul 25, 2013
This must be Roy? You mad cause he poked your old lady?
watching

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Jul 26, 2013
Donkeyshlong wrote:
the hospital doesn't need nurses creating drama and situations. The way she is starting her career, she won't have a nursing license for long. The hospital needs Dr. Kauffman, but it does not need nurses like this. Director of Nurses, get her off the floor!
bigjoke

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Jul 26, 2013
Donkeyshlong wrote:
IMO, it's pretty sad when you have to start your own rumors on yourself just to get your husband's attention.

Since: Jul 13

Hardy, AR

#7 Jul 28, 2013
seems to me the doctor is as guilty, the hospital does have regulations against this kind of thing! If the hospital needs doctors, they should do a better job of screening them, or does the title give them a license to screw around with the employees??

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Jul 28, 2013
pigsooooeee wrote:
seems to me the doctor is as guilty, the hospital does have regulations against this kind of thing! If the hospital needs doctors, they should do a better job of screening them, or does the title give them a license to screw around with the employees??
you know what, pigsooooe, whatever it is that you have heard, you need to investigate more fully because the things you think you know are false. Just another attempt to knock dr k back down again. If you or your loved ones need emergency or life saving care in the future, you will forever grateful Dr. David Kauffman responded. Guarantee you that.
Jiminy stickit

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Aug 8, 2013
Is that the Dr. that got into all the trouble about the OTC meds a few years back?
salemite

Ash Flat, AR

#10 Aug 9, 2013
Being told something else when your kidneys are failing is a pretty serious matter! He is a Quack and a problem that needs to be resolved if he is to continue in Practice!!!
ohyeah

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Aug 13, 2013
salemite wrote:
Being told something else when your kidneys are failing is a pretty serious matter! He is a Quack and a problem that needs to be resolved if he is to continue in Practice!!!
He is certainly no quack as you contend. BTW your kidneys can be ninety five percent failing annd you may not have a symptom one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbrier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 38 min Tree Hugger Too 9,882
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr I did 29,668
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 16 hr guest 3,839
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 16 hr guest 262
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 16 hr guest 209
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 16 hr guest 944
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 16 hr guest 835
•••
•••

Greenbrier Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••