Camp McNabb for a week

Full story: The Morning Call

A dozen little girls circled around Donovan McNabb with disposable cameras flashing.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
dying allentown

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2008

too bad a camp of 12 yr olds is all he is healthy enough to attend....fire him and Reid before the season starts...save a lot of embarrasment later

LOSER
TRIPLE K

Springtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2008

EXCELLENT, I too have type 2 , but off meds now on a good diet, and exercise,
HelloMotto

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2008

dying allentown wrote:
too bad a camp of 12 yr olds is all he is healthy enough to attend....fire him and Reid before the season starts...save a lot of embarrasment later
LOSER
This is a great cause. I applaud Donovan for showing up. I am not an Eagles fan but I am very glad to see that he and a lot of the Eagle players get involved in doing good things with the kids. I really wish they had a cure for Diabetes. It's so hard to see so many suffer. Especially the children.
Subscriber

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2008

I like to read this writer's stories. Interesting as always.
McNabb is doing a good thing. Too bad he's a baby about his shoulder. The eagles need him back in shape.
t1 kids parent

Maple Shade, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2008

Hey all you Donovan-haters - did you notice that he gives his time and money to a cause for SICK KIDS? This isn't about football, this is about giving back and Donovan McNabb is a hero for doing something he doesn't have to do, regardless of what you think about his football skills. He gives $50K every year to the camp, goes to that camp, meets and greets the kids, gives them presents and encourages them to take care of themselves for life. If you can say you do anything remotely similar for kids with a chronic, debilitating disease, then I applaud you too. Otherwise, try to stay quiet and show a little respect for someone better than you.

“Ahhhhh! R&R!”

Since: Mar 07

Coatesville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2008

Great post! There will always be haters out there. Try to ignore them, they have nothing better to do with their time.
t1 kids parent wrote:
Hey all you Donovan-haters - did you notice that he gives his time and money to a cause for SICK KIDS? This isn't about football, this is about giving back and Donovan McNabb is a hero for doing something he doesn't have to do, regardless of what you think about his football skills. He gives $50K every year to the camp, goes to that camp, meets and greets the kids, gives them presents and encourages them to take care of themselves for life. If you can say you do anything remotely similar for kids with a chronic, debilitating disease, then I applaud you too. Otherwise, try to stay quiet and show a little respect for someone better than you.
Super Bowl Champ

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

t1 kids parent wrote:
Every QB and every NFL player does this its in there contract they all give back. Dont kid yourself Donovan is not from around here he was told where to go and where to donate. Maybe the Eagles can win a big game soon. Until then thanks for trying its always fun when they get in the playoffs. Choke!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Green Lane Discussions

Search the Green Lane Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr Americans Love Obamacare 51,293
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
Early start has parents grumpy (Feb '11) Feb '14 old schooled 62
309 in Bucks County Feb '14 Chris 1
strange light in the sky Jan '14 Peace111 3
Maranatha Park (Oct '06) Dec '13 larry ross 22
Slatington woman punched as she picks up belong... (Aug '09) Nov '13 Richard Kranium 14
•••
•••

Green Lane News Video

•••
•••

Green Lane Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Green Lane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••