Clyde-Green Springs superintendent focus of criminal investigation

Jul 30, 2008 Full story: WTOL-TV Toledo

Todd Helms has been superintendent of the Clyde-Green Springs Exempted Village Schools for seven years.

Full Story
school mom

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2008
Helm's salary was too high. (104,000.00) The property tax in Clyde is crazy. Maybe is the superintendent's pay is lower than the school system would not need so many levies. And now they are building a new school.
Clyde-Green Springs mom

Bellevue, OH

#2 Oct 30, 2008
school mom wrote:
Helm's salary was too high.(104,000.00) The property tax in Clyde is crazy. Maybe is the superintendent's pay is lower than the school system would not need so many levies. And now they are building a new school.
The new school is being funded 66% by the state. Research things before commenting. We only had to fund 33%. Once in a lifetime chance. You haven't been in the elementary and Jr. high schools, so you would have no way of knowing the heat source for the middle school is blown in from the elem school across from it. My children in the middle school have to go outside all year long through a courtyard to the elementary school just to get lunch. Funding a new school was a no-brainer with the state picking up 2/3rds of the tab.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grocers feeling water rush from Toledo residents Aug '14 stay with well water 1
Tyler Kiser!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE READ! (Nov '07) Jun '14 Rita 60
A fightingspirit Jun '14 Duke for Mayor 2
Hanna for Congress May '14 SusieQ14 1
Clyde Cancer Cluster (Jan '08) Apr '14 PITSfounder 181
Immigrants come here to work, area residents say (Apr '06) Mar '14 MaMaBB 15
Ohio man files complaint against Damschroder 'p... (Feb '14) Feb '14 dpx55 1
Green Springs Dating
Find my Match

Green Springs Jobs