2 charges dropped against woman

Authorities have dropped two charges against the mother of a Warminster man who police shot to death in March after he threatened them with a pellet gun police thought was a real gun. Full Story
seanies ex

Rosenhayn, NJ

#1 Oct 10, 2006
i think that what the warminster police did was wrong. if he was running at them or runniong at all they shpuld of shot him in the leg. bit i also feel carol (his mom) is a t fault to because she told warminster cops that sean was in the house also. i feel that she killed him for the plain fact that she lied for him to police when he got arrested for his credit card charges. still i loved him and i love his family and i am deeply upset by this and i miss him very very much. Warminster cops have no idea what they hace done and what they did. they were not ju8stified and they should be held accountable for there actions. Sean i love you and i miss you very much. if i could of i would of taken the bullet for you. To carol in sorry this happened to you and i miss sean as much as you do but you also should be held accountable for this beacuase you shouldnt have lied for him in tyhe first place. Now my daughter does not have a father becuase of you and the warminster police.
seanies ex

Rosenhayn, NJ

#2 Oct 10, 2006
noone can bring him back no one and i will forever miss him and be angry at the cops who did this. you took away my daughters father and now she will never how great he really was even after the drugs.
jimbob

Blue Bell, PA

#3 Oct 11, 2006
I am sorry for your daughter's loss.
But "shot him in the leg" ???
sorry.....
That is not how it works.

Those officers responded to a threat that required the use of deadly force. The officers did not respond to that call hoping to shoot someone. HE was the instigator, and HIS actions got him killed.
carol brennan

Watsontown, PA

#4 Jan 24, 2011
seanies ex wrote:
i think that what the warminster police did was wrong. if he was running at them or runniong at all they shpuld of shot him in the leg. bit i also feel carol (his mom) is a t fault to because she told warminster cops that sean was in the house also. i feel that she killed him for the plain fact that she lied for him to police when he got arrested for his credit card charges. still i loved him and i love his family and i am deeply upset by this and i miss him very very much. Warminster cops have no idea what they hace done and what they did. they were not ju8stified and they should be held accountable for there actions. Sean i love you and i miss you very much. if i could of i would of taken the bullet for you. To carol in sorry this happened to you and i miss sean as much as you do but you also should be held accountable for this beacuase you shouldnt have lied for him in tyhe first place. Now my daughter does not have a father becuase of you and the warminster police.
Well, now I have no idea who you are......and if Sean was a father, how this is the first time it is out there.........you obviously dont know me......because I most certainly DID NOT PARTICIPATE in the awful police work of Abington.....shocker they lied and they filed a false report saying i did something knowingly, WRONG..........so no kidding they dropped they charges, yeah you can apologize now. So now know this, follow the trial which is upcoming, yeah I will prove they came with the intent to do just what they did. I was there that dreadful morning, not you or anyone else and if you dont believe that warminster cops lie, you better get out from under that rock.....and for those who live in warminster, i suggest you start bearing arms to protect yourself. They have tried in vain to make me and this case go away.....I am still standing and I will clear Sean's name. Please dont say things about Sean and
"his daughter" where is that coming from and how do you plan on proving to me your claim.....or is it your intention to stay hidden, because that would be wrong too.
carol brennan

Watsontown, PA

#5 Jan 25, 2011
jimbob wrote:
I am sorry for your daughter's loss.
But "shot him in the leg" ???
sorry.....
That is not how it works.
Those officers responded to a threat that required the use of deadly force. The officers did not respond to that call hoping to shoot someone. HE was the instigator, and HIS actions got him killed.
well now arent YOU misinformed......but that is your main stream media and SORRY FOR YOU, for you, REALLY REALLY DONT EVEN HAVE ALL THE FACTS..........but sure quick to judge, interesting. so i will be seeing them in court, FEDERAL COURT..........so you see SEAN WAS THE VICTIM, BUT DONT WORRY I WILL MAKE IT A POINT that every paper gets the story.....you know the real story on WHAT THE COPS DID.........and they most certainly did come WITH THE INTENT TO KILL..........again, you didnt know because you are with out the FACTS..........
cuzo

United States

#7 Jan 25, 2011
Hey "EX"...ummmm when u state u are the mother of my aunties grand daughter, I would suggest u come with nothing less then proof and facts to back up the proof! You have some nerve disrespecting her making your false claims! You don't "love n miss him" that much or wouldn't have kept "his daughter" from the most important person in his life, his momma!!! As for the rest of the uninformed don't always believe what's printed in the papers n played on the evening news!!
Petrina

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jan 25, 2011
seanies ex wrote:
i think that what the warminster police did was wrong. if he was running at them or runniong at all they shpuld of shot him in the leg. bit i also feel carol (his mom) is a t fault to because she told warminster cops that sean was in the house also. i feel that she killed him for the plain fact that she lied for him to police when he got arrested for his credit card charges. still i loved him and i love his family and i am deeply upset by this and i miss him very very much. Warminster cops have no idea what they hace done and what they did. they were not ju8stified and they should be held accountable for there actions. Sean i love you and i miss you very much. if i could of i would of taken the bullet for you. To carol in sorry this happened to you and i miss sean as much as you do but you also should be held accountable for this beacuase you shouldnt have lied for him in tyhe first place. Now my daughter does not have a father becuase of you and the warminster police.
First of all:
I loved him,and miss him very much, ahhh I see that..
They should be held accountable,you would have taken the bullet for him, doubt that bitch...
To Carol you are so sorry,and you miss him as much as her, not on your life...
That she should be held accountable, again I say I don't think so...
And the kicker,Now ur daughter does not have a father.
What a real load of horse shit!! Count yourself lucky that this Aunt don't beat the shit out of ya! If you really Loved Sean then why have you allowed yourself to deny his child of her family.You sit in judgement of her parenting,I really don't know who the f**k you think you are,but that goes right back to you really didn't know him or his family.
Secondly:
If you really knew Sean than you would really have known the FACTS of this case and what really transpired on that terrible morning.
You would actually be a woman a give your name,why the discretion,have you something to hide?
Petrina

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jan 25, 2011
Petrina wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all:
I loved him,and miss him very much, ahhh I see that..
They should be held accountable,you would have taken the bullet for him, doubt that bitch...
To Carol you are so sorry,and you miss him as much as her, not on your life...
That she should be held accountable, again I say I don't think so...
And the kicker,Now ur daughter does not have a father.
What a real load of horse shit!! Count yourself lucky that this Aunt don't beat the shit out of ya! If you really Loved Sean then why have you allowed yourself to deny his child of her family.You sit in judgement of her parenting,I really don't know who the f**k you think you are,but that goes right back to you really didn't know him or his family.
Secondly:
If you really knew Sean than you would really have known the FACTS of this case and what really transpired on that terrible morning.
You would actually be a woman a give your name,why the discretion,have you something to hide?
FYI.....Maury called and said anyday and he'll pay for it
SEANS BFF JESSICA

Catonsville, MD

#10 Jan 25, 2011
To this "So called EX"
You nasty little girl HOW DARE YOU BLAM CARROL AND SAY SHE IS PARTAILLY TO BLAME!!!! SHE IS THE ONE FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE FOR HER SON!! YOUR ARE A NUT AND IF YOU HAD ANY SENCE WOULDA COME FOWARD LONG AGO WITH YOUR "DAUGHTER"...
YOU SHOULD NOT EVEN BE SPEAKING RIGHT NOW!!! U MEAN NOTHING!!!!!
SEANS BFF JESSICA

Catonsville, MD

#11 Jan 25, 2011
WOOOOOW!!!! i totally just reread her statement!!! was her last sentence really saying "Now my daughter doesnt have a father "BEACUSE OF YOU and the police"....OMG!!!!!!! this Bit*h is craaazzzy, i cant believe she really just said that!!!!!!!!!!
Black Mommy

Washington, NJ

#12 Jan 25, 2011
seanies ex f*** you you dumb whore you will never know what its like to lose a son or brother or lover! Sean was my love for 10 yrs and i loved him and his mother she was protecting her son! How f****n dare you when i see you its so on and im comin for you! You didnt even kno sean for what less then 6 months so boo you whore Sean dont have no kids so stop lying to yourself. Speak badly on my mother again and upset her more i will and i put this on my Best friend and love of my life I WILL K*** YOU! No joke you crossed the line your a whore and was just a piece of A** get it together! Sean struggled for so long they wanted to hust him and took him away from us you wouldnt know cause you werent there i lived it so dont you dare speak on my deceased friend! BLACK you kno who i am and i kno you! See you soon bitch!
dennis

