Desert View Animal Hospital

Desert View Animal Hospital

Posted in the Green River Forum

Michael Lebert

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2013
My wife and I recently moved with our Springer Spaniel from Alaska to Ft Walton Beach , Florida. We spent the night in Rock Springs. Our dog had been since we took him off the plane in Seattle but on this night he appeared to be dying. We called Desert View Animal Hospital at 4AM on New Years Day, left a message and to our surprise the Doctor called back almost immediately. My wife explained our plight as she cried. The Doctor consoled her and told us to have the dog at her office at 8:30AM even though her four hour day was completely booked. I was surprised when the staff brought us right in. When the Doctor came into the room she sat on the floor with our almost unresponsive dog, petted him and told us how she would treat him. Her diagnosis and care was nothing short of amazing! Although I never got her name my wife and I will be forever grateful. The citizens of Rock Springs are fortunate to have an animal hospital like Desert View in your community and if anyone there needs that type of service I believe you will find a kind and caring staff at Desert View at your service.
sarah james

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2013
yeh right. they are rude to the animals and the people
Gal Jota

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2015
They chewed a hole in myanus!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gayz Love Mencumpoops Apr 17 Barbra Von 1
Whatever Happened to Barry Sotero? Apr 17 Kelven 5
De Klewn Horrors de Marblemouth y ChakChak Apr 16 Cradd 2
Poll Is Nena James, 3rd District Court Judge doing a... (Apr '12) Mar 27 Slim 17
Fake News is Gina Sekulew on Yahoo Yahoo Mar '17 John Mastrome 1
Romney's Dog Devours Michelle Darkskin Feb '17 Unca ReamUs 2
Katzenburg Thumbfuks Gnome, LickzJewShit Feb '17 Leonard Skeeeny 2

Green River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Green River Mortgages