National Feral Cat Day: Trap Neuter Return, Tucson

Oct 16, 2011 Full story: Tuscon Citizen

October 16 is National Feral Cat Day - a day to recognize the growing problems of feral cats and the critical role the Trap Neuter and Return program plays in controlling the feral cat population.

Read more
I Celebrated

Pipestone, MN

#1 Oct 17, 2011
I celebrated Feral-Cat Day this year because every last one of them are gone from my land. NONE have returned. Much to the chagrin of those fools who believed the manipulative TNR-LIE of cats' "vacuum effect". NATIVE predators and NATIVE wildlife returns once you rid your land of disease-infested invasive-species predator cats. You really can't celebrate until you've accomplished getting rid of every last stray and feral cat. And doing so without violating every invasive-species law in existence, which is exactly what TNR violates. Cats are listed in the TOP 100 WORST invasive-species of the world in the "Global Invasive Species Database". If you've not managed to get rid of every last stray and feral cat then there's absolutely NOTHING for you to celebrate.

All wildlife on my land is now returning to normal. Native predators are no longer starving to death from cats destroying their only food sources. No prey animals are being tortured to death for disemboweled twitching play-toys for invasive-species cats. No longer are cats spreading their deadly diseases to all animals and humans. Not even cats themselves are suffering to death by dying of "attrition". You know, that candy-coating feel-good term that TNR advocates love to wrap themselves in to enjoy their immense bliss of self-inflicted ignorance. All their TNR'ed cats dying from disease, exposure, attacks, road-kill, starvation, etc. TNR-advocates' practices clearly violating animal-abuse, animal-abandonment, animal-cruelty, and animal-endangerment laws everywhere. Plus their direct violation of all invasive-species laws in existence. There's a reason all these laws exist -- to prevent EXACTLY what TNR has caused -- an ecological disaster on a global scale.

There's much to celebrate now that cats are all gone from my land.

On advice of the sheriff I managed to accomplish this by shooting every last one with a good .22 outfitted with a laser-sight and good illuminated-reticle scope for precision aim, day or night. This method is as humane as it gets. One moment the cats are enjoying intently stalking more defenseless animals to cruelly torture and rip the skins off of them for play-toys, the next the cats are dead and don't even know what happened. They don't even have enough time to know they've been shot nor even make a sound. I urge everyone to rid their land of this devastating invasive-species this way. It's the ONLY method that can catch-up to and actually surpass cats' breeding rates. If not, you'll be trapping them for an eternity as they continue to breed faster than your reach. Plus the next generations will have learned to evade traps and won't even be able to be trapped. That's so smart, isn't it.

Don't bother celebrating until you have actually accomplished getting rid of them all. Otherwise you're just a major fool, jumping around like an idiot -- acting glad that you've accomplished absolutely nothing.
Kelly

Coronado Ntl Forest, AZ

#2 Mar 21, 2014
What an upright citizen you are - your parents must be so proud. I should rejoice I don't live near you, for fear a barrage of .22's comes whizzing through my window into my kids room while they sleep. Rednecks like YOU should be euthanized. What is wrong with you? Have you no charity or humanity left?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FeaturePoints Code- Share TZFTCC Feb '15 Will 1
Use code - TZFTCC to get free clash of clans gems Feb '15 Will 1
Help Spread and Share FeaturePoints Code TZFTCC Feb '15 Will 1
Considering a move Nov '14 Robinrenae 1
News Catholic leaders push immigration reform at border (Apr '14) May '14 ronnie 7
Nogales, Mexico (Apr '14) Apr '14 tgibob 1
News State Senate bill would let voters decide on Sa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dr Black 1
Green Valley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Green Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]