jody high

United States

#1 Apr 10, 2012
stacey vernon is a theif an will still from you if you turn ur back.she is also teaching her 3 kids to be a theif just like her. good job, her 3 kids would be better off with anyone else but her. she steals from everyplace she goes an is also stolen grocies from smiths in green river an rock springs. she takes her kids on these rides. its pretty sad that the fatass bitch even has custady of those poor little kids. one more woman who should have been spit out instead of swallowing.she is one the worst parent in green river, wy. just a word to the wise she will put the screws to anyone she knows. she should be beat down like the scum she is.
Hank

Rock Springs, WY

#2 Apr 11, 2012
I worked loss control at both Kmart and Walmart over the part 8 or so years The worst and the smartest shoplifter I would have to say is Molly Plemel. She knows my pickup truck, and they it the store either on my day off or lunch break.. I caught her twice when she was 16, cant be tried as an adult all she got was probably a slap on the wrist. They never called me to court to appear as a witness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss Dosso Leads Smeardaqueer Sun Mrs Korea 1
B.A., Marblemouth, Jakjak and Dreamcrotch Aug 24 Mr Clerk 3
supplies Aug 24 Gnonish Amishdeath 3
svx007 Has Slightly Queerish Tendencies Aug 24 Lori Schndickless 3
South Barstowian Shefail Seeks Hot Sherpa Aug 12 Foss Bennyschmyre 2
Harry Potter And The French Tickler Aug 10 JK Always 1
Leyer Mori: Jota, Fea, Grasosa Y Horrible Aug 9 Keke Smellitch 1

Green River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance