shalamar petry

Montréal, Canada

#1 Nov 7, 2013
why do you think that he should get more than ten years;hes the normal guy he has a family who loves him right along with his wife. he is a fun outgoing kid; but now all of a sudden yall want to judge him for what he did...i am his wife and i know how it is.. i was just a girlfreind when all this happend and yes i get that..i also kow its scarey to have that type of person walk around; but a part of me says he didnt do it...i saw him that day...then like 1/2 hour later he had to go home because his unkle died...we all have ways of coping with situations...people cut, scream, threat, but he "did something he regrets"...he was a good kid on the inside and out....but not once did he ever come at me sideways nor did he EVER lay a hand on me...cussed me out or anything..but i wont to kno how yall feel about it....how if you were in this situation how would the comments and the judge of character

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenacres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bicycles stolen in Liberty Lake - Wed, 13 Apr 2... (May '16) May '16 Jokerlee22 1
News Once in million years: Comet buzzing Mars on Sun. (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 2
News In brief: Remains ID'd as Greenacres man - Fri,... (Jan '12) Jan '12 equine4 1
Debate: Immigration - Greenacres, WA (May '10) Dec '11 GUESSWHO 6
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Greenacres, WA (Aug '11) Aug '11 magen 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Oct '10 JB fAn 11
Debate: Health Care - Greenacres, WA (Feb '10) Feb '10 Vonda Lougher 1

Greenacres Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenacres Mortgages