SGT. SHAFT: Was ship in Vietnam expos...

SGT. SHAFT: Was ship in Vietnam exposed to Agent Orange?

There are 3 comments on the Washington Times story from Dec 11, 2012, titled SGT. SHAFT: Was ship in Vietnam exposed to Agent Orange?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

A friend of mine who recently passed from cancer was in Vietnam on the USS Hoel DDG 13.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

save our Asian

Steyning, UK

#1 Dec 11, 2012
no he might not,,.
he is passed away because H,I,V,
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Dec 11, 2012
hmmmm I served in the infantry where they sprayed the jungle directly, I don't think the spray planes worked over the water spraying ships, it's a defoilant and the ocean has no foilage i'm aware of.
save our Asian

Steyning, UK

#3 Dec 11, 2012
lolol wrote:
hmmmm I served in the infantry where they sprayed the jungle directly, I don't think the spray planes worked over the water spraying ships, it's a defoilant and the ocean has no foilage i'm aware of.

no way man,,i am the once need to concerned,,but it didn't infested me,,.
my UNIT,ALWAYS STAYED IN THE JUNGLE,,our duty was destroyed enemy bases between laos border and high land of vietnam,,

but your were far away,,now you are concerning,,.
yeah might be,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenbelt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Ocean Survives Forever Apr 26 What is the Silve... 1
News 300 Scientists Want NOAA To Stop Hiding Its Glo... Apr 22 litesong 102
tutor Mar '16 neeraj 2
Find roommates for summer 2016. Mar '16 AngeloTyan 1
Debate: War on Christmas - Beltsville, MD (Dec '11) Mar '16 Jeff 5
Debate: Marijuana - Beltsville, MD (Nov '11) Mar '16 Matt 3
News Bar Near UMd. Does Away With 25-Cent Drinks - E... (Aug '08) Feb '16 Roland A Duby 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenbelt Mortgages