I-80 rock slide sends four to the hos...

I-80 rock slide sends four to the hospital

There are 2 comments on the Star Valley Independent story from Oct 14, 2010, titled I-80 rock slide sends four to the hospital. In it, Star Valley Independent reports that:

" Troopers working two separate injury crashes that sent four people to the hospital after a rock slide on Interstate 80 say drivers driving at speeds too fast for existing conditions were contributing factors in the crashes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Valley Independent.

heather

Lyman, WY

#1 Oct 15, 2010
All four were not treated and release the passenger of the ford focus Randy Quigley has been life flighted to Slc, Ut and remains in the ICU. There has been an account set up at the Trona Valley Credit Union name The Quigley Family Fund, all donation with go to the family to help them cope through this time, medical bills traviling to Slc, Ut.
Stop Roundups

United States

#2 Oct 21, 2010
Please help stop all the wild mustang roundups. They are taking away horses that have a right to be on the land. These horses are dying and getting hurt in these roundups.The BLM is not telling the truth about what is going on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeffrey Funk of Downey Turns Out to be Twink May 25 jow ceembold 1
Lawyer Devours Stupid Clients, Flatulates May 25 Toth Behold 2
U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan Licks Self May 25 Friar Toof 1
Walmart Deli employees are so rude!!! (Sep '10) May 25 kirstie 49
Moved and I cant find my guitarist (Mar '11) May 25 Dr Juan Karrlost 2
Polise Officer Humps Camel May 25 Gallon of Deek 4
Piece of crap lawyer (May '12) May 17 Doug 7
More from around the web

Green River People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE