BJM

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2006

My Wife was killed on Rt.29 in Herefore before Rt100 does anyone know someone hurt around there, I feel that telephones are dangerous and too close to the roads, I see alot of pole accidents volenteering with a local ambulance, the more people who realize this can happen to you or your famly the safer our roads will get
DEdgerly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2006

We have lived in Pennsburg for just about 3 years. and we live on the curve on Seminary Stree just across from The Perkiomen School. The are accidents there ALL the time and alot of children playing on the side walks my neighbors have already had their van totalled and severe car damage due to kids flying around that curb. WE NEED SPEED BUMPS!!! Its ridiculous. Yesterday, Mother's Day an accident occured where a young man hit a utility pole on that curve - we think he died - medi-vac took abt 15-20mins to get him up in the air & judging by the take off speed - we knew the kid probably didnt make it. As a tax payer and im sure all of my neighbors on the 300 block of Seminary - the borough HAS to do SOMETHING - just ask the police in ther area how bad it is. If we had 2 speed bumps put there they would have no choice but to slow it down when flying up & down that curve. It ruined alot of peoples mothers day especially for that young man involved.
DEdgerly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2006

i wrote the above comment & live in Pennsburg - this must pick up where my main office is in MN.
umberto

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

where is Penisburg?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Green Lane Discussions

Search the Green Lane Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 22 hr John 51,197
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 23 hr bobby6464 3,826
Bucks County woman dies when thrown from spinni... Jul 27 Daisy 1
Early start has parents grumpy (Feb '11) Feb '14 old schooled 62
309 in Bucks County Feb '14 Chris 1
strange light in the sky (Dec '13) Jan '14 Peace111 3
Maranatha Park (Oct '06) Dec '13 larry ross 22
•••
•••

Green Lane News Video

•••
Green Lane Dating

more search filters

less search filters