Indian Valley fetes its food

Indian Valley fetes its food

There are 3 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 6, 2007, titled Indian Valley fetes its food. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Cherries. Peaches. Early sweet white corn. Officials of the Souderton-Telford Main Streets program are banking on food -- both ready to eat and fresh picked produce -- to lure a crowd for the first Indian ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Since: Apr 07

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jul 9, 2007
This event was awesome. Vendors sold out two or three times and had to call back to the shops to have them send more food. B101 was blasting great music and people were chatting it up all over. I saw more people I know at this event than I have in a long time. I wish main streets would do this more than once a year. We also tasted some restaurant items that we wouldn't normally know were available in the area. Nice job.
Bux-Mont Awards

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jul 9, 2007
It's great to see a community being rebuilt and brought together like Telford and Souderton. It represents a truly unique American experience and is a great site to see!!
dumbed-off

Trenton, NJ

#3 Jul 13, 2007
nice job, guys. volunteer work is so rewarding. Some grifters and scofflaws use it for penance, I hear. I saw more people I know at this event than I could shake a broom at... and some I could have bothered to know had I given a damn about family and stuff over the last few years. Most non-profit organizations are a little more cautious about getting volunteer forms completed with valid licenses and risk management info... knowing what their potential liability is could often mean the difference between success and getting their municipalities sued to kingdom come when a sociopath takes over. Still, the pretzels and zucchini were good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Lane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police, fire and courts: Man charged with seeki... (Aug '08) Apr 28 Anthony Scarpuzzi 32
Maranatha Park (Oct '06) Dec '15 Jay 23
News Police: Doylestown jeweler bilked others (Apr '08) Feb '15 Tracey Hastings Ward 4
309 in Bucks County (Feb '14) Feb '15 PennDotSux 2
Inconsiderate Neighbors (Aug '14) Feb '15 GOC 2
News No boys on Quakertown's varsity girls' field ho... (Aug '14) Jan '15 Mike 53
This is too close. (Aug '14) Aug '14 CarTMoy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Green Lane Mortgages