Piece of crap lawyer
Countryboy

United States

#1 May 10, 2012
Whout do yo think about a piece of crap public defender Rick Helson spending a lot of time with a married women who works for the sheriffs dept.
Bobby

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Jul 2, 2012
He is the biggest worthless of all.
Rick

Brecksville, OH

#3 Nov 3, 2014
Bobby wrote:
He is the biggest worthless of all.
Public Pretender Gary Arnell Rock Springs is a liar.
Gary Arnell had evidence that would of proved my innocence thrown out, anyways after sitting in the Sweetwater County Jail for almost 5 months and multiple visits by Attorney Gary Arnell trying to coheres me into pleading "GUILTY" the Prosecutors Office dropped the charges!!!!!!
Gary Arnell is a liar don't trust him. I
Chad

Norfolk, NE

#4 Nov 10, 2014
Attorney Arnell Gary Rock Springs Wyoming is a attorney that lacks a moral compass. Arnell Gary has betrayed the "attorney client" trust. Arnell Gary is a public pretender. Is only talent is to tell people to plead guilty. I was in the same situation with that lying attorney.
Chad

Norfolk, NE

#5 Nov 10, 2014
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Public Pretender Gary Arnell Rock Springs is a liar.
Gary Arnell had evidence that would of proved my innocence thrown out, anyways after sitting in the Sweetwater County Jail for almost 5 months and multiple visits by Attorney Gary Arnell trying to coheres me into pleading "GUILTY" the Prosecutors Office dropped the charges!!!!!!
Gary Arnell is a liar don't trust him. I
his name is Arnell Gary. A person that has a last name like a first name usually is an 'inbred'(means a sister could not outrun her brother,incest is in Arnell Gary's family tree!!!!!).
Chad

Norfolk, NE

#6 Nov 10, 2014
Attorney Arnell Gary is a liar. DO NOT TRUST HIM!!!
Doug

Mansfield, OH

#7 May 17, 2015
Chad wrote:
<quoted text> his name is Arnell Gary. A person that has a last name like a first name usually is an 'inbred'(means a sister could not outrun her brother,incest is in Arnell Gary's family tree!!!!!).
the Lying attorneys name is Gary Arnell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
De Klewn Horrors de Marblemouth y ChakChak (Mar '17) Dec 10 ThruThui 6
The 2nd Glorious Mystery: the Constipation of M... Dec 9 Holy Schmidt 2
News Professor arrested on five counts of felony sta... Dec 5 bobinbusan 2
Free VIN Check Alternative, Cheapest Carfax Rep... (Mar '12) Nov '17 Vai 12
FENTANYL ( deadly to everyone who does them) Oct '17 Meeee Toooo 1
Paying respect and fentanyl Oct '17 three blocks 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Oct '17 Musikologist 22

Green River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance