4 killed in Ariz. van rollover, 10 ot...

4 killed in Ariz. van rollover, 10 others injured

There are 13 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Apr 18, 2009, titled 4 killed in Ariz. van rollover, 10 others injured. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

A fire department official says four people were killed and 10 others seriously hurt when a van rolled over on an Arizona highway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

Taco

Albany, CA

#1 Apr 18, 2009
Good
yada yada yada

AOL

#3 Apr 18, 2009
Coming for Obama AMESTY !!!

Open up your wallets. They are on the way ! And there will be thousands more,
24/7, to party down on taxpayers dollars.
Anna

Los Alamos, NM

#4 Apr 18, 2009
Racist Piece of $hit!!! They were human beings just like you two eyes, two ears one nose one mouth. and probably never did a damn thing to you
Border Native-American

Florissant, CO

#5 Apr 18, 2009
If our borders had been secured and immigration laws enforced this could have been avoided.

“Depraved Indifference”

Since: Dec 08

Ronin

#8 Apr 18, 2009
AVA wrote:
<quoted text>Espero que las pulgas de mil pulgas infecten su pelo púbico
Do fleas have fleas ?
Watch Your Six

Harrisburg, PA

#9 Apr 18, 2009
Anna wrote:
Racist Piece of ****!!! They were human beings just like you two eyes, two ears one nose one mouth. and probably never did a damn thing to you
....and now they are a messy pile on interstate rte 19....

Don't call me a racist. I'm a war monger conservitive as well...

“LRRDRR”

Since: Jul 08

El Paso, TX

#10 Apr 18, 2009
Anna wrote:
Racist Piece of ****!!! They were human beings just like you two eyes, two ears one nose one mouth. and probably never did a damn thing to you
It's really getting old hearing people constantly trying to play the race card when it comes to illegal immigrants. They're criminals as soon as they cross the border. What would you say if the article read "fugitives from the law" instead? Would you give a shit if they crashed and burned then? It wouldn't even have to go into any kind of detail what their crime was - they could be anywhere from dope smokers to shoplifters to illegals - if the headline read "fugitives" nobody would be able to play the race card and you'd still be talking about the exact same thing. Funny how that adding that word 'immigrant' turns it from a legal issue to a racial issue.
spotter

Rheems, PA

#11 Apr 19, 2009
Did they find the two in the engine compartment ??
spotter

Rheems, PA

#12 Apr 19, 2009
Anna wrote:
Racist Piece of $hit!!! They were human beings just like you two eyes, two ears one nose one mouth. and probably never did a damn thing to you
There is NOTHING RACIST about fight ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Only the SYMPATHIZERS (illegal aliens and friends, relatives, and supporters)..
TRY to make a racial TIE IN.
It's NOT

Compare to the Europeans immigrating to NYC over the past 200 years. The MAFIA in NY, IL, and CA.
There have been stowaways and sneaks since before the USA was created.

There is NOTHING racist about preventing or eliminating an unwanted and illegal group, even if the group has a common heritage (from ANYWHERE).
spotter

Rheems, PA

#13 Apr 19, 2009
Anna wrote:
Racist Piece of $hit!!! They were human beings just like you two eyes, two ears one nose one mouth. and probably never did a damn thing to you
Q - What is WORSE than a racist?

A - A racist who is also a RACE BAITER.
yada yada yada

AOL

#14 Apr 19, 2009
No sympathy here for border jumpers.
They dug their own graves and jepardized their own lives by making the decision to enter this country illegally.
As the New York Soup Nazi would say :
No Soup for you !
Border Native-American

Florissant, CO

#15 Apr 19, 2009
not quite wrote:
<quoted text>It's really getting old hearing people constantly trying to play the race card when it comes to illegal immigrants. They're criminals as soon as they cross the border. What would you say if the article read "fugitives from the law" instead? Would you give a **** if they crashed and burned then? It wouldn't even have to go into any kind of detail what their crime was - they could be anywhere from dope smokers to shoplifters to illegals - if the headline read "fugitives" nobody would be able to play the race card and you'd still be talking about the exact same thing. Funny how that adding that word 'immigrant' turns it from a legal issue to a racial issue.
Immigrants come in through the front door, papers in hand ready to contribute to our country. Illegal aliens try and sneak in the back way and not wait their turn in line.
Gunslinger915

El Paso, TX

#16 Apr 19, 2009
not quite wrote:
<quoted text>It's really getting old hearing people constantly trying to play the race card when it comes to illegal immigrants. They're criminals as soon as they cross the border. What would you say if the article read "fugitives from the law" instead? Would you give a **** if they crashed and burned then? It wouldn't even have to go into any kind of detail what their crime was - they could be anywhere from dope smokers to shoplifters to illegals - if the headline read "fugitives" nobody would be able to play the race card and you'd still be talking about the exact same thing. Funny how that adding that word 'immigrant' turns it from a legal issue to a racial issue.
Don't know why this is a "story". This happens all the time. Either on I-10, I-17 or any of the other roads, highways. They pile 10-15, more ILLEGALS in a van, then get stupid and run a Border Patrol checkpoint or they speed past a Highway Patrol, Police radar unit. No seat belts in these vans for that many people. They are stashed one on top of the other, hidden under the rear sofa. Then to, most of these smuggler vehicles are just junkers anyway, bad tires, bad brakes. They are really not any smarter than the ones trying to cross the mountains, desert. Thats "killer country" out there. They run out of water, lose direction. Then you got the Sun, heat and Rattlesnakes. Their ONLY hope is the U.S. taxpayer-funded "panic-button" stations or being found before they die by Border Patrol/BORTAC. Then of course these deaths are ALWAYS the "U.S.'s fault". The Mexican Army, coyotes lead them across to the routes North. So mostly it's the Mexican Government pushing these people to die in the desert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump's wall plan draws mixed reactions ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Your Ex 47
News Mixed reactions to Trump's border wall along Ar... (Mar '16) Mar '16 tomin cali 1
Review: Lou's TV (Apr '15) Apr '15 ivanci 1
Considering a move (Nov '14) Nov '14 Robinrenae 1
News Catholic leaders push immigration reform at border (Apr '14) May '14 ronnie 7
Nogales, Mexico (Apr '14) Apr '14 tgibob 1
News National Feral Cat Day: Trap Neuter Return, Tucson (Oct '11) Mar '14 Kelly 2

Green Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Green Valley Mortgages