Coatesville, PA

#13 Jan 28, 2011
as i said before, the truth crushed to the ground, will rise again. this is just a ploy of the devil, maybe by the ones on trial themselves, who knows, but i do know this the truth is going to come out.so anonymous asshole you stay tune, an soon you to will know the truth. your comments show just how ignorant you are, you cant spell, you cant lie, the more i think about it,these comments are coming straight from the otherside, just to provoke a response that they can work with because they have nothing, are on there way down and they know it, and they are scared. carol you just stay strong in the power of his might. watch what we say and watch what we post people, because the original statement was meant to do just that,so that they can shift the focus off of corrupt police officers,and on to some frivalous piece of shit comment posted by an anonymous asshole. and for jimbob phoenixville, wait till you here where the gun came from an then you can agree that you are an asshole who spoke too soon....people like this remind me of a song from funkadelic its called the "Promentalshitbackwashpsy chosisenemasquad...aka the doo doo chasers" real stuff google it carol they are all just doo doo chasers that like to talk doo doo.i love you carol remember what phillipians 4:8says whatsoever things are pure....whatsoever things are....on these things think." its just the devil trying to get you to think about what doesn't matter. what matters is we are winning an they know it, they are going down, and they can't stop it,and the truth crushed to the groun will rise again,'the champ'
carol brennan

Watsontown, PA

#14 Jan 28, 2011
dennis wrote:
as i said before, the truth crushed to the ground, will rise again. this is just a ploy of the devil, maybe by the ones on trial themselves, who knows, but i do know this the truth is going to come out.so anonymous asshole you stay tune, an soon you to will know the truth. your comments show just how ignorant you are, you cant spell, you cant lie, the more i think about it,these comments are coming straight from the otherside, just to provoke a response that they can work with because they have nothing, are on there way down and they know it, and they are scared. carol you just stay strong in the power of his might. watch what we say and watch what we post people, because the original statement was meant to do just that,so that they can shift the focus off of corrupt police officers,and on to some frivalous piece of shit comment posted by an anonymous asshole. and for jimbob phoenixville, wait till you here where the gun came from an then you can agree that you are an asshole who spoke too soon....people like this remind me of a song from funkadelic its called the "Promentalshitbackwashpsy chosisenemasquad...aka the doo doo chasers" real stuff google it carol they are all just doo doo chasers that like to talk doo doo.i love you carol remember what phillipians 4:8says whatsoever things are pure....whatsoever things are....on these things think." its just the devil trying to get you to think about what doesn't matter. what matters is we are winning an they know it, they are going down, and they can't stop it,and the truth crushed to the groun will rise again,'the champ'
No truer words spoken and i really appreciate your unconditional support. you and i know what it looked like and the mess they caused. Come to find out in my research, this dept has violations going back and they were never held accountable, which is why they were free to believe they are above the law.....there bad behavior never had any consequences.....they were animals that morning and until i stop them they will kill again. I will stay focused and i will stay strong I will hold my head high and be every so proud of my son Sean.....he was my blessing from God......so now a jury of his peers WILL MAKE SURE those ill equipped, ignorant, should never have been given a gun assholes take the consequences. I love you and thank you for your support....
carol brennan

Muncy, PA

#15 Mar 8, 2011
CAN YOU SAY...THEY ARE IN TROUBLE.....JUST LIKE I STATED..........HEY WHERE ARE THE NEWSPAPERS IN THAT SHITTY COMMUNITY NOW....AFRAID TO REPORT THE "TRUTH"....OR TOO EMBARRASSED BECAUSE THEY GAVE A ONE-SIDED, POLICE VERSION OF EVENTS.....MY...OH, MY..........TREIAL DATE 3-21-11....THIS CASE DID NOT GO AWAY, YOU KNOW LIKE ALL THE OTHERS THEY MANGED TO GET AWAY WITH....I DO GET THE LAST LAUGH AND TO ALL THE IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO SPOKE FROM THERE ASS....TOLD YOU .....AND FOR THOSE STUPID PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT SEAN HAD AN EX...AND A BABY....I AM STILL LAUGHING.....JUSTICE FOR SEAN....I BURIED MY CHILD...IT IS ONLY RIGHT I BURY THEM...ONE AT A TIME.....SEE YOU DOWNTOWN....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Lane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Doylestown jeweler bilked others (Apr '08) Feb 7 Tracey Hastings Ward 4
309 in Bucks County (Feb '14) Feb 4 PennDotSux 2
Inconsiderate Neighbors (Aug '14) Feb 4 GOC 2
No boys on Quakertown's varsity girls' field ho... (Aug '14) Jan '15 Mike 53
Manhunt Underway for Suspect in Pennsylvania Sh... Dec '14 Ho J Simpson 7
10 Things to Know for Tuesday Dec '14 Bring Back Beady 1
Bradley William Stone Dec '14 shame on him 1

Green Lane News Video

Green Lane Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Green Lane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:34 am PST